obama laughing about auto bailouts?

Hvcpicker

His laughing was so disrespectful to hard working people in the auto industry. Made my blood boil to see this on the news this morning. Here let's give more money to the banks and watch hard working Americans give up again. I wrote to him and let him know that I do not appreciate his attitude towards those of us who pay his salary, and that I do not want to keep seeing my taxes go to banks that are enjoying the extras, while we have to keep cutting back on our standard of living.

His laughing was so disrespectful to hard working people in the auto industry. Made my blood boil to see this on the news this morning. Here let's give more money to the banks and watch hard working Americans give up again. I wrote to him and let him know that I do not appreciate his attitude towards those of us who pay his salary, and that I do not want to keep seeing my taxes go to banks that are enjoying the extras, while we have to keep cutting back on our standard of living.

Obama joined the ranks before he was sworn in to office. Initially he was not bought, but then he sold out before he sat in the presidents chair. Obama met with the Builderberg group accompanied by Hilary Clinton just before she conceded the race for her parties nomination. Party lines don't matter, the same people paying off our officials can never be removed from office! They are not elected, they buy the politicians that are elected!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=62...;so=1&dur=3

Actually I voted Independent. I believe the only way to change things is to make a complete change in our government. The Dems and Repubs have run this country too long and feel entitled to continue to do so. If we all banded together and voted them all out for awhile maybe they would get the idea that we are all sick of the shit they produce. It couldn't get any worse with a different party in control then it is now.

Please watch the entire thing if you can find it. He is laughing at himself and his predicament.

The move to bail out the auto industry is not a popular one, but he is doing what he thinks needs to be done.

The "gallows humor" he speaks about is concerning his own march towards a possible hit in his record approval ratings due to these actions.

middle_finger_flame_jpg_w300h300.jpg

I've seen snipits of that interview. BUT JUST REMEMBER: YOU PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM.

How do you Think McCain got funding for his campaign, he was bought way before Obama. His campaign was broke the year prior to him running in the final leg of the election. They were both bought and paid for, and McCain was a flip flopping puke!

Ron Paul should have been our president, but most people don't get evolved until there is only 2 candidates to choose from. They were to worried about Anna Nichole Smith, Brittany Spears, and American Idol to concern their selves with things as trivial as a presidential election. Americans are too easily distracted, while real issues are right in their face.

Please watch the entire thing if you can find it. He is laughing at himself and his predicament.

The move to bail out the auto industry is not a popular one, but he is doing what he thinks needs to be done.

The "gallows humor" he speaks about is concerning his own march towards a possible hit in his record approval ratings due to these actions.

So you are saying that the interview was intentionally edited the what it was? What's new?

Edited by Furious1Auto

How do you Think McCain got funding for his campaign, he was bought way before Obama. His campaign was broke the year prior to him running in the final leg of the election. They were both bought and paid for, and McCain was a flip flopping puke!

Ron Paul should have been our president, but most people don't get evolved until there is only 2 candidates to choose from. They were to worried about Anna Nichole Smith, Brittany Spears, and American Idol to concern their selves with things as trivial as a presidential election. Americans are too easily distracted, while real issues are right in their face.

The citizens of this country are just too fucking stupid to think to begin with. This is what it all boils down to. I use the term "citizens" very loosely. They deserve to be called a lot worse!

If Ron Paul would have got elected there wouldnt have been any bridge loans to the auto companies. So how would that have helped? It really is a joke for our govt. to be giving money to these multinational companies that have no loyalty to the US. Members of Fords management have repeatly said they are not a U.S. company they are a world company and 60% of its employees are outside of the U.S. The reason Obama and Bush agreed to the loans is to save jobs. Workers need to form an alliance and look out for their own interest. The UAW sat in front of Congress and begged for the auto companies instead of the workers.

