Some Good News!

Hard Driver

amen! :beerchug: :cheerleader: :yahoo: :bandance: :banvictory: :banana piano: :roses: :woohoo:

Keeps me keeping on. Go US auto industry. My neighbor drives a Toyota and I talked to her and heard her arguments against domestic automakers and convinced her to trade in and buy from Ford through the friends and neighbors program. Go out and seek the misinformed and bring them to the US and Ford Auto fold. We have to be proactive and seek the potential buyers. They are only waiting for the push and realization that FORD in the best quality vehicle you can buy. She is buying a Fusion.

She is buying a Fusion.

I told my story here about my daughter coming home with a Nisan a couple of years ago. It was a lease and some brilliant jackass she was talking to convinced her to get it. She said it was the most "unpleasant" car she ever owned. She is also driving a Fusion now. I'm still on her back to by a Ford made here though!

Edited by Hard Driver

Can you tell I'm excited reading this! I've been worried we would never recover...

A few months ago a friend of my daughter tried to talk her into buying a Honda.

He was working at a dealership and quit, he wasn't making any money. They

weren't selling either. I told her as long as she lives at my house she will be buying

a Ford...the newest addition to our family is a '08 Focus. She loves it. We made a

trip over the weekend in it, great gas mileage and a good ride. I got use to looking

at the radio, sync system (whatever that's called) to see what the song name and

artist is...I want that system. It's a great car at an affordable price for her being a

student.

Edited by allin

Did anyone read this B-i-o-c-t-h-s blogs when the Big 3 were tring to get their "loan's"? She hammered us.

It's about time she wrote something worth reading!

Good Catch. Everyone is going to want on the bandwagon now. Republicans are now trying to tell everyone to buy American :hysterical:

After they helped the corporations to ship all the jobs over seas from Textiles to Aerospace since 1975. They should have a * at the bottom that reads If you can find anything American anymore.

You never believe this my wife is a regional manager at a very big clothing store (europe biggest clothing store ) and they are scrambling to figure out what to do in they states they said there is a huge influx of people coming in and asking if their clothes are made in the us. They tell them no and the customers are walking right out!!!! She has been summoned to chicago/new york to brainstorm on what they should do numerous times they are almost in agreement to offer a line only manufactured in the usa. Its about time people in america start investing in our-selfs and demand the goods we want are made here.