moderator for employee section

dark270

moderator of the employee section?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be moderator of the employee section?

• pioneer
    • Level
    • dark271
    • None- it's ok the way it is
    • nickf1011
    • wildosvt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you seem to LIE LIE LIE, its ok dark, God will forgive you.......have a blessed day

that's funny, everything I have said is true on this thread.

now you sound like so many other religious zealots out there....

now if you 'can' read, this is for employee's only

that's funny, everything I have said is true on this thread.

now you sound like so many other religious zealots out there....

now if you 'can' read, this is for employee's only

lie, lie, lie........bet if nicked post on here you would be like Hey nick, what do you think of Ford huh nick, huh huh........lol, God bless

lie, lie, lie........bet if nicked post on here you would be like Hey nick, what do you think of Ford huh nick, huh huh........lol, God bless

dodge my question ?

because you are NOT an employee, and should not be posting here.....

you belong over in the middle east with those zealots.

true, i was just adding a star wars flavor there...

but back to all seriousness, some people just troll on here, and it needs to be 'policed' that is all....

:shades:

:hysterical::hysterical: I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that one! I was also quoting Star Wars on that one. (Han Solo)

I have to remember that even with the Darth Maul avatar, there is no Star Wars geek greater than me. :shades:

just curious what you all think, nick asked to do this, so i am throwing this out......

I agree it'd be great to see postings by Ford/ACH/Visteon ee's only (incl. salaried folks).

Also, I think dark, pio, level, or wildo would do a fine job; all of you seem fair-minded.

Do we have any volunteers? Or, as pio suggested, nominations?

:hysterical::hysterical: I'm surprised you didn't pick up on that one! I was also quoting Star Wars on that one. (Han Solo)

I have to remember that even with the Darth Maul avatar, there is no Star Wars geek greater than me. :shades:

you scuffy looking, nerve hurter!

lol :hysterical:

yep.....

I agree it'd be great to see postings by Ford/ACH/Visteon ee's only (incl. salaried folks).

Also, I think dark, pio, level, or wildo would do a fine job; all of you seem fair-minded.

Do we have any volunteers? Or, as pio suggested, nominations?

true, i almost put you down pump.

but i didn't know if you would mind or not....

tho i agree totally

First off, I wouldn't ever vote for a person who nominates himself....(dark271)

Secondly, the last person I would want to moderate an adult Employee section of a forum I read, is a person who has a Star Wars Picture in his signature box along with two paragraphs of quotes from the movies and a "sith" saying to boot.

it is funny that dark is LOSING............... It is almost as bad as if bush where to run for office again:hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

it is funny that dark is LOSING............... It is almost as bad as if bush where to run for office again:hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

it's not a matter of winning and losing, who cares? it a matter of banning non employees like you

oh and if bush ran again, you would vote for him again, trust me i know it.

:finger:

you religious nuts are all the same, same one thing and DO another.

Edited by dark271

it's not a matter of winning and losing, who cares? it a matter of banning non employees like you

oh and if bush ran again, you would vote for him again, trust me i know it.

:finger:

you religious nuts are all the same, same one thing and DO another. what is that sunshine? lol

Dark 170, I have not attacked you or called names, that would be something that would cause a “warning” so with that said I feel it is very funny that after you kiss nick’s ass and throw a poll up it blows up in you’re face, I find it funny that happened! You have stated you have a “masters degree” and would not be working for Ford……………… that was a year ago……………………… God bless dark, I wont respond to the childish remarks an petty name calling any longer, oh and one more question, how did you vote for you’re self that many times…….lololololololololol…. lets see I am sure you will respond with in 20 minutes of my post, I wonder if you will set you’re alarm to check the site 3 times tonight.

Dark 170, I have not attacked you or called names, that would be something that would cause a “warning” so with that said I feel it is very funny that after you kiss nick’s ass and throw a poll up it blows up in you’re face, I find it funny that happened! You have stated you have a “masters degree” and would not be working for Ford……………… that was a year ago……………………… God bless dark, I wont respond to the childish remarks an petty name calling any longer, oh and one more question, how did you vote for you’re self that many times…….lololololololololol…. lets see I am sure you will respond with in 20 minutes of my post, I wonder if you will set you’re alarm to check the site 3 times tonight.

you are not an employee, yet you post in here.

blows in my face? point is, getting rid of 'you' people from the employee's section.

you have participated before, and even used god's name in all of it.

how hypocritical!

i was thinking of leaving ford, nope, not anymore, i am an employee, ARE YOU ?

and yes you VOTED for bush twice. and would do so again, why ? cause your church told you so.

you are not an employee, yet you post in here.

blows in my face? point is, getting rid of 'you' people from the employee's section.

you have participated before, and even used god's name in all of it.

how hypocritical!

i was thinking of leaving ford, nope, not anymore, i am an employee, ARE YOU ?

and yes you VOTED for bush twice. and would do so again, why ? cause your church told you so.

"yawn" :boring:

I'd like to see a moderator that doesn't get into petty arguments then use his/her 'power' to be an internet nazi and ban people. someone that can be fair and just ban or edit because they dont like the post/person. posting histories of those wanting to be mods should be looked at too before voting (althought you cant use that feature for some reason), some people have pretty shaky histories including being banned themselves.

Edited by Raws41900

I'd like to see a moderator that doesn't get into petty arguments then use his/her 'power' to be an internet nazi and ban people. someone that can be fair and just ban or edit because they dont like the post/person. posting histories of those wanting to be mods should be looked at too before voting (althought you can use that feature for some reason), some people have pretty shaky histories including being banned themselves.

I nominate Raws41900

I'd like to see a moderator that doesn't get into petty arguments then use his/her 'power' to be an internet nazi and ban people. someone that can be fair and just ban or edit because they dont like the post/person. posting histories of those wanting to be mods should be looked at too before voting (althought you cant use that feature for some reason), some people have pretty shaky histories including being banned themselves.

i agree there, if thats the list we have to pick from, think we are gonna have power issues.