Anyone wish they took a buyout?

craignorden

I know the window just recently closed but I will admit that I am scared.

I wish I had taken the buyout. I have less than 10 yrs.

Anyone else regretting not taking it?

No,I am not.Everyone`s situation is different.Could you have gotten $100,000?Keep in mind after taxes "SURPRISE YOU ARE RICH" it`s gonna be $68,000.How old are you?Young and energetic enough to learn a new skill?

No,I am not.Everyone`s situation is different.Could you have gotten $100,000?Keep in mind after taxes "SURPRISE YOU ARE RICH" it`s gonna be $68,000.How old are you?Young and energetic enough to learn a new skill?

That's the kicker. I am NOT young and energetic. However, that $68k could last me 2 years until obamination starts his "works program."

We'll see how many regret not taking the buyout after our union agress that we should work for 15 bucks an hour and the government forces us to build electric golf carts.

I'm afraid that is what is in store for us.

no way...i'm with Big Country...i'm all in baby...as a matter of fact, after reading a few "good reads" on the site i'm PROUD and i'm staying...i pray that Ford doesn't even touch any monies that may even be offered and we come out of this slump on our own...speaking of slumps, i think some of us know how Mark Grace,retired 1st baseman for the Chi Cubs would break a hitting slump... i'm going right now to find a "Slump Buster and take one for the team ;)"

Peace to all....