VAN DYKES ELECTION

joe doe

WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR PLANT COMMITTEE?

• RODNEY VANN
    • NORM EELBODE
    • SCOTT MCMENAMIN
    • SLY HUDSON
    • LANCE ADAMS
    • JOHN STEFANI
    • LAWRENCE FOSTER
    • PAUL LAFAVE

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...you mean Sly Evans right???? Sly sr. don't work here anymore does he.

LoL Stefani is running? Does this young man think we are stupid after what his brother did to us? They both need to stay on the floor and work.

I am still sticking with Lance Adams after reviewing the canidates.

I see MOD put 3 or 4 people in the race to split the votes up. Shameless. People are going to see right thru this Mr. MOD.

John Stefani is being supported by MOD

Lawerance Foster is being Supported by MOD

Scott Mcminuteman is being supported by MOD

This guy is a clown and people need to spread the word about what MOD is doing in this election.

VD

LoL Stefani is running? Does this young man think we are stupid after what his brother did to us? They both need to stay on the floor and work.

I am still sticking with Lance Adams after reviewing the canidates.

I see MOD put 3 or 4 people in the race to split the votes up. Shameless. People are going to see right thru this Mr. MOD.

John Stefani is being supported by MOD

Lawerance Foster is being Supported by MOD

Scott Mcminuteman is being supported by MOD

This guy is a clown and people need to spread the word about what MOD is doing in this election.

VD

NO-- YOU DONT SEE THAT MOD PUT 3 OR 4 PEOPLE IN THE RACE YOU ASSUME HE DID. THATS A NICE POLITICAL SPIN THOUGH IF IT HELPS LANCE LIKE YOU HOPE IT WILL.

I guess you just dont get it! This is not about Lance this is about MOD! Or you in this matter!

YOUR RIGHT I DONT GET IT LANCE. RUN ON YOUR CREDENTIALS INSTEAD OF THIS ANTI-MOD AGENDA YOU HAVE STARTED. ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD QUESTION VOTING FOR YOU DUE TO YOU WILL NOT AND CAN NOT WORK WITH MOD. ITS AS CLEAR AS THE NOSE ON MY FACE THAT THE MEMBERSHIP WILL SUFFER SHOULD YOU GET ELECTED. GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW FAR YOU WOULD GO TO MAKE MOD LOOK BAD SHOULD YOU TWO GO TO WAR WHICH IS INEVITABLE.

Rodney Van- This is the guy who's mother hired the her entire family and friends at Van Dyke

Scott Mcmenamin-The only votes he will get are from the ones who cant stand working with him on the floor.

Lance Adams-Old Mod boy who says he has seen the light. Lets hope so if he wins.

Norm Eelbode-grumpy toolmaker but you never know.

Lawrence Foster-the new puppet for mod. Mod and Lambert are backing him and want him to win.

Jon Stefani-arrogant self centered idiot who's running for the wrong reasons

Big Daddy Sly Evans-I GET FIRED SO I KNOW HOW TO REPRESENT YOU!!!!!!

Paul Lafave- Been close before and has been a trustee. But can his attitude surpass, I don't think so but never know her at Van Dyke.

HELL THIS PLANT REELECTED THE TOOTHLESS WONDER ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE A CHANCE !

:banghead::banghead::sos::doh: :slap:

YOUR RIGHT I DONT GET IT LANCE. RUN ON YOUR CREDENTIALS INSTEAD OF THIS ANTI-MOD AGENDA YOU HAVE STARTED. ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD QUESTION VOTING FOR YOU DUE TO YOU WILL NOT AND CAN NOT WORK WITH MOD. ITS AS CLEAR AS THE NOSE ON MY FACE THAT THE MEMBERSHIP WILL SUFFER SHOULD YOU GET ELECTED. GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW FAR YOU WOULD GO TO MAKE MOD LOOK BAD SHOULD YOU TWO GO TO WAR WHICH IS INEVITABLE.

i think you need to look at the list again! There is not one person that is going to change anything or save the world. They all suck and all of them but foster want mod out. So does that mean I should vote for foster because he likes Mod? I don't think so. I have no problem with you hating lance give that a break and lets hear what you got to say about the rest of the candidates.

:finger:

:redcard:

i think you need to look at the list again! There is not one person that is going to change anything or save the world. They all suck and all of them but foster want mod out. So does that mean I should vote for foster because he likes Mod? I don't think so. I have no problem with you hating lance give that a break and lets hear what you got to say about the rest of the candidates.

:finger:

:redcard:

YOU WANT MY OPPINION OF THE LIST?

RODNEY-SLY-STEFANI-LAFAVE-ELBODE= NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER. MAYBE STEFANI HAS WROTE A GRIEVANCE BEFORE BUT THE REST?

MCMENAMIN=DONT THIS GUY EVER LEARN? WONT GET 20 VOTES.

