Major Tom (Coming Home) by Shiny Toy Guns

Love that song! But the new mkz isnt all that great in my opinion. I have pretty much decided that i will not be trading in for the new one. Its actually kind of boring. I like my mkzs sharp lines and stamped sheetmetal while the new one just looks blah.

The new car is a cluster of different design languages coming together, in my opinion. I feel like it tries too hard to merge the new Lincoln grille onto a body that just plain isn't receptive of it. And then you've got those wonderful full-length tail lights that looked great on the concept, but on the real car, they're just kind of ... meh. Too much going on. The MKS looks like a design where everything comes together well. The new MKZ, on the other hand, just looks like a bunch of unfinished bits slapped together. If they had stuck to a common theme, it would look better.

The new car is a cluster of different design languages coming together, in my opinion. I feel like it tries too hard to merge the new Lincoln grille onto a body that just plain isn't receptive of it. And then you've got those wonderful full-length tail lights that looked great on the concept, but on the real car, they're just kind of ... meh. Too much going on. The MKS looks like a design where everything comes together well. The new MKZ, on the other hand, just looks like a bunch of unfinished bits slapped together. If they had stuck to a common theme, it would look better.

I dunno, I'd have to disagree. I think the new design works pretty well together. I think the only thing that doesn't fit in anymore (on all three CD3s) are the mirrors - they don't look right to me. And on the MKZ, I didn't like the new rear bumper just below the taillights on the outer edges, but I don't mind it anymore. And you would expect a car's design to "come together well" if it had been designed from the ground up as one car (with exception of the grille, which in this case was a change that can be made without affecting the whole vehicle's look in a bad way - in fact it had the opposite effect).

CBS and MSNBC all the time... especially in prime. The commercials are very well done. At the end, the Milan's fuel guage flips around to reveal the Mercury logo. Very cool. They also have special google "keywords" in them, if that helps.

cant seem to spot them. why doesnt Mercury have thier commercials online.