Vote will pass tonite

CSMJ

He knows if he takes out the UAW, the Steel Workers, Machinist's, Teamsters and Government empoyees Unions will fall like domino's.

If you control the labor, you control it all! Hitler, Stalin, Musilini and Hirohito all abolished the labor unions and they took over. Not to say Cockrel wants to be a dictator, but he sure is acting like one. He is also grandstanding because the republicans will lose complete power in 5 weeks. They will be known as the party that killed the economy, the middle class and the labor force. Look out toyota workers, if we get cut, you get cut!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE WIERMAR REPUBLIC!LEARN SPANGLISH!IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN DON`T SAY IT TO MY FACE

:reading:

LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!! IT DID NOT PASS!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK I was told it was a fuckin lock!! The GOP senators wanted the farm and the dems and union said FYou. These GOP aholes cant be serious. Drop our pay package to $48 an hour including the legacy cost!! FUCK THAT legacy cost are $17 an hour so we'd be workin for $10 an hour.

Its obvious whats going on the GOP wont agree to NO BILL.. I said it before I'll say it again this is there last chance to get the UAW. This all has to do with the card check bill and the FACT that OBAMA is BIG onlabor unions and the GOP is affraid of that.. I say FUCK all them so called christian bastards.

And for DeMint to say theres gonna be riots if they PASS this bill is crazy its the other way around. U throw 1 million people out of a job in 2 states and theres gonna be major problems..

All that so they can hide behind their FUCKING BIBLE'S!!!!!!Look at the stock futures there way down and after the dow drops down close to 7,000 tomorrow Bush will have to use the TARP or he will go down as the pres. that led us into the GREATEST DEPRESSION!!!! Trust me he WILL protect his LEGACY!!and use the TARP or the FED or he will executive order a bank to loan them the CASH!!!!!!!!!! If not he will go on TV and tell the GOP haters to pass it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more GOP lovers out there this is serious shit and there playing games with our lives!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK I was told it was a fuckin lock!! The GOP senators wanted the farm and the dems and union said FYou. These GOP aholes cant be serious. Drop our pay package to $48 an hour including the legacy cost!! FUCK THAT legacy cost are $17 an hour so we'd be workin for $10 an hour.

Its obvious whats going on the GOP wont agree to NO BILL.. I said it before I'll say it again this is there last chance to get the UAW. This all has to do with the card check bill and the FACT that OBAMA is BIG onlabor unions and the GOP is affraid of that.. I say FUCK all them so called christian bastards.

And for DeMint to say theres gonna be riots if they PASS this bill is crazy its the other way around. U throw 1 million people out of a job in 2 states and theres gonna be major problems..

All that so they can hide behind their FUCKING BIBLE'S!!!!!!Look at the stock futures there way down and after the dow drops down close to 7,000 tomorrow Bush will have to use the TARP or he will go down as the pres. that led us into the GREATEST DEPRESSION!!!! Trust me he WILL protect his LEGACY!!and use the TARP or the FED or he will executive order a bank to loan them the CASH!!!!!!!!!! If not he will go on TV and tell the GOP haters to pass it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any more GOP lovers out there this is serious shit and there playing games with our lives!!!!!!

When I started reading this I didnt know why people were blocking all things written by you. I clicked around for a while and checked out what other threads had to say. You seem to have a habit of not knowing anything about any subject you speak on!! Now you attack Christians? I'm pretty sure that the Christians didn't do this. I'm also pretty sure that those worthless politicians that are trying to break our union didn't ge their ideas from the bible.. While I'm no expert on mental health, You might want to get a check up. Clear your head for a while. After that try educating yourself on whichever subject your pretending to be an expert on this week. Try using more sources than a union rep and cnn.

When I started reading this I didnt know why people were blocking all things written by you. I clicked around for a while and checked out what other threads had to say. You seem to have a habit of not knowing anything about any subject you speak on!! Now you attack Christians? I'm pretty sure that the Christians didn't do this. I'm also pretty sure that those worthless politicians that are trying to break our union didn't ge their ideas from the bible.. While I'm no expert on mental health, You might want to get a check up. Clear your head for a while. After that try educating yourself on whichever subject your pretending to be an expert on this week. Try using more sources than a union rep and cnn.

Read some articles and watch some news bro. Last might more than 1 said the vote was coming and it was gonna pass. more than 1 said they had a deal and it would pass by a wide margin. Reid thought he had a deal

And you either dont watch politics or you dont pay attention to the so called christian right.

Most of these REPUBLICANS are members of the christian coalition. the christian right. They use religion to beat their democrat rivals ie. abortion, gay rights, home school choice. Bush said 2 days ago that QUOTE "the BIBLE is a good story and the creation story is not literal" He even told the reporter that he thinks the New Teasament is better then the old because quote "God sent a son"

dont believe me go to......... world net daily com

And Im sure Most of those southern churchs were praying sunday that this would not pass and that they would get more jobs down there in Gods country!! Dony think they didn't!!They did! They think God will punish us northerners for our sins like electing Obama and democrat senators. Watch and listen to some right wing radio they really believe this stuff I know for I was a member of the christian right years ago and once I saw first hand how it worked I left!!

Tell me would a true christian sell out his own country all in the name of getting rid of unions??We got our answer didnt we!!!!!

I just can't believe this shit! This isn't AMERICA anymore. Fuck this cocksuckin country. Do they really believe that slashing our wages and benefits is going to all of the sudden cure what's ailing us? That all of the sudden the credit markets will magically open up? That my fucking house will shit my equity? I've lost hope. Please explain it to me like I'm stupid how any of this is our fault. How dare they put the burden on us. The very people who are the backbone of this country! CIVIL FUCKING WAR PEOPLE. LOCK AND FUCKIN LOAD... I have a message for you Mr. Gettlefinger: GET FUCKED! If you think your going to get away with this shit your fucking mistaken. Try us...

Not that anybody gives a shit, but I am a walking contradiction. My anger last night at the possibility of our union selling us out got the best of me. A line was drawn in the sand. I commend you Mr. Gettlefinger. My apologies. Corker is on c-span as we speak backpeddling like the little bitch he is. Fuck UNION busting. PERIOD.

According to my internatl rep connection the vote will pass with ruffly 70 votes tonite!

Corkers amendment will get it through. Of course the companies love this bill it makes the bond holders take 30% and cuts the unions pay to match the transplants. It will match the top paying transplant which is Toyota in Kentucky. Pay and benefits will be about the same as theres now. NO SUB,limited JSP(with a couple of exceptions I was told) No pension just a 401K from now on depending on your years of service.

All this or its bankruptcy!!

I'll admit, I've been wrong about certain things but dude, you take the cake!

Glad to wake up this morning and not see "I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :hysterical:

The money will now come from the TARP and Gettlefinger is the hero of the day!

I'll admit, I've been wrong about certain things but dude, you take the cake!

Glad to wake up this morning and not see "I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :hysterical:

The money will now come from the TARP and Gettlefinger is the hero of the day!

Ron G said they did have a deal though. I was right about that. After the deal the 3 union busters killed it!

But they did have a deal and they expected it to pass.

And yes after watching Ron G. I'd say he has our back!!

Ron G said they did have a deal though. I was right about that. After the deal the 3 union busters killed it!

But they did have a deal and they expected it to pass.

And yes after watching Ron G. I'd say he has our back!!

Good guess on the negotiation part, like we haven't heard that all week, your predictions are as good as watching a 2 team football league, which one is going to win the championship??? One or the other, 50-50 shot, Vegas needs ya