VAN DYKES ELECTION

joe doe

WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR PLANT COMMITTEE?

• RODNEY VANN
    • NORM EELBODE
    • SCOTT MCMENAMIN
    • SLY HUDSON
    • LANCE ADAMS
    • JOHN STEFANI
    • LAWRENCE FOSTER
    • PAUL LAFAVE

I didn't want to get into who I may be considering to vote for but I am looking at Norm Eelbode...he may not have the experience but he is a pretty smart guy and doesn't have a problem speaking his mind. I just think that its time that we have a leader in the committee room that is able to give the bad news and not run from it. Norm has spoken out on a lot of touchy subjects and takes a stance...you may not agree with it like I haven't in the past but I respect someone that doesn't run from the issues. I will make up my mind on the day of the election but Norm is my choice right now.

NORM IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST TOOLMAKERS I HAVE SEEN. I WOULDNT MIND SEEING HIM GET INVOLVED BUT I BELIEVE THAT ANYONE RUNNING FOR PLANT COMMITTEE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN A COMMITTEE MAN BEFORE. HOW CAN THE PLANT COMMITTEE BE A RELIABLE RESOURCE FOR THE COMMITTEE MAN IF HE HAS NEVER DONE THEIR JOB? HE WOULD BE MY SECOND CHOICE THOUGH.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NORM IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST TOOLMAKERS I HAVE SEEN. I WOULDNT MIND SEEING HIM GET INVOLVED BUT I BELIEVE THAT ANYONE RUNNING FOR PLANT COMMITTEE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN A COMMITTEE MAN BEFORE. HOW CAN THE PLANT COMMITTEE BE A RELIABLE RESOURCE FOR THE COMMITTEE MAN IF HE HAS NEVER DONE THEIR JOB? HE WOULD BE MY SECOND CHOICE THOUGH.

Being your a m/w and all thats a very nice thing to say BRO!

Edited by flatout

YOUR GRASPING AT STRAWS WITH THE NAME GUESSING.

NOW HOW ABOUT THAT SUGGESTION EAGLE?

Yeah I have a suggestion for you youung man...Run for committe person another term dude. Because you hitched your wagon to a speeding train and the tracks lead to the ocean!

Lawerance you are not a good committeeman and trying to make Lance look bad so you look good is a pathetic way to get elected son!

I know your Lawerance you are using the same ip address a sthe eamil I recieved!

Nice job Larry!

Yeah I have a suggestion for you youung man...Run for committe person another term dude. Because you hitched your wagon to a speeding train and the tracks lead to the ocean!

Lawerance you are not a good committeeman and trying to make Lance look bad so you look good is a pathetic way to get elected son!

I know your Lawerance you are using the same ip address a sthe eamil I recieved!

Nice job Larry!

EAGLE EAGLE EAGLE

YOUR QUITE THE SHERLOCK HOLMES. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET A BIGGER MAGNIFYING GLASS THOUGH. AS ALWAYS ITS A NICE SPIN JOB THOUGH.

THAT WAS NOT THE SUGGESTION I WAS LOOKING FOR. ALTHOUGH I APPRECIATE THE YOUNG MAN COMMENT.

I think i'm talking about commitment. People who show up work to make the union better, spend their time on their dime to attend meetings, not just bitch on the clock in the twin deli, crib, or the room.

your way is to just bypass the knowledge and never show a real commitment and then get elected. Great choice.

You can't convince me you give a shit when you won't do more than me and i am not running. Besides no one has said it yet, but could it be that he's just running to try to protect his job. The toolmakers aren't having the best of times, seems like their are millions of them and the company wants to lay them off all the time. Could it be he's a one issue candidate, protect his trade?????

And what type of commitment have you seen in the office none...like I said in my prior post it would be nice to have someone start from the bottom and make their way up to the top but something happens when they get in office. Maybe I'll call it you get MODified!

Knowledge=the ability to learn can you name one person in that office that is committed to the membership? I doubt it!

