DTP Saturday Work ?

talan423

So they are shipping the 700+ repairs to KC to get fixed, sitting outside all around the Rouge....Lol and we wonder why we are losing money. :banghead:

Here we go again with that KC is better bullshit. Why would they send 700plus trucks to KC to get fixed. Guess what, you want to be that way, we'll see who gets what in the end and get your head out of your ass. You must be some miserable fuck who ain't got no wife/no kids and dont have nothing better to do than to bitch about who gets what and "our plant is better than you plant" crybaby bullshit. I thought this site was supposed to keep people up to date about whats going on at different plants and who goes where. You make this site out to be a "me, me, me.....where better than you". You know what, go fuck yourself.

Here we go again with that KC is better bullshit. Why would they send 700plus trucks to KC to get fixed. Guess what, you want to be that way, we'll see who gets what in the end and get your head out of your ass. You must be some miserable fuck who ain't got no wife/no kids and dont have nothing better to do than to bitch about who gets what and "our plant is better than you plant" crybaby bullshit. I thought this site was supposed to keep people up to date about whats going on at different plants and who goes where. You make this site out to be a "me, me, me.....where better than you". You know what, go fuck yourself.

Whoa there Hymdog, did I once say either plant is better than the other ? no

I was being sarcastic about the number of repairs sitting around the rouge to simply make a point, lighten the hell up bro seems you are the one wound up to tight.

By the way Im happy, I will get to help clean up all the crap laying around :happy feet:

Edited by lquidspine