Does a "NOT VOTE" = "YES VOTE" ?

Don't know but I voted today and they didn't even ask the guy in front of me for ID. And my name wasn't checked off of any list. So take that for what it is worth. This thing is passing no matter what.

That definitely is a clue.

Edited by macattack

did they ask you for id? do you think the person at the table might have known the guy infront of you? conspiricy :hysterical:

I voted today Local 900. Had to show ID, my drivers license, name not even checked off a list, just handed me the paper and told me to drop my vote in the box.

Don't know but I voted today and they didn't even ask the guy in front of me for ID. And my name wasn't checked off of any list. So take that for what it is worth. This thing is passing no matter what.
Why did'nt you call for an observor and make all wrong right and have that person who was not doing there job right removed.

Why did'nt you call for an observor and make all wrong right and have that person who was not doing there job right removed.

There was only one guy there at the table. I didn't see anybody observing anything. Any other time we have voted they were standing there in plain view watching you vote. usually my name was highlighted on a roster. Just thought it was interesting on how laid back the vote was.

There was only one guy there at the table. I didn't see anybody observing anything. Any other time we have voted they were standing there in plain view watching you vote. usually my name was highlighted on a roster. Just thought it was interesting on how laid back the vote was.

That is how all the consession votes are.