Buyout Packages ?

GenX

$50000 + $20000 (no car) = $70,000

%40 tax = $28,000

take home pay = $42,000

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

wow, that's worth it, if you get 39 weeks of SUB, and then 39 weeks of TAP, that would be slightly better then the friggin buyout...

what a joke!

I was wondering if there is a new buyout/ separation packages

and where can we find the details .:titanic: :sos:

thanks.

:redcard:

NEWLY POSTED BY LABOR OFFICE. 50,000 4 SKILLED, 20,000 4 PRODUCTION, PLUS 25,000 PRE TAX 4 CAR, OR 20,000 PRE TAX CASH

PLUS OTHER INFO. DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO READ IT ALL. SHIFT CHANGE--- DIDN'T WANT TO GET RUN OVER--- I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY

POST THIS SHIT ON THE EXIT DOOR. I THINK THEY WANT TO GET ME KILLED. :redcard::hysterical:

Jokes on you Soupy.....I posted the page from the Highlights.

Just got my flyer in the mail, the amount it says the voucher is actually worth is $14,750, wow $10,250 in taxes, then the state will tax you for sales tax when you by the car. I would take the $20k, but I am an electrician and don't have to worry about deciding car or money. I really wish they wouldn't waste paper and postage sending me mailers for the buyouts when they won't let me have a buyout anyway.

Jokes on you Soupy.....I posted the page from the Highlights.

Sorry Gen. Here at LTP I never saw or even heard of a modification highlight hand-out. Never saw one mentioned on this site either. Guess I just missed it.

What other high lights wre there?

Just got my flyer in the mail, the amount it says the voucher is actually worth is $14,750, wow $10,250 in taxes, then the state will tax you for sales tax when you by the car. I would take the $20k, but I am an electrician and don't have to worry about deciding car or money. I really wish they wouldn't waste paper and postage sending me mailers for the buyouts when they won't let me have a buyout anyway.

My plant manager rolled out his vision for my plant, 51% reduction in manpower on the hourly side. When I asked him if the trades were included in this he said yes. I told him I wasn't given the same benefits as all the other employees to make a decision seeing how I am an electrician and I am not given the opportunity to take a buyout, but still subjected to a pernament layoff. Are electricians not offered a buyout because the company is short, or are there so many of us that they don't feel it necessary to even offer anything. Has anyone said? I wouldn't take one anyhow, even at 26 weeks SUB and having callback rights for 8 years, I am going to hang around for a long time.

Pilot Plant, NMPDC, we do the proto-type work. We are pretty sure this guy was brought in just to wrap a big chain around the building before he leaves.

I don't remember thinking about trades people when I was there, must not be very many. Last I new you have double your seniority in recall rights. The people that hired in there that aren't in trades that can move to other plants are going to have a rude awakening.

I don't remember thinking about trades people when I was there, must not be very many. Last I new you have double your seniority in recall rights. The people that hired in there that aren't in trades that can move to other plants are going to have a rude awakening.

8 electricians, some toolmakers, machine repair, 3 pipefitters, quite a few inspection people. Not many at all. We are all pretty sure that this clown just wants to push some worse case senario numbers to sell some buyouts. Not many are biting though.

The buyout packages are a joke.. HR handed out the info at the Saline orientation Monday and everyone started laughing at them!.. I bet they felt like crap. They actually got one person in the orientation to sign up, when they looked at it, it said "Mickey Mouse" on it.. hahahahahah

Ford better start coming up with 100k post tax buy outs else no one will ever leave. No 25-30 year worker will leave right now with the economy being so bad either. Boy they need to get a clue.