Ford to cover car payment if you lose job

oogravyoo

i think i may do that, that way when they lay me off they can make my payment??? im not sure if this is a good thing or not. i wouldnt be surprised if they make the employees exempt from this one.

Good and bad. Its a gimmick. What happens after 1 year when you have to have the car repo'd ?? Certainly not good banking.

You must masturbate coming to the employee section Kirby.. what's with you?

You always had a secret desire to be one?

Never forget the time you went running to the outside world shouting, "Look what the employees are saying"

I'll just repeat this for the millionth time, keep the FUCK out of the employee section you TWAT

Hopefully you can find a new job over the course of an entire year.

If it gets people in our showrooms, gimmicky or not, I'm all for it.

Gee next you're gonna want them to loosen credit so we can give loans to those with only 600 credit scores. Oh right , that was part of this cluster.............

Eventhough it is a good idea that Huydai started however it will not increase cars'sales. The major problem is that there are no credit available for the average Joe. Most people got hit on their credit ratings first, and high interest rates will keep buyers away. Most people will be happy to get another year from whatever car they are driving right now. It is just going to be a bad year, and I believe Ford management already planned for it.

Eventhough it is a good idea that Huydai started however it will not increase cars'sales. The major problem is that there are no credit available for the average Joe. Most people got hit on their credit ratings first, and high interest rates will keep buyers away. Most people will be happy to get another year from whatever car they are driving right now. It is just going to be a bad year, and I believe Ford management already planned for it.

Good points---

You must masturbate coming to the employee section Kirby.. what's with you?

You always had a secret desire to be one?

Never forget the time you went running to the outside world shouting, "Look what the employees are saying"

I'll just repeat this for the millionth time, keep the FUCK out of the employee section you TWAT

Honest mistake - I had no idea this was in the employee section.