THAT LEAVES 2 POSSIBLE CHOICES LANCE OR LAWRENCE.

WHOEVER WINS HAS TO PUT THEIR PERSONAL DIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP.

WHO HAS THE BEST CHANCE OF GOING TO WAR WITH MOD AND RENDERING THE COMMITTEEROOM USELESS? LANCE

WHO HAS THE HISTORY OF NOT DOING HIS JOB? LANCE

LANCES WHOLE CAMPAIGN IS BASED ON FUCK MOD! THATS FINE BUT MOD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE. LIKE IT OR NOT THE WINNER HAS TO WORK WITH MOD FOR THE NEXT YEAR.

THAT LEAVES LAWRENCE. THE GUY DOES HIS JOB. THE GUY HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN EVERYONE BUT LANCE. THE GUY CAN PUT HIS FEELINGS ASIDE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP.

YOU CALL HIM A MOD BOY. WHY? YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE HISTORY BETWEEN THEM TWO. TO SAY THEY DIDNT ALWAYS GET ALONG IS PUTTING IT MILD BUT THEY BOTH PUT THAT BEHIND THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

THATS ENOUGH FOR ME. I KNOW ITS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU AND THATS FINE. YOU ASKED I ANSWERED.

IM NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE THE WORLD. I WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL DO THE JOB CORRECTLY REGARDLESS OF PERSONAL INDIFFERENCES.

YOU WANT MY OPPINION OF THE LIST?

RODNEY-SLY-STEFANI-LAFAVE-ELBODE= NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER. MAYBE STEFANI HAS WROTE A GRIEVANCE BEFORE BUT THE REST?

MCMENAMIN=DONT THIS GUY EVER LEARN? WONT GET 20 VOTES.

THAT LEAVES 2 POSSIBLE CHOICES LANCE OR LAWRENCE.

WHOEVER WINS HAS TO PUT THEIR PERSONAL DIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP.

WHO HAS THE BEST CHANCE OF GOING TO WAR WITH MOD AND RENDERING THE COMMITTEEROOM USELESS? LANCE

WHO HAS THE HISTORY OF NOT DOING HIS JOB? LANCE

LANCES WHOLE CAMPAIGN IS BASED ON FUCK MOD! THATS FINE BUT MOD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE. LIKE IT OR NOT THE WINNER HAS TO WORK WITH MOD FOR THE NEXT YEAR.

THAT LEAVES LAWRENCE. THE GUY DOES HIS JOB. THE GUY HAS MORE EXPERIENCE THAN EVERYONE BUT LANCE. THE GUY CAN PUT HIS FEELINGS ASIDE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP.

YOU CALL HIM A MOD BOY. WHY? YOU MUST NOT KNOW THE HISTORY BETWEEN THEM TWO. TO SAY THEY DIDNT ALWAYS GET ALONG IS PUTTING IT MILD BUT THEY BOTH PUT THAT BEHIND THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

THATS ENOUGH FOR ME. I KNOW ITS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU AND THATS FINE. YOU ASKED I ANSWERED.

IM NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE THE WORLD. I WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL DO THE JOB CORRECTLY REGARDLESS OF PERSONAL INDIFFERENCES.

Yea you have Lawrence...This guy does what ever Mod wants him to do like wright a letter to have a benifits rep removed from office! His rep is going down faster then a 40 oz on mods lips...how much more damage can he do. His rep isn't as good as you think it is I hear members complaning that he dosen't respond to issues. I just hope Mod and Lambert keep walking the floor for him the more people find out who is behind him the less chance of getting elected. You talk about if Lance gets in there how much damage it willl cause because of the friction between him and Mod but Mod has done more damage to this local then anyone could so if you think that having the new plant committee head up mods ass will do this membership any good then go ahead and vote for Lawrence

Yea you have Lawrence...This guy does what ever Mod wants him to do like wright a letter to have a benifits rep removed from office! His rep is going down faster then a 40 oz on mods lips...how much more damage can he do. His rep isn't as good as you think it is I hear members complaning that he dosen't respond to issues. I just hope Mod and Lambert keep walking the floor for him the more people find out who is behind him the less chance of getting elected. You talk about if Lance gets in there how much damage it willl cause because of the friction between him and Mod but Mod has done more damage to this local then anyone could so if you think that having the new plant committee head up mods ass will do this membership any good then go ahead and vote for Lawrence

I guess a few people just dont get it. Mod has 1 year left, then we will have a whole new Chairman. Let's groom the guy we elect now for the position.

If we go with Lawerance we have MOD as our Chairman for the next 4 years. VanDyke's reputation has sufferd enough with MOD as our Chairman. We should have learned our lesson the first time. I am not falling for any MOD tricks anymore. I am not Lance. I have more time at Vandyke than most of you kids.

