Tea Party Day

NAP wife

The tea parties are not supposed to be used so one party can bash another, It's about WE THE PEOPLE standing up and saying enough with the out of control, spend crazy govt! Democrat vs. Republican gets us nowhere. Take the good ideas and good people from all parties and solve these problems. The govenment in its current incarnation simply DOES NOT WORK. The working men and women need their voices to be heard and for the govt. to actually listen to them. The fear of being voted out and the thought of people actually standing up for their rights is the only thing that will scare the politicians into actually doing the job we pay for them to do! I may have to stop by Wed. in Monroe and check it out.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying cut services? Military, SS, school budgets ect...??? I dont think the US has been doing well under the borrow and spend method of the last 8 yrs. Now that our govt wants us to pay for what we use, everyone wants to cry wolf. I am all for cutting the budget, I would have the military budget cut 75% why does the US have to police the world? Close all bases in Japan, Korea and Europe to start!!! Let them pay for their own defense.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. And don't be such a hater, it makes you look like an ultra tax and spend liberal. Oh yea, thats the MI handout way!!

Not a big deal Reagan spent more money then the 10 previous presidents before himn not to mention he ruined social security. It just pisses me off that all of a suddent these right wing idiots are so concerned with OUR KIDS paying for this. They got one thing right it will be OUR KIDS not theirs paying for this. But isn't that how America work I'm sure that we are paying for our ancestors debt right now.

Hate to break it to you, but lots of people have been pissed off for decades over our "government" running up debt for future generations to have to deal with. I mean, suffer the consequences. Try the analogy of someone who paid off their mortage and someone who tried living off home refinancing. Who do you think was living responsibly? Sooner or later our governments course will all comes crashing down, with our children being the ones who are screwed. Of course, those in office now will be gone and collecting big fat government pensions.

I have been trying to figure out what this tea party protest is ALL about.....all that is gonna happen is the government is gonna have pictures of everyone who attends so they can put your pics in their terrorist computer bank ......so they can hold it against you when they need to.....protests never work....but would gladly throw my cigs in the river ....just like tea they are unfairly taxed.....bring it on antismokers....lets rock. :happy feet: :stirpot:

Megirldeth, don't throw your smokes in the river, afterall, you've already paid the UNFAIR taxes on them, I say smoke em' if you got em'. Tossing your smokes in the river is equivalent to throwing in loose change to a water fountain or wishing well. And besides, tossing in the cigs will get you noticed by all the Eco-Nazis. As for the gov't taking pics of anyone attending, what's your point? I'm sure that the gov't already has our number, anyway, all they have to do is look on this website for a wealth of attitude from all of us here.....That's just one example of what they probably have on any of us for that matter. We need more than a so-called "tea party" in my honest opinion. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Megirldeth, don't throw your smokes in the river, afterall, you've already paid the UNFAIR taxes on them, I say smoke em' if you got em'. Tossing your smokes in the river is equivalent to throwing in loose change to a water fountain or wishing well. And besides, tossing in the cigs will get you noticed by all the Eco-Nazis. As for the gov't taking pics of anyone attending, what's your point? I'm sure that the gov't already has our number, anyway, all they have to do is look on this website for a wealth of attitude from all of us here.....That's just one example of what they probably have on any of us for that matter. We need more than a so-called "tea party" in my honest opinion. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

If utilize correctly they can be effective. But if these individuals just want to point the finger at which party is at fault then I say to hell with it. Which is why i'm not for these teabaggers because FOX is behind them and their sole purpose is degrading America and slamming our President, they offer know positive input just opposition. I've watched one of these teabaggers meetings on the internet and they were yelling "BURN THE BOOKS" and "DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO COLLEGE BECAUSE COLLEGE IS BRAINWASHING OUR KIDS". This is the message that they are sending these nuts can have it.

For those attending you are welcome to come any time during 12-5pm, most of the people including myself will there around 1:30-3:30pm. It is family friendly, there will be children. Also there will be no bashing of each other's parties. There will be both people who voted for McCain and Obama there so we need to be respectful of each other. See you tomorrow!

lol...your proving my point. The gov isn't giving a shit about all these tiny little "parties" They didn't listen when a helluva lot more people protested the Iraq war, why would they listen to the little ragtag bunch of people gathering in southgate of all places?

If these little BS rallies make ya feel better about yourself go on have a great one. Its your masturbatory moment in the sun.

Just remember these parties are being promoted at the top by the same people who believe Autoworkers are overpaid, dislike unions, and support the outsourcing of our jobs.

so go jerk yourself off raging at the machine

[/quo

RIGHT ON BROTHER! The backers of these parties could care less about us autoworkers and despise the union. People need to really be careful what wagon they are climbing on because it could be the very one that helps put you on the street. I say to each and everyone of you find out what you are fighting for before you start fighting or else you will find yourself going against the very union that protect our jobs. NOW THATS BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM.

What we need is a REVOLUTION..... :idea::rockon: :beerchug: but never will all the people stand together....they complain but who will do anything about it...protests just arent enough ......it is a start i guess. I don't know what it would take but it needs to be big and will most of the people behind it.