Edited by fordbonzai

I'm trying to sit out of this one but I can't read anymore without getting my comments in here.

1) Lance has made mistakes in the past as he so recently admitted but how bad were those mistakes

and from what people are these coming from? Are these the constant awollers that have to keep getting

help because they are up for time off?? Or just a bunch of crybabies that can't get their way??

To set the record straight, I'm not for Lance at this point.

2) Lawrence?? I've seen him in action and I'll tell ya this, it would be worse for the membership than you

think. When there is an issue on the floor and he gets called out and goes to the supervisor first and not

even go and talk with the techs, drives away and lets the tech get wrote up while the abusive supervisor

laughs. Lawrence does nothing about it while he takes the supervisors word and other techs have proof

of how abusive this person is. Not a guy I want as plant committee.

3) The rest of them aren't worth a pot to piss in, although Lafave maybe a dark horse, just my opinion.

Vote you who you feel and not who will or won't get along with Mod. There is a chain of command as there always has been. Joe Doe, you keep harping on Lance but haven't said who you think is good enough. All of your 70 posts has Lances name in it as if you have a personal vendetta. Enough of that and start stating who is the best for the job in your eyes and enough about Lance.

Hmmmnnn..... :redcard: You're not on dayshift are you?? Lo doesn't drive a cart. He walks around the shop.Our boss doesn't page him, we do.

Edited by totallyridiculous

Well he sure is a cheerleader for him! Which is not as bad as being a cheerleader for MOD! :cheerleader:

BETTER BE CAREFUL EAGLE- THAT CAN ALMOST BE MISCONSTRUED AS A COMPLIMENT.

NOW HOW ABOUT THAT SUGGESTION WE TALKED ABOUT?? IM STILL WAITING ON YOU OR YOUR PALS TO THROW IT OUT THERE. WHICH ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SUGGEST PEOPLE ASK AROUND 3RD SHIFT FOR AN OPPINION OF LANCE? :shrug: :unsure:

HIPSHAW-RUDACUDA----I THINK YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME IS TONGUE TIED!

BETTER BE CAREFUL EAGLE- THAT CAN ALMOST BE MISCONSTRUED AS A COMPLIMENT.

NOW HOW ABOUT THAT SUGGESTION WE TALKED ABOUT?? IM STILL WAITING ON YOU OR YOUR PALS TO THROW IT OUT THERE. WHICH ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SUGGEST PEOPLE ASK AROUND 3RD SHIFT FOR AN OPPINION OF LANCE? :shrug: :unsure:

HIPSHAW-RUDACUDA----I THINK YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME IS TONGUE TIED!

I don't need to walk around third shift to know what people think of him. I look at the voting records of the last few elections.

What it tells me is that the majority of the people voted him back in office everytime and no one else was re-elected during those years.

Let me see, I am going to listen to one guy who just hates him? or look at the history of the voting records and decide? He must have done somthing right to get re-elected 3 times or whatever he has. Its way more than anyone else has in the room. Again, that is my point.

If Lo had more time up there I would support him but Lance has more. Lo would also have to shake the snake and the puppet before he would get my vote!

There is my point.

lol...could you two cut it out....

they are the only two serious canidates in the election, so let it go. you both plaster each others guy like they're morons. They're not.

ok ill let it go. Its not so much about Lawerance for me as it is about the Dynamic Duo supporting him. Just scares me. I will let it go.

I don't need to walk around third shift to know what people think of him. I look at the voting records of the last few elections.

What it tells me is that the majority of the people voted him back in office everytime and no one else was re-elected during those years.

Let me see, I am going to listen to one guy who just hates him? or look at the history of the voting records and decide? He must have done somthing right to get re-elected 3 times or whatever he has. Its way more than anyone else has in the room. Again, that is my point.

If Lo had more time up there I would support him but Lance has more. Lo would also have to shake the snake and the puppet before he would get my vote!

There is my point.

ok ill let it go. Its not so much about Lawerance for me as it is about the Dynamic Duo supporting him. Just scares me. I will let it go.

