My letter to Rick Sanchez on CNN

gocash

Rick,I am an autoworker at a Ford plant in Canada,our plant has been downsized to one shift in recent years and likely will be closed soon.If the American Congress and the American people allow GM/and or Chrysler to be bankrupted and drag Ford down also,by not supplying them with a "bridge loan" not a "bailout" to get through these tough economic times the price that will be paid by the American people will be devastating.The sarcasm that you portray on CNN regarding the "bailout"(in your words)is just plain ignorant,you are very misinformed of the reality of the situation.If the "Big Three" were allowed to just disappear, I hope you people understand that you will no longer have the choice of buying American Company made vehicles again.Of course one could argue that Toyota,Kia,Subaru,Hyundai/others vehicles are MADE IN USA by AMERICANS also, but where do their profits go? Back to their foreign countries is where.The Big 3 are on the cusp of becoming very profitable after all of the buyouts through attrition and have gained wage parity with transplanted company wages with re-negotiation of contracts with the UAW.These companies for years have built the vehicles/SUVs the American people have wanted and needed.They are a couple of years "behind the curve" of alternative fuels and energy,because of consumer demand and popularity in recent years.I hope and pray that Americans wake up soon,because if these 3 companies are allowed to fail,both your country and mine will surely fall into a deep,deep recession, more likely a depression.Millions of good paying blue collar jobs will be affected and likely lost,never to be returned.Surely if the Fed and Treasury can throw hundreds of billions, more likely trillions into a failing banking industry,they can LOAN the Big 3 enough cash to get them into the next phase of the alternative fuel industry.You people on TV better wake up to reality very soon and set the record straight or you can kiss the USA as you know it today-goodbye.

Rick,I am an autoworker at a Ford plant in Canada,our plant has been downsized to one shift in recent years and likely will be closed soon.If the American Congress and the American people allow GM/and or Chrysler to be bankrupted and drag Ford down also,by not supplying them with a "bridge loan" not a "bailout" to get through these tough economic times the price that will be paid by the American people will be devastating.The sarcasm that you portray on CNN regarding the "bailout"(in your words)is just plain ignorant,you are very misinformed of the reality of the situation.If the "Big Three" were allowed to just disappear, I hope you people understand that you will no longer have the choice of buying American Company made vehicles again.Of course one could argue that Toyota,Kia,Subaru,Hyundai/others vehicles are MADE IN USA by AMERICANS also, but where do their profits go? Back to their foreign countries is where.The Big 3 are on the cusp of becoming very profitable after all of the buyouts through attrition and have gained wage parity with transplanted company wages with re-negotiation of contracts with the UAW.These companies for years have built the vehicles/SUVs the American people have wanted and needed.They are a couple of years "behind the curve" of alternative fuels and energy,because of consumer demand and popularity in recent years.I hope and pray that Americans wake up soon,because if these 3 companies are allowed to fail,both your country and mine will surely fall into a deep,deep recession, more likely a depression.Millions of good paying blue collar jobs will be affected and likely lost,never to be returned.Surely if the Fed and Treasury can throw hundreds of billions, more likely trillions into a failing banking industry,they can LOAN the Big 3 enough cash to get them into the next phase of the alternative fuel industry.You people on TV better wake up to reality very soon and set the record straight or you can kiss the USA as you know it today-goodbye.

I also found it disgusting that many of the Congresspeople with there "high paying-do fuckall jobs"had the audacity to interrogate the CEOs of the Big 3,while at the same time,bragging to the world that they are driving a vehicle made by Ford or Jeep that was built in 1998 or 1999,like many of these idiot congresspeople did at the hearing....No wonder the auto industry is in the shape it is,when people who actually make $200,000 or more annually won't even buy a recently made vehicle from it's own country's manufacturers......guess we can kiss the "middle class" goodbye soon......geesh

If he replies please post, we all would like to know what he has to say, again that is if he replies.

I emailed Lou Dobbs and there was no reply also was on abc's comment board but there are so many idiots out there I just get furious....They say let them go down ugh! they wouldnt be saying that if it was their job at stake damn capitalist,forien junk driving f***ers...

you go girl :happy feet: :happy feet:

I emailed my comments about Pay me now or pay me later and an explanation of what the JSP truly entails. I sent it to Associated Press, Reuters, Bloomberg, CNN (Rick Sanchez), every single show MSNBC and CNBC have and any other news service commenting on the bridge loans. I got the automatically generated form letter back but have heard nothing from any of them. I indicated my Local Union, city and state. I even submitted my phone number - home and cell. To date there have been no responses but did we really expect anything from the media? Our responses are not sensational news! Not when we've got self-righteous republican prigs pounding their chests and exhorting about how they're going to protect the American taxpayer from the greedy no-account union workers! Egads! What was I thinking?! Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

" Not when we've got self-righteous republican prigs pounding their chests and exhorting about how they're going to protect the American taxpayer from the greedy no-account union workers! "

Last time I checked all of us greedy no-account union workers were taxpayers, at least until we loose our jobs. Maybe they forgot that part. If we loose our jobs because we didn't get the LOAN, maybe we should all tell them they can pay our mortgages with the bailout money they gave the banks!

Yes, please post his reply if indeed Rick "Dirty" Sanchez will actually respond. "Corporate News Network" sucks!.

On Thursday, before the senate hearings on, I think MSNBC, the ANCHOR LADY(and I use that term loosely) was mentioning that she could see Rick Wagoner in the monitor but hadn't yet seen Allen Mulally. She then SNICKERED " I HEAR HE WAS DRIVING AN ESCAPE HYBRID, HOPE IT DIDN'T BRAKE DOWN '' Some times you gotta figure they hire these idiots for their looks and thats it.

" Not when we've got self-righteous republican prigs pounding their chests and exhorting about how they're going to protect the American taxpayer from the greedy no-account union workers! "

Last time I checked all of us greedy no-account union workers were taxpayers, at least until we loose our jobs. Maybe they forgot that part. If we loose our jobs because we didn't get the LOAN, maybe we should all tell them they can pay our mortgages with the bailout money they gave the banks!

I was being facetious! lol That's my point! Just like my comments on the blog showing the "protestors" at the first day of the second set of bridge loan hearings. They don't see the good that we do as responsible, hardworking Americans who are socially conscious and actively participate in activities that benefit our communities (e.g. charities, etc.). They don't see this because they DON'T want to see! It's easier to remain in ignorance and perpetuate lies than seek out the truth. They want to keep on believing their stereotypes of what union members/autoworkers are like. The times changed and we changed with those times, unfortunately the stereotypes remained the same.

On Thursday, before the senate hearings on, I think MSNBC, the ANCHOR LADY(and I use that term loosely) was mentioning that she could see Rick Wagoner in the monitor but hadn't yet seen Allen Mulally. She then SNICKERED " I HEAR HE WAS DRIVING AN ESCAPE HYBRID, HOPE IT DIDN'T BRAKE DOWN '' Some times you gotta figure they hire these idiots for their looks and thats it.

Was it the blonde, googly-eyed one, Melissa Francis? She never got over herself being the crybaby on Little House on the Prairie. Funny, she wasn't blonde then.....

Sounds good to me... :reading:

I would like to see a picture of them driving those cars,my guess is they sit in there garages.I hope some one follows them to show what they really drive.Maybe they would work for one dollar a year till they balance the budget and fix the economy,after all the government is in worse shape than the big three.Put social security back in to a trust fund instead of spending it,Nixon transfered it from trust fund to general fund!