Van Dyke Layoffs

theycandothat

Uhmmmmm................... WHAT?

I know what's going on there, and the truth will come out, you and all you cocksuckers in that fuckup room are going to get yours, just wait and see, And all of us at VD will finally get the last laugh, redemtion is coming too 2280, you jackoffs can run and hide, but for long, CLL is coming, that stands for CLASS ACTION LAW, For the back handed dealing MOD, has been feeding us over the last couple of months, just remember all your guys and the B.S. you have fed us over the years, it's all coming back, get ready assholes.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what's going on there, and the truth will come out, you and all you cocksuckers in that fuckup room are going to get yours, just wait and see, And all of us at VD will finally get the last laugh, redemtion is coming too 2280, you jackoffs can run and hide, but for long, CLL is coming, that stands for CLASS ACTION LAW, For the back handed dealing MOD, has been feeding us over the last couple of months, just remember all your guys and the B.S. you have fed us over the years, it's all coming back, get ready assholes.

Uhhhmmmmmmm. okay, I'll get ready. For what...I'm still not sure.

Hey, here's an idea......Put the Pipe down and try to focus long enough to tell me what the hell your talking about exactly.

Listen Brother, you have posted 4 or 5 times now bitching and moaning about something but i still have no idea what the frig your pissed about. :banghead:

Here is what people are pissed off at....take a look at what just happened with 6fm Mod made a call to layoff by shift (bad call and against national agreement) then went on vacation....people will ask why this happened and Mod will blame it on IUAW or region. People are sick and tired of the BS games in the committee room weather your at fault or not we rarely get any answers to serious questions its always someone elses call or fault. Now its too late and its time to pay the piper, people are going to lose theire jobs and with the new contract thats coming low senority are going to get the blunt of it. You may not be to blame Steve, but just as your parents told you when you were younger be carefull of the company you keep, because you are sometimes juged by them.

I'm glad to find out that with the talks, that you and all your skilled trades lazyasses are going to finally get what's coming, you guys have been skirting around the system long enough, payback time is a bitch

Just because you lacked the level of intelligence necessary to pass the skilled trades exam does not mean all skilled trades are lazy. I'm sure you seat on your ass at your work station and bitch about how everyone is not doing anything. Here is an idea.....grow some balls and come to a union meeting and call us lazy to our face. Oh, thats right, you can't grow any balls because your a BITCH!!!

Here is what people are pissed off at....take a look at what just happened with 6fm Mod made a call to layoff by shift (bad call and against national agreement) then went on vacation....people will ask why this happened and Mod will blame it on IUAW or region. People are sick and tired of the BS games in the committee room weather your at fault or not we rarely get any answers to serious questions its always someone elses call or fault. Now its too late and its time to pay the piper, people are going to lose theire jobs and with the new contract thats coming low senority are going to get the blunt of it. You may not be to blame Steve, but just as your parents told you when you were younger be carefull of the company you keep, because you are sometimes juged by them.

Thank you sir, Don't worry, when the light finally shines on the rats they will scatter, but like I wrote before there will be noone to hide behind, we will get our revenge, It's coming. :hysterical:

Just because you lacked the level of intelligence necessary to pass the skilled trades exam does not mean all skilled trades are lazy. I'm sure you seat on your ass at your work station and bitch about how everyone is not doing anything. Here is an idea.....grow some balls and come to a union meeting and call us lazy to our face. Oh, thats right, you can't grow any balls because your a BITCH!!!

When we are all suppossed to repersented by the same union, then why do the skilled trade need seprate treatment? that Idea of what's fair is B.S. We should all be under one contract, not 2 differnet ones, so go fuck yourself this will all come out, Just watch :hysterical:

When we are all suppossed to repersented by the same union, then why do the skilled trade need seprate treatment? that Idea of what's fair is B.S. We should all be under one contract, not 2 differnet ones, so go fuck yourself this will all come out, Just watch :hysterical:

Let me guess, you wanted to work this week, but got forced and are pissed at Mod now. I'm not a big fan of what goes on in that room, But your an Idiot. Nothing is coming out it never does.

Let me guess, you wanted to work this week, but got forced and are pissed at Mod now. I'm not a big fan of what goes on in that room, But your an Idiot. Nothing is coming out it never does.

If they just played by the national contract noone would have the right to complain, just wait

If they just played by the national contract noone would have the right to complain, just wait

How is this any different from anything Mod has done before. He does things his way. He thinks he's never wrong, and Alot of people got fucked, take the week off and spend some time with your family. The company may take your vacation time so enjoy the lay-offs paid.

Before I left last friday, there was a lot of chatter on the floor about some people already having lawyers and a class action lawsuit, don't know anything first hand about it, but there are a lot of seriously PO'd people at VD and it sounds like someone is going to try to force the issue this time. Mostly seemed to revolve around the postings for the midrange jobs for the afternoon shift so the new people can have jobs, and the current people will get replaced by the people that just came to the plant last week or so. The midrange people will be laid off regardless of the fact that they are not the lowest people in the plant. I don't know if it is lawsuit worthy or not, but it sure as hell smells fishy. I do know that Mod told us in a meeting that international forced these people on us, and regional says Mod asked for them.

How is this any different from anything Mod has done before. He does things his way. He thinks he's never wrong, and Alot of people got fucked, take the week off and spend some time with your family. The company may take your vacation time so enjoy the lay-offs paid.

I agree with you 100%, all I'm writing is Mod will finally have to answer everything he has done, I'm on your side. I am enjoying myself. We all just have to be patient and wait :hysterical:

Before I left last friday, there was a lot of chatter on the floor about some people already having lawyers and a class action lawsuit, don't know anything first hand about it, but there are a lot of seriously PO'd people at VD and it sounds like someone is going to try to force the issue this time. Mostly seemed to revolve around the postings for the midrange jobs for the afternoon shift so the new people can have jobs, and the current people will get replaced by the people that just came to the plant last week or so. The midrange people will be laid off regardless of the fact that they are not the lowest people in the plant. I don't know if it is lawsuit worthy or not, but it sure as hell smells fishy. I do know that Mod told us in a meeting that international forced these people on us, and regional says Mod asked for them.

Just wait brother, the fun will soon start. :hysterical:

I also heard something about lawyers, but did not ask what it was about. Is mid6f full on afternoon shift or is that posting needed to fill it. Like I said many times before Mod does what Mod does, because nobody calls him out on it. And slick Nick does'nt want to interupt his appointment either so were all fucked. These people were not forced to come here, some of them are probably his drinking buddies from the past.

I think everybody is finally sick and tired of being stepped on at 2280, they will have too answer just wait :hysterical:

I hope your info is correct, because we need some change. But I would'nt trust to many people in that room to take over. Greg and Jeff may be the only 2 I would trust, because they have little senority, and know how we all feel. Plus I don't see them being yes men. Just my thought.

I also heard something about lawyers, but did not ask what it was about. Is mid6f full on afternoon shift or is that posting needed to fill it. Like I said many times before Mod does what Mod does, because nobody calls him out on it. And slick Nick does'nt want to interupt his appointment either so were all fucked. These people were not forced to come here, some of them are probably his drinking buddies from the past.

No, they are laid off right now, than Mod went on vaction so he didn't have to answer anything

I hope your info is correct, because we need some change. But I would'nt trust to many people in that room to take over. Greg and Jeff may be the only 2 I would trust, because they have little senority, and know how we all feel. Plus I don't see them being yes men. Just my thought.

I don't who to trust either, but I agree, we need to have a movement in the plant and answers because of what's been happening. I don't know who to go to.