auto bailout news please read

CSMJ

As much as I hate to say this upper Ford management is to blame for most of are problems we were bringing in big bucks with trucks and SUV's and nobody cared a bit about cars. The Taurus was the best selling car in the US it went head to head with Toyota and Honda and beat them but nobody at Ford cared we were making big bucks on trucks. Upper management is to blame and congress knows it. As we all know though that we the workers are going to pay for there poor planing. As far as the news goes I watched as one of the great analist's said that retired UAW workers have it way to easy and they need to get there retirement cut. One thing nobody is reporting is that are retirement is federally insured and if the auto industry does go under every tax payer is footing the bill anyway

It's definately scary. To think that LITTLE BUSH can inflict so much damage on the middle class with inside 60 days left in office is disgusting, I will definately check out the videos. To sit back and do nothing with our minds and voices should be just as punishable. Another good book is THE RECKONING by DAVID HALBERSTAM. A great look into american manufacturing and our dependance on foreign energy. By the way, where does OBAMA fit into illuminatti plans???
I have never heard of that book, but I'll check it out, thanks. Hard to say about Obama, but he must be an improvement over Bush.. Edited by moukanoid

What's amazing to me is that LITTLE BUSH has refused to even speak to our industry in 8 years. The GOP is anti-union. Period. The southern states are showing their asses. Right to work states mean only one thing to me. Pissed off people that lost the civil war. If they had it their way we would still be a 2 class society. Upper class(land and business owners) and lower class(workers being shit on daily with no way to acquire wealth). If it wasn't for unionism their wages would be garbage. They have to give them a decent wage to keep unions out! I know I'm all over the place here but my eyes are being opened this week to what this country is becoming. I never would've guessed the hatred coming from all 50 states. I thought just the non auto workers in michigan felt this way about us. Show's what I know...

Forget the republicans, Bush family, southern right to work states and there worthless corporate welfare approving asses and hipocrit lifestyles! Dwn w/transplant automakers! GO BIG 3 and UAW! Another 100yrs!

While I do not agree with how Alabama and Tennessee's senators have been so critical, let us not be hypocrites either.

Granholm has pandered to the foreign automakers as well "It took an act of the Legislature in 2004 for the state to sell the land to Toyota for $11 million, and Michigan had to fend off a lawsuit from a developer who outbid Toyota by $16 million for the land at the height of the area's housing boom." *source*

More information about this, Look at me I can link other sites *link* , Just another case of politicians being just that.

Edited by lquidspine

The real cost of unionized auto workers? $70/hour? Try $38!

Here is an excellent article that everyone needs to read and share...

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/23/opinion-the-real-cost-of-unionized-auto-workers-70-hour-try/

Yeah, everybody is giving us a hard time. I ran across this particularly nasty blog at the wall street journal about how useless we are, no bailout, and just go bankrupt as the predominate theme among these parasitic maggots. I just had to give it to them with both barrels. I posted way down at 5:48 am Nov. 24 and posted as JustMe. I hit em again as "harold at 9am and gave those phony softass punks the scoop on what alot of average people really think about them instead of a one-sided blog from a bunch of self centered parasites.

http://blogs.wsj.com/deals/2008/11/19/mean...#comment-136082

Edited by moukanoid