I know the party stores would like it very much tho. :hysterical:

VD

I guess a few people just dont get it. Mod has 1 year left, then we will have a whole new Chairman. Let's groom the guy we elect now for the position.

If we go with Lawerance we have MOD as our Chairman for the next 4 years. VanDyke's reputation has sufferd enough with MOD as our Chairman. We should have learned our lesson the first time. I am not falling for any MOD tricks anymore. I am not Lance. I have more time at Vandyke than most of you kids.

I know the party stores would like it very much tho. :hysterical:

VD

I think for the next election the grooming has already been done. Who do all the committee men come to for advice.....Rob Miller he will be the front runner for Plant Chairman in 2010. Can't wait to see Mod go back to work and run bad parts I think his new area will be 6F Machining and the 6f Posse will be waiting for him....

I think for the next election the grooming has already been done. Who do all the committee men come to for advice.....Rob Miller he will be the front runner for Plant Chairman in 2010. Can't wait to see Mod go back to work and run bad parts I think his new area will be 6F Machining and the 6f Posse will be waiting for him....

ok Rob if you say so. I'd vote for you before the 6 pack loser we have now. Mod will retire when he loses. He should first check out the dental plan we have. Infact we will probably have election early because of the con con. So at least we will be able to have justice early this election cycle.

see old Normy is getting a good response. Norm would also give the smack down to MOD POD. But, I like Lances experience better.

As long as MOD is gone I'm good.

Edited by TheEagle

ok Rob if you say so. I'd vote for you before the 6 pack loser we have now. Mod will retire when he loses. He should first check out the dental plan we have. Infact we will probably have election early because of the con con. So at least we will be able to have justice early this election cycle.

I see old Normy is getting a good response. Norm would also give the smack down to MOD POD. But, I like Lances experience better.

bump!

Edited by TheEagle

see old Normy is getting a good response. Norm would also give the smack down to MOD POD. But, I like Lances experience better.

Not Rob....just have seen people from the committee room come out and seek Robs advice. Do know that talking with people in the plant that they wish they would have voted different in the last election. I don't think whoever wins this next election will make any changes to the committee room as long as Mod is in office. The only satisfaction is that the person that mod is supporting dosen't have a chance in hell!

Edited by fordbonzai

Not Rob....just have seen people from the committee room come out and seek Robs advice. Do know that talking with people in the plant that they wish they would have voted different in the last election. I don't think whoever wins this next election will make any changes to the committee room as long as Mod is in office. The only satisfaction is that the person that mod is supporting dosen't have a chance in hell!

Rob is better than MOD. Agreed, I don't expect Lance to be able to change much until MOD is expired! Oops, did I predict the winner?

I was talking to the Utica/Checterfield people and they were telling me that Lance is one the only people that has been helpful to them in our union. I think a few of them are going to be voting for him as well. I am glad someone in our union treated those people with dignity! Even tho they took my overtime :stirpot: .

Everyone needs to remember when MOD told us all Utica people will not come here and he was going to stop them! Then he told Utica people the he has been trying to get people in here fighting with the company to do so!

We just dont need two faced leaders like this anymore! :finger:

yeah i didn't know that many toolmakers came on this board...

okay, so now we're voting for who'd f-with Mod??? lol...I thought we were voting for someone to finish out the Stefani's term and try to finish up the things left hanging. Seems like almost everyone on here but Lo is running because they are mad at mod, well that's not a good reason at all and it doesn't qualify you to be shit in the room.

I do not think it is about who will screw Mod. but if Mods boy gets in he will think he is still the almighty god! That is the thing that must not happen. Mod and Lambert are campaigning for Lo and if i were him i would not want that. I think in the long run he will be on the losing end because of that. The question of the day does experience mean anything? Not at Van Dyke our plant votes for no experience and then gets screwed!

:doh:

I do not think it is about who will screw Mod. but if Mods boy gets in he will think he is still the almighty god! That is the thing that must not happen. Mod and Lambert are campaigning for Lo and if i were him i would not want that. I think in the long run he will be on the losing end because of that. The question of the day does experience mean anything? Not at Van Dyke our plant votes for no experience and then gets screwed!

:doh:

Thats why Lance makes the most sense, he is smart enough to get thru this term until we have a new chairman. LO is just a stooge.

Yeah, I have experienced first hand Lawerence not returning ANY of my pages or getting back with me at all. He is a BIG talker, and will promise you the world, because he just is that way. IM not a Lance fan at all, but with 6f dayshift not working next week, I believe that helps Lance out, because the only people that vote for him are Lower Senority, and they will all be there working. How many people from dayshift do you really expect to come back to work just to vote. It's funny how we can push back a Union Meeting, but not an election, because of TLO. Or maybe the meeting was pushed back, because MOD could'nt make it.

