Voting yes or no dosent matter!!

GL66

It do sent matter if you vote yes or no, ford will do what they have to do when they want to. If the economy doesn't pick up we are all going to be out of a job. We were told we were going to get a new vehicle and body shop when we voted on the COA and were still waiting. I wish the International would of said no and went back to the table instead of putting this on us.

The other night there were 3 sups. telling a worker that turned off the line for a quality fix that he was the reason that the company was going down. " That's funny, here we have over $300,000.00 yelling at $55,000.00 to run shit." He saved a TGW. Start cutting from the top instead of the bottom this time. We the UAW have only a little ass left.

If the whole U.S. is in a rut and they say its going to take a long time to get out of, then who's going to buy any of our products ?? Tuff times are ahead for us all.

People have been made terrified by all the non-stop bad economic news.Even if the vote is in favor of the NO`s I could see Mr.Ford pulling out all the stops to ensure that a bunch of lower class drones are not able to interfere with his Family Company.Gettlefinger might as well work at Ford Labor Relations in Dearborn.The UAW wants our dues.Ford Motor wants to make us so miserable we quit.This company appreciates nothing and treats the employees like bugs.What I am truly amazed at is the lack of individual freedoms that a working class has to endure.I mean up until now I showed up,did my job and went home to de-stress from all the rules.Now the rules will follow me home.

Edited by Fatso

It do sent matter if you vote yes or no, ford will do what they have to do when they want to. If the economy doesn't pick up we are all going to be out of a job. We were told we were going to get a new vehicle and body shop when we voted on the COA and were still waiting. I wish the International would of said no and went back to the table instead of putting this on us.

The other night there were 3 sups. telling a worker that turned off the line for a quality fix that he was the reason that the company was going down. " That's funny, here we have over $300,000.00 yelling at $55,000.00 to run shit." He saved a TGW. Start cutting from the top instead of the bottom this time. We the UAW have only a little ass left.

If the whole U.S. is in a rut and they say its going to take a long time to get out of, then who's going to buy any of our products ?? Tuff times are ahead for us all.

If that is really true.........we were all told we don't have to ship crap....that would ruin our comeback on quality....stand your ground...they can't discipline you for not shipping crap....just make sure you are in the right, stand your ground, and call the 800 quality hotline if they don't back off...........