ILO or TLO???

DearbornDerek

So, I was part of the 100 or so called back to DTP till the end of November. Handout today said we would be put back on ILO for December.

1). Should it not be TLO since we know we are coming back in January?

2). Do we still get Christmas holiday pay or do we call MARVIN for those weeks?

There was a lot of people wanting to talk to Nick and the others and I just wanted to get home otherwise I would of asked them.

So, I was part of the 100 or so called back to DTP till the end of November. Handout today said we would be put back on ILO for December.

There was a lot of people wanting to talk to Nick and the others and I just wanted to get home otherwise I would of asked them.

I did hear today that the company "CAN" bring people in from the GEN pool before they bring people back from ILO's.

You will have to call Marvin for those weeks if your not working in Dec.

I heard you all would get ask first to come back no matter what your seniority is.

Page 84 Volume I- Article VIII Section 21(a) defines a Temporary Layoff as

A temporary layoff , on model changes only, is defined as a layoff of not more than thirty (30) working days.

A temporary layoff for any other reason, is defined as a layoff of not more than twelve (12) working days.

There is a little more info in this paragraph but thats the basics, and more important definition of a TLO according to the contract.

So the short answer to question 1 is No, and to be perfectly honest EVERYONE should have been placed on ILO back in July when we where down for 3 months back then.

I did hear today that the company "CAN" bring people in from the GEN pool before they bring people back from ILO's.

Get the facts Big ...all ILO classified people in the rouge complex will be placed before they open things up to JSP, flow back or any other laid off or ACH FMC workers.

Don't worry there will be roughly 300 or more openings for people outside of the complex that will be given the chance to come to DTP.

Page 84 Volume I- Article VIII Section 21(a) defines a Temporary Layoff as

A temporary layoff , on model changes only, is defined as a layoff of not more than thirty (30) working days.

A temporary layoff for any other reason, is defined as a layoff of not more than twelve (12) working days.

There is a little more info in this paragraph but thats the basics, and more important definition of a TLO according to the contract.

So the short answer to question 1 is No, and to be perfectly honest EVERYONE should have been placed on ILO back in July when we where down for 3 months back then.

Thanks for getting back to my question. Still don't know why they just don't keep us at final till the end of the year...It's not like the extra people could hurt, most teams have just enough people to run.

Thanks for getting back to my question. Still don't know why they just don't keep us at final till the end of the year...It's not like the extra people could hurt, most teams have just enough people to run.

Add on top of that we have more people leaving on December 1st, my guess is many that where told they are back to work with December off will be;

1) extended and told they are back permanently or

2) put on ILO due to us being down December like the original plan was when they announced the shift cut.

I am not saying I have inside info that they really are planning on doing some retooling in December, but like you I see no reason why they would only need people until December and not until they start training for the C-Crew.

I can not answer completely on this one I would suggest referring to Article IX section 22 (d) page 119 in Volume I of the 2007 contract. The way I read it you should get your Christmas holiday pay, so that would make you eligible for short workweek or at the very worst you will have to claim the holiday days if they have you calling MARVIN. But considering Christmas holiday runs from December 24th through January 2nd I cant Imagine they would have you on MARVIN that week.

Read it yourself as well as get with a union rep(site that page in the book) in plant Derek, thats the best info I can offer on that.

Edited by lquidspine

If you are on ILO do we get the Christmas bonus?

Yes you will get a Xmas Bonus, if you have enough weeks worked. Although you may not get a full bonus if you don't have enough weeks worked in by the cut off date. You could only end up getting $450 or even $300.

Yes you will get a Xmas Bonus, if you have enough weeks worked. Although you may not get a full bonus if you don't have enough weeks worked in by the cut off date. You could only end up getting $450 or even $300.

It's 26 weeks for $600 and 13 weeks for $300, I'm not sure how about the middle one. I think it also starts from Nov. to Nov. ?? :shrug:

Get the facts Big ...all ILO classified people in the rouge complex will be placed before they open things up to JSP, flow back or any other laid off or ACH FMC workers.

Don't worry there will be roughly 300 or more openings for people outside of the complex that will be given the chance to come to DTP.

Just repeating what the union man said pal! Don't say it..... Yer right......I'm a dumbass for listening to the union man!

General, don't even say anything!

Edited by Bigcountry

Talked to Nick today. He said no holiday pay if we are off more than two weeks before the holiday. He also said we (the ILO's called back for temp work) might be "absorbed" and stay the rest of the year to cover manpower shortage.

Thats good news for you then because with all the people layin' out you should be secure until the end of the year! :beerchug:

Glad to hear its working out for you....They working you hard? Did Nick say when he thought C-Crew was coming back?

If yer that damn worried about it and instead of asking "what did Nick say", "has Nick said anything", why in the fuck won't you call Nick??????????

Just curious has Ford called you and ask you if you would come in?

Glad to hear its working out for you....They working you hard? Did Nick say when he thought C-Crew was coming back?

No exact word on the date from anyone...I heard someone (not sure who,when or where) say the 19th.

As far as working hard...At least everyone else got a ramp up for working. We got thrown in at near full speed...It's the end of my 2nd week and my hands are almost use to working again. It's not like the coming back from vacation pain...It's more like the first time walking into a plant pain. By the end of next week I should be full into my working grove again. I'm also working days now instead of afternoons :happy feet: .

Edited by DearbornDerek

No exact word on the date from anyone...I heard someone (not sure who,when or where) say the 19th.

As far as working hard...At least everyone else got a ramp up for working. We got thrown in at near full speed...It's the end of my 2nd week and my hands are almost use to working again. It's not like the coming back from vacation pain...It's more like the first time walking into a plant pain. By the end of next week I should be full into my working grove again. I'm also working days now instead of afternoons :happy feet: .

from what my brother tells me your hands shouldn't be sore from all that sheep spanking you have been doing :hysterical:

General, how can you come on here and ask "when is c-crew starting up", "has Nick said anything", yer worried about the ot that I'm gettin' and various other BULLSHIT questions????? Ford has called you and offered you work and you have turned them down!!!!!!!! So why the hell do you come on here and bitch and moan about getting layed off and as soon as they call you for work you say no???? If you would have told them yes you would have been steady until the c-crew started up but no let me stay home a draw "free money"!!!!!!! Amazing! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING!

FORD DID NOT call me.......Not sure where you got your info from.......Your just trying to bust my balls on here cause I busted yours,you shithead!!!

The highest senority that transfered up from NAP was 2003 and I know someone for a fact with 03 sen. that has been called and is working temp........AND WHATS YER SENORITY????????? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT........NOT ONLY ARE YOU A LAZY ASS, CRY BABY, FIRE STARTER, KNOW-IT-ALL.........NOW A LIAR!!!!!!

I have called you out General, now I hope everyone on here will see through yer bullshit!

Edited by Bigcountry