DOOMS DAY IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!

crackhead

I'm a moron!

crackhead

YOUR NAME IS RIGHT ON..CRACKHEAD

that is what we need some moron running around screaming THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END TODAY !!

Get a grip..I doubt you even work for Ford..

We will get through this ... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Get ready ford workers because good old UAW IS ABOUT TO SELL YOU OUT the bottom line ford offered all workers the buyout now people who didnt take it will pay the price because PAY CUTS ARE COMING and the UAW WONT BE ABLE TO STOP THEM IN BANKRUPTCY COURT

Are you paying attention to any of this? Gettlefinger agreed to take half the veba payment in stock options. That is the only concession he agreed to yesterday. Talks broke down when they demanded a firm date for further UAW concessions. Corker just confirmed it. So tell me like I'm stupid how YOUR UAW sold or will sell you out? GM will get financed through the white house. Sometimes it's better to just read than inject stupidity. Pay attention or don't comment.

Are you paying attention to any of this? Gettlefinger agreed to take half the veba payment in stock options. That is the only concession he agreed to yesterday. Talks broke down when they demanded a firm date for further UAW concessions. Corker just confirmed it. So tell me like I'm stupid how YOUR UAW sold or will sell you out? GM will get financed through the white house. Sometimes it's better to just read than inject stupidity. Pay attention or don't comment.

YOU TELL HIM..CRACKHEAD IS STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES..HEY CRACKHEAD...GET THE HE** OFF OF OUR FORUM..DUMB**S :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Edited by lucymi37

what the truth hurt you can call me what you want but its the truth the good times are over

it seems as if everyone here agrees that you have no clue and just wanna put fear into everyone. This will define what the UAW is made of and could be the second coming of the labor movement, everyone's lives are at stake and you come out with doomsday words. Just shut your PIE HOLE and disappear

it seems as if everyone here agrees that you have no clue and just wanna put fear into everyone. This will define what the UAW is made of and could be the second coming of the labor movement, everyone's lives are at stake and you come out with doomsday words. Just shut your PIE HOLE and disappear

Wouldn't that be something. The very effort of union busting by this OUTDATED congress backfires and ignites unionism in the south! Everything happens for a reason. We will prevail. We are way to fucking strong. Come together or get off the bus...

Wouldn't that be something. The very effort of union busting by this OUTDATED congress backfires and ignites unionism in the south! Everything happens for a reason. We will prevail. We are way to fucking strong. Come together or get off the bus...

That would be awesome. Ron said something about workers from the foreign companies contacting the UAW.

Get ready ford workers because good old UAW IS ABOUT TO SELL YOU OUT the bottom line ford offered all workers the buyout now people who didnt take it will pay the price because PAY CUTS ARE COMING and the UAW WONT BE ABLE TO STOP THEM IN BANKRUPTCY COURT

Hey moron, some of us wanted the buy out but were turned down. piss off

:slap: :slug: :banmolest:

Does the first part of this reply above not bother anyone?. Stock options in companies that even with some money now could file for Chap11 and what would those stocks be worth than?.

Sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't know how to puncuate.

Anyone who would have a username as Crackhead leaves one wondering. But you are right, Griffin.

In their haste to "crack" on the original poster, they failed to mention the compelling point he made about VEBA. It isn't over either. I was reading online that what America faces is headed toward what Japan faced for 10 years in the 1990s. Ten years! Gettlefinger will give up the ship. As things get worse he will continue shedding and tell us the same thing he said about the UAW taking VEBA and the $14.00 wage maximums; it is a good contract under the circumstances. He will do it with a straight face too.

Think of the hundreds of millions that could be saved by getting rid of the appointees. Since these are political positions and it helps the UAW leadership retain control over all the locals, they would rather cut the pay of new hires and take control of VEBA Then agreeing to worthless stock options, and raise the premiums on retirees.

Does the first part of this reply above not bother anyone?. Stock options in companies that even with some money now could file for Chap11 and what would those stocks be worth than?.

If the chapter 11 route is taken than there is no veba anyway. The goverment will be responsible for healthcare at that point. At least if the company rebounds then the veba is actually overfunded with inflated stock. Correct me if i'm wrong.

u got that right u r a COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!

what the truth hurt you can call me what you want but its the truth the good times are over

Your a fucking jerk-off ! How's that ? We don't need any negative feedback from some poor, miserable bastard ! These are very serious and emotional times for the membership, so if your not with us than stuff your cracked head right up your fucking asshole.!!

Hopefully there are no Ford workers whose safety is in your hands.

Fuckin' tard.