postings

littletimmy

postings today dearborn diversified 61

dearborn stamping 28

dearborn engine 110

dearborn truck 175

woodhaven 36

110 For engine? Wow we must have had a lot of people sign up to leave. Because I have no idea where they are going to stick people. We have some downtime coming up on the fuel tank side. But if you can make it over here DO IT!

Here's to hoping ya'll get placed somewhere soon.

That is so funny when I read that name that is the first person I thought of and he is a BIG ASSHOLE!!!!! Liar, backstabbing, DICKHEAD

LITTLE TIMMY says dont talk about me on the internet I will go to labor to try to get you fired!!!!! At least that is what I heard he tried to do to one of our fellow bloggers. Fuck little timmy!!!

LITTLE TIMMY says dont talk about me on the internet I will go to labor to try to get you fired!!!!! At least that is what I heard he tried to do to one of our fellow bloggers. Fuck little timmy!!!

I heard about that and I agree with your final comment. He has little man's syndrome :happy feet: :happy feet:

Did you ever find out why Dearborn Engine Plant needed 110 people? :beerchug:

Yep. Heard we had at least 80 or so people retiring, a few have taken the buy out and a few more are going back to DTP. Couple this with some of the production people going to bid jobs i.e. material handling and machining we need 110 people. So come on over :happy feet:

anyone know what seniority can hold days at the different dearborn plants?thanks in advance for any info probably gonna be coming over soon

Just wondering why these plants are broke down for bid.....Have always been told if you come to the rouge you go where they place you.

anyone know what seniority can hold days at the different dearborn plants?thanks in advance for any info probably gonna be coming over soon

there are a couple of may 2000 on days in stamping, however we can only bump once or twice per year. If you are placed on afternoons ,you are there till next bump time.