I WASNT ASKING YOU TO LISTEN TO ME. WE AGREED YOUR MIND WAS MADE UP. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE NEW PEOPLE OR ANYONE WHO DID NOT KNOW LANCE AND I SAID I WAS WILLING TO BE FAIR BY SUGGESTING PEOPLE ASK AROUND ON 3RD SHIFT IN LANCES AREA.

YOU WANT TO BRING UP VOTING RECORDS BUT FAILED TO TALK ABOUT LANCE CHANGING SHIFTS TO GET RE-ELECTED.

AAAWWW THE HELL WITH IT. YOU WANT TO LET IT GO-- I'LL LET IT GO. ITS ALL DONE TOMORROW ANYWAY!

i guess all of the people his Mom got in voted for him. :stirpot:

lol....Well atleast your vote wasn't wasted. Silly but not wasted. (lol Norm lol) :ohsnap:

literally i am surprised at how many people decided to try to waste their vote....thats why the union is weak, nobody wants to attend classes, go to meetings, become involved and then they want to be Plant Comittee. TA DA. Get to make major calls and effect the lives of everyone in the plant, but i can't be bothered with the little things like going to union meetings on a regular basis.

Vote for me i'm not involved i just want to run shit....and people will jump to vote for them. who votes for thesxe lumps???? :banghead:

Its time to finish the job! It is obvious the plant is waking up! I am glad to see the majprity is smart enough to vote for experience!

i guess all of the people his Mom got in voted for him. :stirpot:

lol....Well atleast your vote wasn't wasted. Silly but not wasted. (lol Norm lol) :ohsnap:

literally i am surprised at how many people decided to try to waste their vote....thats why the union is weak, nobody wants to attend classes, go to meetings, become involved and then they want to be Plant Comittee. TA DA. Get to make major calls and effect the lives of everyone in the plant, but i can't be bothered with the little things like going to union meetings on a regular basis.

Vote for me i'm not involved i just want to run shit....and people will jump to vote for them. who votes for thesxe lumps???? :banghead:

Sounds like your talking about your Chairman...can't attend union meetings or bargin for a local contract to busy or hungover!

RUN-OFF TIME BETWEEN LANCE AND FOSTER, I'M GONNA HAVE TO BACK LANCE NOW!

Its time to finish the job! It is obvious the plant is waking up! I am glad to see the majprity is smart enough to vote for experience!

I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU KNUCKLEHEADS. YOU GUYS DID ONE HELL OF A SPIN JOB. TO BAD THE MEMBERSHIP WILL BE THE ONES TO PAY FOR YOUR LIES AND DECEIT IF THIS GOES DOWN THE WAY YOU GUYS HAVE SPUN IT.

ITS ALSO TO BAD THAT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER AT POLITICS THAN YOU ARE SERVING THE MEMBERSHIP!

EITHER WAY--IN THE END--THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT.

I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU KNUCKLEHEADS. YOU GUYS DID ONE HELL OF A SPIN JOB. TO BAD THE MEMBERSHIP WILL BE THE ONES TO PAY FOR YOUR LIES AND DECEIT IF THIS GOES DOWN THE WAY YOU GUYS HAVE SPUN IT.

ITS ALSO TO BAD THAT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER AT POLITICS THAN YOU ARE SERVING THE MEMBERSHIP!

dont be a poor loser just be your typical loser self! :hysterical:

NO THE LIES AND DECEIT COME FROM JIM MODZLEWSKI! HES THE ONE THAN RAN AND SAID HE WAS SORRY AND WAS A CHANGED MAN REMEMBER. THEN CAME CHANNEL 4!

I DO NOT THINK ANYONE ON HERE IS TRYING TO DECEIT AND LIE TO ANYONE. THEY ARE GIVING THEIR OPINION AND DON'T FEEL BAD MY GUY LOST TOO. LESSER OF TWO EVILS FOR ME KNOW IS LANCE.