AAI

hedgehog21

Like the topic said NO ACCOUNTABILITY. last week I talked with a bargaining rep. Cindy in the body shop I asked about the recalls back to home units, she tip toed around an answer like a ballerina a big one at that ( sorry about the visual) she blamed it on Gary, I am not a gary fan either, she also blamed it on the district rep also. Well Cindy you did get elected as a bargainer you should know what is going on here, you dont, you have not changed abit your still blaming everything on other reps to cover up for your incompetence, same as when you were a district rep all mouth no action, but you can blame it on everyone else real good, you are a magna cun loude graduate from the Lynette Tyner school of blamimg other people for what happens, to cover your inability to do your job. I did not vote for you or any other rep on the bargaining committee, to date all of you have failed the membership at AAI . :banghead:

Like the topic said NO ACCOUNTABILITY. last week I talked with a bargaining rep. Cindy in the body shop I asked about the recalls back to home units, she tip toed around an answer like a ballerina a big one at that ( sorry about the visual) she blamed it on Gary, I am not a gary fan either, she also blamed it on the district rep also. Well Cindy you did get elected as a bargainer you should know what is going on here, you dont, you have not changed abit your still blaming everything on other reps to cover up for your incompetence, same as when you were a district rep all mouth no action, but you can blame it on everyone else real good, you are a magna cun loude graduate from the Lynette Tyner school of blamimg other people for what happens, to cover your inability to do your job. I did not vote for you or any other rep on the bargaining committee, to date all of you have failed the membership at AAI . :banghead:

Hey Hog.....maybe you and idontkno should hang out together....RTBU rights are governed by the national parties....she has no access to this! Do yourself a favor and ask your GEN and Standards rep if you have a question about RTBU!! That falls under their expertise, but he/she will also have to call down town to get you an answer, this is officially tracked down town!!

:slap: :slap: :slap:

Waaaaaaaah!

hog, have you ever: run for office? Volunteered to be on a committee? Helped-out at a membership meeting? How about walked in a Labor Day parade? No?

Hey Hog.....maybe you and idontkno should hang out together....RTBU rights are governed by the national parties....she has no access to this! Do yourself a favor and ask your GEN and Standards rep if you have a question about RTBU!! That falls under their expertise, but he/she will also have to call down town to get you an answer, this is officially tracked down town!!

Hey Captain I understand your bitter because you and your buddies in the international suck. But hey dont shoot the messenger this is the common feeling among the hourly ranks. The truth may hurt but it will set you free and as soon as you and all your cronnies are gone from international we the members can resume having a true union. Until then keep sucking the tit my man its the best you'll ever be able to do in this world.

Hey Captain I understand your bitter because you and your buddies in the international suck. But hey dont shoot the messenger this is the common feeling among the hourly ranks. The truth may hurt but it will set you free and as soon as you and all your cronnies are gone from international we the members can resume having a true union. Until then keep sucking the tit my man its the best you'll ever be able to do in this world.

Bitter.... :headscratch: ........bitter about what?? An asshole like you. who calls yourself a union member....one that stands in solidarity...you are a pathetic excuse for a person to even claim he is part of a movement that improves the way of living for all....even thoughs who do not belong to a union....I won't waste my breathe with explaining it to you, it would just be a waste of my time. Just keep dogging the union you piece of shit, and one day I hope you find yourself in the street face down and ass up with no fking job! You are probably one of those ignorant fks that claims to be union to the core and pull in the parking lot with a KIA!! There is a buy out soon you fk...maybe you shopuld take it and ride off into the sunset in your KIA assclown!!

Bitter.... :headscratch: ........bitter about what?? An asshole like you. who calls yourself a union member....one that stands in solidarity...you are a pathetic excuse for a person to even claim he is part of a movement that improves the way of living for all....even thoughs who do not belong to a union....I won't waste my breathe with explaining it to you, it would just be a waste of my time. Just keep dogging the union you piece of shit, and one day I hope you find yourself in the street face down and ass up with no fking job! You are probably one of those ignorant fks that claims to be union to the core and pull in the parking lot with a KIA!! There is a buy out soon you fk...maybe you shopuld take it and ride off into the sunset in your KIA assclown!!

man you guys are all pathetic. voting may nerd in. thay are going to take you down to one shift soon. and will still have good positions. me me me me .

Captain 723 my bad the re-call question was regarding our local contract not national contract, she still didnt answer our question not a gen or standards rep area of enforcement this lies with the Bargaining Committee. As for you pumpmaster if you are so involved with the union, like you accuse of others not being, step up and Identify yourself, I do attend the meetings and speak on a regular basis figure me out. Maybe you and Capt 723 should hang out together, I would put money on it, you two are one of the Local Chairman or the Bargaining Comittees lackeys. :hysterical:

I don't know if captain 723 is an iuaw rep or what, but this is one of the big problems with the iuaw. While you guys are taking care of yourselves, the membership is suffering. All we hear from some of you is "just be glad you have a job" isn't that what they told the slaves during slavery?. So udontknow has some ideas to improve, everyone could use improvement you want to take it to a personal level. What a joke. Is that how you negotiate with the company. No wonder the membership is in such bad shape. I don't believe in love it or leave, I believe in continuous improvement. Maybe Captain723 should retire and go get a job he can handle. :hysterical::hysterical: And cap, change is a coming.

I don't know if captain 723 is an iuaw rep or what, but this is one of the big problems with the iuaw. While you guys are taking care of yourselves, the membership is suffering. All we hear from some of you is "just be glad you have a job" isn't that what they told the slaves during slavery?. So udontknow has some ideas to improve, everyone could use improvement you want to take it to a personal level. What a joke. Is that how you negotiate with the company. No wonder the membership is in such bad shape. I don't believe in love it or leave, I believe in continuous improvement. Maybe Captain723 should retire and go get a job he can handle. :hysterical::hysterical: And cap, change is a coming.

If I could retire I would bro...please do not disrespect black history by tring to remotely think you know what they went through and trying to tie it too current working conditions, that is disrespectful!! udontkno probably does have some good ideas to improve whats going on in his plant, but when he starts bashing the UAW, know one is listening!! I truly do not think that anyone from IUAW read this bullshit on this thread just because of people that bash like idiots. If they have a reasonable question or a reasonable concern, I am certain that they all get answered, as for those who want to bash, well they get bashed back and if you don't like, maybe you should stay off this site, otherwise have a question or a reasonable answer and don't suk! :shades:

Edited by Captain723