I want Saline back

littletimmy

Why do we have scab labor working for $14 an hour at Saline while I sit in the gen not doing shit? I wish capitol hill would have asked this question. Get the fucking scabs out of Saline and put me back to work now. Think about that Gettlefucker!!!!!!!!!!

never mind

Edited by wildosvt

Until all openings at the Ford facilties are filled on one can go to an ACH plant. :hyper:

Are you people retarded...if you go back there and they sell it you are stuck there at whatever wage the new company wants to pay you..realize that ther is no jobs bank to sit in and wait for an opening in a ford facilitiy...Do you people who wish for this really know what you are wishing for???You made the right decision to leave there. Just because you are home sick or whatever...THEY ARE NOT EVER!!!GONNA OPERATE THAT PLANT AS A PERMANENT FORD FACILITY AGAIN!! Is it worth taking a chance of a major pay cut just to go back to saline for maybe 2 years as a ford employee before they sell it. WAKE UP

Why do we have scab labor working for $14 an hour at Saline while I sit in the gen not doing shit? I wish capitol hill would have asked this question. Get the fucking scabs out of Saline and put me back to work now. Think about that Gettlefucker!!!!!!!!!!

you may have the opportunity to work in saline sooner then you think. part of reopening the contract may include letting jsp people work there temporarily, and displacing the 14$ people there

the bids were just up arent filled yet however.. i'm wondering if that too might be a way to get rid of jsp people by putting them in those spots instead of moving people that already have jobs.

bids that were up nov. 20th are filled.

i saw the list and sen. that are taking them

you probably havent seen final list because as of friday they were still waiting for new list because woodhaven wanted like 60 more people.i was called tuesday with my choice but was told it would probably change .

i dont know if it was final, but i know cutoff, was 90 sen. to go to woodhaven.

and i know they wanted 36 in the posting.

there is still people with RTBU for woodhaven. how many i do not know.

ya 36 in posting with 90 seniority being cutoff--- but friday they called and added 60 to that number so its gona change alot .the ones who didnt make woodhaven and got engine or there second choice will now get woodhaven.

like i said, it may change, but i know people with RTBU's that were not given dates, yet.

so they have to account for them first, and they didn't...so who knows, i just tell it like i see it.

Like Ford5151 said Woodhaven wanted 36 at first. that number has been increased :shades:. They want 60 more now so they have to go back thru the signup sheets. They want these numbers on top of the RTBU numbers. Everyone with RTBU rights has already been identified. The report date to Woodhaven has been changed to 1-26-09 and as we all know that can change also.

Like Ford5151 said Woodhaven wanted 36 at first. that number has been increased :shades:. They want 60 more now so they have to go back thru the signup sheets. They want these numbers on top of the RTBU numbers. Everyone with RTBU rights has already been identified. The report date to Woodhaven has been changed to 1-26-09 and as we all know that can change also.

cool, nice to here form you again.....

but really would it change that much for a 24 more people ?

this time next week i'll be in sunny AL.

woo hoo