What we need is a REVOLUTION..... :idea::rockon: :beerchug: but never will all the people stand together....they complain but who will do anything about it...protests just arent enough ......it is a start i guess. I don't know what it would take but it needs to be big and will most of the people behind it.

Remember the immigration issue in 2007? Both parties were going for it. There were many protests that helped but people also lit up there Reps. phones and e-mails with outrage then things changed.

We need to keep an eye on the immigration issue also because Obama said he is going to be bringing that up again soon.

Read Paul Krugman's article in today's NY Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/opinion/13krugman.html

This guy is a joke.

Krugman in Need of Remedial Education

Paul Krugman is back in his usual form of preaching sheer idiocy with his piece Time for bottles in coal mines.

Once again any eighth grader would understand the folly of paying people to do useless work. Those same eighth graders would understand the idea that if reckless spending got us into this mess, then reckless spending cannot possibly get us out of this mess.

Yet amazingly GDP will rise with such stimulus efforts because by definition all government spending is deemed to be productive no matter how unproductive it is. So take any improvements in GDP later this year as a result of these Obama's stimulus programs with a grain of salt it not a bushel of salt.

I have advice for Krugman: Throw away your years of high-level academic training and the nonsensical equations in Keynes' Marginal Propensity To Consume and take a course in 8th grade math. You seriously need remedial education.

Krugman won the Nobel prize last year, you my friend have drank the kool aid. If our economy was structured for consumption and not supply our industries would be able to sell what they produce. Instead you want to buy into what the main stream economist have been preaching for the last 25 years. This has got America into a huge trade and national deficit. Maybe you should google "Havana Charter" and read how trade could be that would benefit all workers, corporations and countries. Currently we are dealing in a zero sum game with workers ALWAYS the losers.

Krugman won the Nobel prize last year, you my friend have drank the kool aid. If our economy was structured for consumption and not supply our industries would be able to sell what they produce. Instead you want to buy into what the main stream economist have been preaching for the last 25 years. This has got America into a huge trade and national deficit. Maybe you should google "Havana Charter" and read how trade could be that would benefit all workers, corporations and countries. Currently we are dealing in a zero sum game with workers ALWAYS the losers.

They gave Gore one of those to didn't they?? I guess any idiot can get one then.

I'm drinking kool-aid?LOL Tell me oh wise one, what is our GDP mostly made up of? Is it 70% consumption?

:hysterical:

lets compare.....Mike Mish and Paul Krugman

Mike Shedlock / Mish is a registered investment advisor at Sitka investments

Paul Krugman is a Nobel Prize winning economist/Princeton professor.

Mike Shedlock / Mish writes a blog online

Paul Krugman has written over 10 books on economic theory, including 5 textbooks.

you my friend choose the dude who works for Sitka investments. :hysterical:

And I my friend have prospered very well since 2007 listening to the blogger over the so-called professor.

I look at substance not the title or who won what prize. Would you like to compare the twos positions and predictions for the last several years and compare them to the real world????

LET'S COMPARE.......

Edited by fmccap

So your saying cut services? Military, SS, school budgets ect...??? I dont think the US has been doing well under the borrow and spend method of the last 8 yrs. Now that our govt wants us to pay for what we use, everyone wants to cry wolf. I am all for cutting the budget, I would have the military budget cut 75% why does the US have to police the world? Close all bases in Japan, Korea and Europe to start!!! Let them pay for their own defense.

While we are at it lets eliminate Homeland Security, FEMA, all border patrol on our north and south borders. No Headstart, No Child Left Behind, IRS, Soc Sec, Medicare/Medicaid, VA, USPS,Amtrak,etc,etc.............

While we are at it lets eliminate Homeland Security, FEMA, all border patrol on our north and south borders. No Headstart, No Child Left Behind, IRS, Soc Sec, Medicare/Medicaid, VA, USPS,Amtrak,etc,etc.............

You are an extremist. I agree with DHS,FEMA, No Child Left Behind, IRS and a transition out of SS though.

Edited by fmccap

Oh so now you want to be able to pick and choose what gets wacked. Not very Liberterian of you.

Border Patrol = defense in which the federal government is supposed to provide

VA I believe they should provide because these people provide our safety

The others I just didn't mention.

The ones I did pick are supported under our Constitution as Federal powers and duties.

Edited by fmccap

If utilize correctly they can be effective. But if these individuals just want to point the finger at which party is at fault then I say to hell with it. Which is why i'm not for these teabaggers because FOX is behind them and their sole purpose is degrading America and slamming our President, they offer know positive input just opposition. I've watched one of these teabaggers meetings on the internet and they were yelling "BURN THE BOOKS" and "DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO COLLEGE BECAUSE COLLEGE IS BRAINWASHING OUR KIDS". This is the message that they are sending these nuts can have it.

You got that right. This whole silly ass Tea Bagging crap is nothing but FOX propaganda. These will be completely partisan rallies and those that deny it are either fools or liars!