USA = Rome 2.0

If you ever get a chance, visit, read, browse: http://www.mises.org

If Ron Paul would have got elected there wouldnt have been any bridge loans to the auto companies. So how would that have helped? It really is a joke for our govt. to be giving money to these multinational companies that have no loyalty to the US. Members of Fords management have repeatly said they are not a U.S. company they are a world company and 60% of its employees are outside of the U.S. The reason Obama and Bush agreed to the loans is to save jobs. Workers need to form an alliance and look out for their own interest. The UAW sat in front of Congress and begged for the auto companies instead of the workers.

Save jobs? These bailouts only prop things up for a while. They don't FIX anything.

http://blog.mises.org/archives/009613.asp

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/FDR-s...spx?RelNum=5409

http://mises.org/story/3360

http://mises.org/story/3353

When we say "A correction is needed" think of this picture: http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2006/08/...eon_graph2.html

Edited by r7n7

:banghead: Was that our prez making a joke about the popularity of auto bailouts? Is this funny? Where's the outrage........... :shades:

I think people are fucking Idiots at times..... The guy was laughing, so fucking what, it didnt put down the auto industry at all, didnt put down an auto worker...... It seems it offended a few right wing bigots, big deal! I guess t would of been better if he cried? or what, this guy did more for the auto in 7 weeks then bush did in 8 years and people knock him cause he laughs........... priceless.. Lets see the "outrage" from the auto workers because they need to cut the only lifeline they have in the dumbocrates!

I think people are fucking Idiots at times..... The guy was laughing, so fucking what, it didnt put down the auto industry at all, didnt put down an auto worker...... It seems it offended a few right wing bigots, big deal! I guess t would of been better if he cried? or what, this guy did more for the auto in 7 weeks then bush did in 8 years and people knock him cause he laughs........... priceless.. Lets see the "outrage" from the auto workers because they need to cut the only lifeline they have in the dumbocrates!

oxymoron post, your one of the 'idiots'

:banghead: Was that our prez making a joke about the popularity of auto bailouts? Is this funny? Where's the outrage........... :shades:

He was laughing about how unpopular the bailouts are to the America people, not just the auto industry... Here is a article and the 60 minute version. Hey Hvcpicker, can you post the last eight yrs on how we got into this mess? I still have a job because of Obama, so why should I be outrage?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4883166n

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obam...aside23.article

Edited by FANTASTICFORD

What exactly has he done for the auto industry? I dont care if he laughs or doesnt laugh as long as he does something positive, but I havent seen it.

this video is a FAKE, he did not say this, and watch his mouth when he says 'auto industry'

FAKE

I can see the motivation, but I cannot verify it's authenticity either. The whole video looks like a Bruce Lee film now that you mention it. We also have a local radio show with a good Obama impersonator. He sounds just like Obama.

I can see the motivation, but I cannot verify it's authenticity either. The whole video looks like a Bruce Lee film now that you mention it. We also have a local radio show with a good Obama impersonator. He sounds just like Obama.

maybe it is real, but you tube was not a good copy.....

still i question it, the repub's want to do everything to make this guy fail....

unreal

Dude get over it. He won and is now the President. Given how screwed up this country has gotten it will take time to straighten out. Oh by the way does Hvcpicker mean you work at one of the country club (parts depot). Give me a break. Get a real job. Assembly Plant work. Thats the ones that make the money. Parts depots are a joke. just ford welfare.

Haven't any of you "stone-throwers" ever reflected on a situation that was so unbelievable that you laughed or chuckled in disbelief? You know "shaking your head and kinda laughing at how f'king stupid you partisan pigs are?" Jeeze---it's dickheads like you that give the meaning to WTF! :banghead:

Edited by Pulse

Will you guys cut the partisan BS out?

Many of the problems this country faced 30 years ago are the same ones we face today. There are solutions to the problems, NEITHER party has worked to solve them, instead we have a long pattern of favoring policies which merely profit one group or another (funded by taxpayers). If the government solved problems, we wouldn't have a need to expand it perpetually and we could stop electing people who continually promise to "fix" government.