any skilled trades news for transfers

now that Monroe is gone I dont hear anything is there any Monroe news mainly transfers, jsp and why the hell cant i get my vacation pay

thanks in advance

There will be some openings coming up for trades due to the last retirements supposedly right after New Year.......

As far as your vacation pay....I need more info....

What is your eligibility date...Dec or June?

How much time do you have left...and

What exactly were you denied and by whom......

You can send it to me in a PM if you want......

• 2 weeks later...
There will be some openings coming up for trades due to the last retirements supposedly right after New Year.......

As far as your vacation pay....I need more info....

What is your eligibility date...Dec or June?

How much time do you have left...and

What exactly were you denied and by whom......

You can send it to me in a PM if you want......

sorry it took so long my eligibility is June and i have all 140 hrs since ive been in jsp the whole time and our labor relations rejected me because im in jsp .I tried to get the whole sum because i wasnt sure what would happen to it if i didnt get it now

sorry it took so long my eligibility is June and i have all 140 hrs since ive been in jsp the whole time and our labor relations rejected me because im in jsp .I tried to get the whole sum because i wasnt sure what would happen to it if i didnt get it now

You won't get paid for your unused vacation until the first or second week of June. December eligibility is paid in December.

If you are trying to take pay in lieu, they can reject the request. If you are trying to take vacation, that is different, and they would obviously accomodate you...............so I am assuming you want pay in lieu...

If you don't use it...you will obviously receive it next June in lieu.........

I wouldn't worry about it dissappearing on you.......that will not happen. Any possible future changes to a "use it or lose it" system would be conveyed up front in advance....allowing you time to use it....before you would ever lose it.

Just leave it.....it is safe.

If this helps I was told by Connie if I wanted to take any of my vacation time while in JSP then to come see her, But she said she couldn't understand anyone wanting to take vacation time while in JSP. As far as I know you should be able to get it.