Selling Lions should be a provision of loans

littletimmy

The topic says it all. Congress should make the Fords sell the Detroit Lions as part of the bailout deal. If this happened I would give up whatever congress wants.

The company has no ownership with the team. they wont have to sell it.

Maybe they will draft another WR with the 1st pick :hysterical::hysterical: afterall they have got 1 good Wr out of the 4 that they have drafted 1st :finger::finger: and K Jones is a stud RB :hysterical:

I could be wrong, but I don't think Ford has taken any "loan" yet.

Ford said they don't want a loan. At first they were seeking a line of credit in case one of the others went under, then after seeing how the government wanted to run the industry they wisely said NO THANKS!

So why are many of our benefits being "suspended" if Ford is in such great shape?

I do not recall anyone saying they are in "great shape", Ford is just in better shape than GM and Chrysler. They started downsizing a few years ago to meet market conditions the others where slower to react.

Let me guess it is the unions fault , they did not make GM and Chrysler downsize when Ford started to right ?