Party time...Osama style

snooter

ive been thinking what i can do to take advantage of the dummies over the next 4 years..well i have come to realize that working extra jobs for a living is probably not good so a few of my side jobs are gone as soon as i see the messiahs tax plan...i need to get down to about 25K a year and no more to take advantage of this....any extra money will be in cash distribution only..this should qualify myself for any monies handed out from the messiah and i will not feel guility as it was my money to begin with...i envision much more free time with family and such and will be smiling every time my check comes in the mail courtesy of messiah...sorry to all you car dealers and such..nothing will be bought by myself other then those thing that the average poor man marxist would need....this is going to be one hell of a party.....ive also seen many commie flags a flying at the messiahs coronation..gotta get one of those flags so i can blend in more..