EAGLE

BY READING YOUR POSTS I GUESS WERE DONE WITH INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS? IT SEEMS YOUR MORE INTERESTED IN GETTING WHOEVER WILL FUCK WITH MOD ELECTED. WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT? WHAT GOOD IS THERE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP IN THAT?

THE ONLY REASON MOD IS A FACTOR IN THIS ELECTION IS BECAUSE THE WINNER MUST WORK WITH MOD.

THATS IT -- NO MORE. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MODS TEETH-CHANNEL 4- OR ANYTHING ELSE- WHY DONT YOU START A NEW TOPIC?

IF WE ARE HAVING A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION- OUT OF THE PEOPLE RUNNING WHO CAN DO THE JOB WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE TIME TO LEARN THUS GIVING US A SMOOTH TRANSITION?

IF WE ARE HAVING A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION- DO WE WANT TO ELECT SOMEONE WHO ONLY RAN BECAUSE THEY ARE PISSED AT MOD?

IF WE ARE HAVING A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION- DO WE NOT WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN FILL IN RIGHT AWAY - WHO CAN PUT PERSONAL INDIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR THIS LAST YEAR?

THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT UNLESS WE ARE HELL BENT TO CUT OFF OUR NOSE TO SPITE OUR FACE.

EAGLE

BY READING YOUR POSTS I GUESS WERE DONE WITH INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS? IT SEEMS YOUR MORE INTERESTED IN GETTING WHOEVER WILL FUCK WITH MOD ELECTED. WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT? WHAT GOOD IS THERE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP IN THAT?

THE ONLY REASON MOD IS A FACTOR IN THIS ELECTION IS BECAUSE THE WINNER MUST WORK WITH MOD.

THATS IT -- NO MORE. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MODS TEETH-CHANNEL 4- OR ANYTHING ELSE- WHY DONT YOU START A NEW TOPIC?

IF WE ARE HAVING A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION- OUT OF THE PEOPLE RUNNING WHO CAN DO THE JOB WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE TIME TO LEARN THUS GIVING US A SMOOTH TRANSITION?

IF WE ARE HAVING A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION- DO WE WANT TO ELECT SOMEONE WHO ONLY RAN BECAUSE THEY ARE PISSED AT MOD?

IF WE ARE HAVING A INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION- DO WE NOT WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN FILL IN RIGHT AWAY - WHO CAN PUT PERSONAL INDIFFERENCES ASIDE FOR THIS LAST YEAR?

THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT UNLESS WE ARE HELL BENT TO CUT OFF OUR NOSE TO SPITE OUR FACE.

MOD your all done! I want a leader for the future and not your stooges to keep you around next election. That is intelligent conversation!

I guess you just don't get it MOD, your all done!

Vote for anyone you want just don't vote for a MOD Stooge! I am voting for Lance because of his experience. Is that intelligent enough for you?

I like a couple of canidates...none of them will be a stooly for MOD. They can think for themselves! Lance is one of those people, he has way more experience than the other so I choose Lance.

Bye Bye Mod!

MOD your all done! I want a leader for the future and not your stooges to keep you around next election. That is intelligent conversation!

I guess you just don't get it MOD, your all done!

Vote for anyone you want just don't vote for a MOD Stooge! I am voting for Lance because of his experience. Is that intelligent enough for you?

I like a couple of canidates...none of them will be a stooly for MOD. They can think for themselves! Lance is one of those people, he has way more experience than the other so I choose Lance.

Bye Bye Mod!

NO YOUR COMMENTS ARE NOT INTELLIGENT!

"MOD YOUR ALL DONE"-- "I GUESS YOU DONT GET IT MOD, YOUR ALL DONE!" --"BYE BYE MOD"

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD........ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU SHUT UP!

MOD IS THERE UNTIL THE END OF THIS TERM PERIOD! DEAL WITH IT! GET OVER IT! THAT WILL NOT CHANGE!

CAN WE AGREE ATLEAST ON THAT?

ARE YOU SAYING EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT MOTHER FUCK MOD IS A STOOGE? EVERYONE KNOWS LANCE IS MOTHER FUCKING MOD BECAUSE MOD DIDNT GIVE HIM A APPOINTED POSITION.

DO YOU THINK WE ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THIS? IS IT PURE COINCIDENCE THAT LANCE BECAME ANTI-MOD WHEN DOUBLE D GOT APPOINTED? BEFORE THAT LANCE WAS A GHOST. WHEN YOU DID SEE HIM YOU FIGURED IT WAS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION!

YOU HAVE NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION-- WITH LANCES HATE FOR MOD HOW CAN THEY POSSIBLY WORK TOGETHER WITHOUT CAUSING A WAR IN THAT ROOM AND WHO BENEFITS WHEN THAT WAR STARTS?