Lincoln's Future

No, no, no, why can't people get this? The Lexus ES competes with the MKZ & not the MKS! The ES & MKZ are direct competitors, FWD entry level luxury sedans! The MKS competes with the GS in the Lexus lineup. I do not understand why this is so hard for people to grasp.

No, no, no, why can't people get this? The Lexus ES competes with the MKZ & not the MKS! The ES & MKZ are direct competitors, FWD entry level luxury sedans! The MKS competes with the GS in the Lexus lineup. I do not understand why this is so hard for people to grasp.

I know what you sayin,I don't know why everyone thinks the MKS competes with the ES350 when the MKZ is the same size as the ES and nearly the same price.The MKS can compete with the LS 460 if you look at the features of the Ecoboost MKS and its bigger than the LS.

I know what you sayin,I don't know why everyone thinks the MKS competes with the ES350 when the MKZ is the same size as the ES and nearly the same price.The MKS can compete with the LS 460 if you look at the features of the Ecoboost MKS and its bigger than the LS.

That's why I put the vehicles where they are in my price comparison list. I forgot about the GS though, I'll add it in.

Interestingly about the American luxury marques (Lincoln and Cadillac)... they don't conform to the German segments in either price or size.

That's why I put both 5-series and 7-series sized vehicles in comparison with the MKS.....it's about as big (if not bigger) than most other companies' largest sedans, but for cheaper than their middle-of-the-lineup sedans. That's also why I didn't put the CTS in....I didn't know whether to put it with MKZ or MKS, as it's more the size of a 5-series these days.