VAN DYKES ELECTION

joe doe

WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR PLANT COMMITTEE?

• RODNEY VANN
    • NORM EELBODE
    • SCOTT MCMENAMIN
    • SLY HUDSON
    • LANCE ADAMS
    • JOHN STEFANI
    • LAWRENCE FOSTER
    • PAUL LAFAVE

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...i'm not sure if you saw that the post was dripping with sarcasm. I'm involved.

The Votes have ben counted Lance Adams 550 Lawrence Foster 333... :happy feet: :hysterical: wonder if Mod will show up Thursday. Bet he goes on a 2 week bender!!!!! To bad all the dirty politics didn't quite work out for Mod and Morris or should we come up with a new name for them M&M. Remember May 2010 election will be here before we know it.

Edited by fordbonzai

The Votes have ben counted Lance Adams 550 Lawrence Foster 333... :happy feet: :hysterical: wonder if Mod will show up Thursday. Bet he goes on a 2 week bender!!!!! To bad all the dirty politics didn't quite work out for Mod and Morris or should we come up with a new name for them M&M. Remember May 2010 election will be here before we know it.

I stand by what i said and why i got involved!

I got involved because i know the truth from working with both guys over the last 2 years.. I know who is in that room for the right reasons and who isnt. I think it's bullshit for someone that isnt in that room for the right reasons to lie and bullshit people into thinking he is. When someone isnt in that room for the right reasons, he doesnt do his job! That hurts the membership! This has nothing to do with me. I have no fear what so ever about working on the floor. Because i ran for the right reasons and have no fear about working on the floor, i am not afraid to tell the truth and speak up. The day i dont do what i think is right for the membership out of fear of how it will effect my "political career" is the day i need to get out of that room. I want the membership to decide for themselves, i just want them to make that decision based on the facts. No matter who wins, we have to find a way to work together for the membership.

You know you are really two faced, at one point you say you care about the memership, but then you say you only worry about your precious skilled trades people, you are 100% TWO_FACED, but I guess you have to be when you want to ride the fence.

ain't nothin in this world more precious than trades. :shades:

you know its funny how ironslingers don't care much about trades getting contracted out, but when their jobs like the docks and cleaners go to contractors the whole place loses its damn mind. F-ing hypocrites.

Come on know are you saying trades is better?? With out one you can not have another. Last I heard any jobs given away is a terrible thing. Regardless if its cleaners or trades work. if you look at DFM they have brought in about 20 people to replace hourly workers and just wait read the master agreement material handling and all other jobs that do nor effect core jobs is gone. THE BEGINNING OF TWO TIER WAGE!

ain't nothin in this world more precious than trades. :shades:

you know its funny how ironslingers don't care much about trades getting contracted out, but when their jobs like the docks and cleaners go to contractors the whole place loses its damn mind. F-ing hypocrites.

[/qu

IT IS GOING TO GET WORSE SO WE BETTER START WORKING TOGETHER AND BECOME ONE OR WE WILL ALL BE SCREWED! :shades:

You know you are really two faced, at one point you say you care about the memership, but then you say you only worry about your precious skilled trades people, you are 100% TWO_FACED, but I guess you have to be when you want to ride the fence.

I NEVER said i am only worried about Skilled Trades. I have worked Production and Trades and neither one is more important than the other! Without production, there is no need for trades unless your running a fabrication shop which Ford isn't. I have worked Saturdays and Sundays by myself in that committeeroom and have fought just has hard over Production issues as i do for Trade issues. Don't put words in my mouth that i never said.

As far as your accusation of riding the fence, you're wrong on that too. I stand behind what i say and i am not afraid to put my name to it. Instead of throwing accusations out there, why don't you give examples to back up your claims? Show me where i said i am only worried about trades. You cant!

I NEVER said i am only worried about Skilled Trades. I have worked Production and Trades and neither one is more important than the other! Without production, there is no need for trades unless your running a fabrication shop which Ford isn't. I have worked Saturdays and Sundays by myself in that committeeroom and have fought just has hard over Production issues as i do for Trade issues. Don't put words in my mouth that i never said.

As far as your accusation of riding the fence, you're wrong on that too. I stand behind what i say and i am not afraid to put my name to it. Instead of throwing accusations out there, why don't you give examples to back up your claims? Show me where i said i am only worried about trades. You cant!

:titanic: :fan: :sos: :rip: :chairshot: :woot:

:beatdeadhorse:

lol...we talk shit....like your saying something important.... :hysterical:

I think your points have been covered already o' seer of all things good knowledgeable. :lastyear:

Thanks for playing, please pick up your lovely parting gift on your way out.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::ohsnap::ohsnap: :slug: :banmolest: :woot:

Come on know are you saying trades is better?? With out one you can not have another. Last I heard any jobs given away is a terrible thing. Regardless if its cleaners or trades work. if you look at DFM they have brought in about 20 people to replace hourly workers and just wait read the master agreement material handling and all other jobs that do nor effect core jobs is gone. THE BEGINNING OF TWO TIER WAGE!

I posted that months ago. Maybe Steve can tell us differently. I believe it is coming sooner than some of us think.