Stock Pilling

BigJim

Just wondering, is the company stock pilling where your at...Seems to me we are making alot of product , Although the company says we aren't selling anything...Does anyone think a large layoff is coming soon..My thought is run production in every field until max numbers are achieved, and shut that plant down and move on to the next..Such as blocks to engine plants , engine to B&A's and so on . Maybe just parinoid but somethings going on.

Just wondering, is the company stock pilling where your at...Seems to me we are making alot of product , Although the company says we aren't selling anything...Does anyone think a large layoff is coming soon..My thought is run production in every field until max numbers are achieved, and shut that plant down and move on to the next..Such as blocks to engine plants , engine to B&A's and so on . Maybe just parinoid but somethings going on.

:headscratch: :tequila: :headspin:

I dont know bout stock piling where ur at, but the view i have is a little different. Off the top of my old brain, I can name 7 sites that Ford uses to store the work horse of full size vans, the ECONOLINE. All of these lots are empty, with the exception of one, which still has maybe 50-70 old style front ends that did not sell. I get around Lorain County here where the Big E is produced and I have watched these lots go empty. Back in day, they were full!!!! Have faith brother!! This storm can be weathered. :shades: :happy feet:

DTP is not stock piling and thats a fact cause we have tons of downtime now thru December...

:stirpot: Electrician at the DTP said the Engine Plant is making room to stockpile engines during our downtime. The Trades will be doing upgrades and maintenance during the down weeks. If things don't improve by November, he will be gone along with many of his buddy's along with the C Crew.

Okay guys , it's like this I work in ccp, here in clevland we have been shipping 10,000 motors a week ..thats jan. till now. They even tried to get us to work next week and it's blacked out ..so tell me what the hell are they doing with all these blocks....

Okay guys , it's like this I work in ccp, here in clevland we have been shipping 10,000 motors a week ..thats jan. till now. They even tried to get us to work next week and it's blacked out ..so tell me what the hell are they doing with all these blocks....

You know whats going on. The 6.2 comes out this fall. The 3.7L coming next spring. The 4.4L diesel and 5.0 come out next spring. Truck sales are off by 40% from last year.

Expect multiple down weeks and then 1 shift at the CCP this fall and those laidoff will go to plant #1 when they fire up the afternoon shift next year.

You know whats going on. The 6.2 comes out this fall. The 3.7L coming next spring. The 4.4L diesel and 5.0 come out next spring. Truck sales are off by 40% from last year.

Expect multiple down weeks and then 1 shift at the CCP this fall and those laidoff will go to plant #1 when they fire up the afternoon shift next year.

What are all the models are they going to put that 4.4L diesel in? model year 2010 or 2011?

200+ day supply of Focus, and still building. We're off until 3/30 work 3 weeks and then off 2. Still bringing in people from MTP but it looks like from another topic there starting to lay off low senority 2002 and lower.

We are coming back March 30th then working for 9 days ( because were off good friday ) then another two weeks off :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

200+ day supply of Focus, and still building. We're off until 3/30 work 3 weeks and then off 2. Still bringing in people from MTP but it looks like from another topic there starting to lay off low senority 2002 and lower.

200 days? is that for sure? that means that 09 production should be almost finished. that would take you into late september. here at the transmission plant we are still being told production is going up. overseas market and the new transit van.

They're running to capacity, then shutting down for days/weeks on end.