Infiniti G35

slider71

Nissan really came through on this car. Finally, a car company that listens to the critics. Imagine that. The amber instrument cluster, the cheap interior plastic, and door switches are all updated. Best of all they took a page from the M45 with regards to the Navigation system. If this car starts in the $30K range, it is going to not only kick Lincoln in the balls, but also hit the Lexus IS and ES as well as BMW.

It is bar none one of the best dollar values in sports sedans.

Wow that is a really nice looking car. I am not a huge fan of the current G35 4 door (the coupe is very nice though), but this model really builds on the strengths and is head and shoulders above (in terms of styling). The options offered really can't be criticized... 5 speed auto, 6 speed manual, awd, rwd, paddleshift... i doubt anyone will want a hybrid B)

Doesn't look terribly impressive in photos, perhaps in person its unique style and proportions will create a 'presence' appropriate for the luxury segment. If there is one thing that the Zephyr lacks, it's presence.

I think the Zephyr has good presence in person! It is one of those cars that you have to experience to appreciate. To say that photos of the Zephyr do it little justice is an understatement. People that have not experienced the Zephyr cannot understand why it sells. The answer only becomes clear when you see one, sit in it, drive it and experience how nice the interior is, especially at night.

Like the new interior, liked the old exterior. I wonder if they dumped the stupid LED taillights that looked like heat lamps. I probably will get used to the new look, the 3/4 view does look sharp when the larger part of the far headlight 'hides' around the corner of the fender.

Edited by kevinb120

I'd like to see Ford construct a new large RWD sedan with proportions similiar to the STS for both Ford, Mecury and Lincoln rather than killing off the Panther BOF platform and having nothing else to replace it. If there will be no BOF car, at least a sturdy RWD unibody like the DCX LX cars. Although, I think one reason Ford will eventually lose a large share of the police market is lack of natural displacement. I think the 4.6 should be pushed to a 5.0L with a 3v head and engineered to run on regular octane. I think they could probably pull off 330 horsepower easy with that and that would be sufficient for most law agencies. that would be 80 horsepower more than what they have now and if the mileage was better than the Hemi, Ford would retain their grasp on the market.

I'd like to see Ford construct a new large RWD sedan with proportions similiar to the STS for both Ford, Mecury and Lincoln rather than killing off the Panther BOF platform and having nothing else to replace it. If there will be no BOF car, at least a sturdy RWD unibody like the DCX LX cars. Although, I think one reason Ford will eventually lose a large share of the police market is lack of natural displacement. I think the 4.6 should be pushed to a 5.0L with a 3v head and engineered to run on regular octane. I think they could probably pull off 330 horsepower easy with that and that would be sufficient for most law agencies. that would be 80 horsepower more than what they have now and if the mileage was better than the Hemi, Ford would retain their grasp on the market.

The LS was a good start, I don't see what would be so hard to re-engineer bits and pieces of it and stretch it.