Saline Elections*** The Circus is in town

fomoconomo

Tom Kanitz was voted OUT of office last time, because the membership was tired of his helping only certain people. If you want to be Chairman, you have to fight just as hard for nobody, the same way you fight for your buddies. When he was in office, I tried a little experement. I went to the union office, and just stood at the counter. I stood there for 20 minutes to see if Tom would ask if he could help me. Nothing! In that 20 minutes, different buds of Tom came in and he would say hi Joe, Bob, or Jerry how you doing, come on back, how's it going. Then I just turned and left. Tom never knew Iwas there. NO TO KANITZ, HE GAVE US FITS!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Kanitz was voted OUT of office last time, because the membership was tired of his helping only certain people. If you want to be Chairman, you have to fight just as hard for nobody, the same way you fight for your buddies. When he was in office, I tried a little experement. I went to the union office, and just stood at the counter. I stood there for 20 minutes to see if Tom would ask if he could help me. Nothing! In that 20 minutes, different buds of Tom came in and he would say hi Joe, Bob, or Jerry how you doing, come on back, how's it going. Then I just turned and left. Tom never knew Iwas there. NO TO KANITZ, HE GAVE US FITS!!!

Then why are there more orange "No Re-Pete" button's and black shirts covering the floor on a daily basis? Even people that wore red 3 years ago are wearing black now. You just don't care for Tom, It is your opinion and your entitled to it.

FWIW, By reading your posts over the past few months. It's no wonder a union official would pass you up. He must have been short on kleenex! :shades:

Ar'right back to the elections---what's the word???

Pulse, If exit poles are shown by the support of the membership. Tom will be chairman, Schiffman and Keatts will be Bargaining. Caruso, Grimm and Creech will be Pres., VP, and

financial sec.

Edited by wildosvt

Then why are there more orange "No Re-Pete" button's and black shirts covering the floor on a daily basis? Even people that wore red 3 years ago are wearing black now. You just don't care for Tom, It is your opinion and your entitled to it.

FWIW, By reading your posts over the past few months. It's no wonder a union official would pass you up. He must have been short on kleenex! :shades:

Pulse, If exit poles are shown by the support of the membership. Tom will be chairman, Schiffman and Keatts will be Bargaining. Caruso, Grimm and Creech will be Pres., VP, and

financial sec.

Tom has done a better job than Pete could ever think of.

Edited by Hi-lo Saline

I must admit that you are at the final edge of my patience. I have a pretty good idea of who "U" are dickhead!!! And I like you better than you are treating me on here. If I have to pop you in the "proverbial" eye---your gonna say "ooops!" STFU and pick someone else out of your phone list you dumb ass. Start a thread "I hate SP"....puleeze.... :finger:

Are you trying to scare me? Did little timmy tell you who I am? I do not care if you know who I am you still suck!!!!!!!

financial sec.

Yea there are a bunch of black and orange shirts out there I think everyone in the building was handed one whether they wanted one or not. I am starting to see more red everyday. It was staying pretty clean until the No-RePete buttons showed up kind of like topping a wedding cake with a TURD. I like it when the candidates run on their own merit and not try to demean others just my opinion. Again good luck to all.

financial sec.

Smart money is on these guys. You could do worse, that's for sure. This is a solid group.

Also: Keatts, Schiffman, Caruso and Grimm deserve a special mention here. They are the future of Saline and Ford Motor Company.

Yea there are a bunch of black and orange shirts out there I think everyone in the building was handed one whether they wanted one or not. I am starting to see more red everyday. It was staying pretty clean until the No-RePete buttons showed up kind of like topping a wedding cake with a TURD. I like it when the candidates run on their own merit and not try to demean others just my opinion. Again good luck to all.

Correction, Tom could not keep the shirts in stock from people wanting them. The button's are humorous. But no where near as funny as the Mikey sign. "Swine flu got your local down? Inject a lil Mikey vote for #xx" LMFAO! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Correction, Tom could not keep the shirts in stock from people wanting them. The button's are humorous. But no where near as funny as the Mikey sign. "Swine flu got your local down? Inject a lil Mikey vote for #xx" LMFAO! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I agree the buttons are humorous especially seeing them on the people who are wearing them. As far as keeping the shirts in stock everybody likes a free shirt. I wasn't campaigning for anyone just making an observation. I saw some wearing black one day and red another take it for what it is. I have yet to see an election won by who was wearing the most shirts must be you have. LMFAO!!!!!!!

I agree the buttons are humorous especially seeing them on the people who are wearing them.

You must be speaking about all of the people who are wearing orange now instead of red? I won't argue with that. :shades: :happy feet:

FWIW, I won't knock you for supporting Pete. It is your right to do so. I have yet to bash him on here, Nor do I plan to do so. I just show my support for Tom is all. :shades:

You must be speaking about all of the people who are wearing orange now instead of red? I won't argue with that. :shades: :happy feet:

FWIW, I won't knock you for supporting Pete. It is your right to do so. I have yet to bash him on here, Nor do I plan to do so. I just show my support for Tom is all. :shades:

I am not supporting anyone on here, I was as I said before simply making an observation. I only said it was humorous seeing you and your dad Bildo sporting those ridiculous buttons. It is quite childish to say the least. I want everyone to support whomever they wish and if you wish to support Tom that is certainly your right and I never suggested otherwise. I have always kept my post very civil and stuck to the facts and will continue to do so unless I am provoked. Have a great day.

financial sec.

Thank You--- :banvictory: You are the chit!!!

Are you trying to scare me? Did little timmy tell you who I am? I do not care if you know who I am you still suck!!!!!!!

Who the fuck is "little timmy"? Just get it through your thick 'perma-"frost" head that I'm not Sheila. :finger:

It is quite childish to say the least.

What is childish, Is your ability you state state name's but yet your hiding behind a screen name. I am not "worried" about people knowing who I am on here. If I were, I would of changed my screen name. I am not "attacking" you. Just stating a fact.

And to add to that, There sure are alot of CHILDISH people in the plant then. :hysterical:

LMMFAO!

Have a great day, And good luck with your campaign.

I think Gary is doing it right getting his feet wet as a skilled trades alternate rep first. He said he wants to learn before he ever tries to represent full time. I think he'll get elected.

He's my boy from way back! I know that he's not a suck up. Even though I transferred out of the country club, I hope he gets elected.

What is childish, Is your ability you state state name's but yet your hiding behind a screen name. I am not "worried" about people knowing who I am on here. If I were, I would of changed my screen name. I am not "attacking" you. Just stating a fact.

And to add to that, There sure are alot of CHILDISH people in the plant then. :hysterical:

LMMFAO!

Have a great day, And good luck with your campaign.

What is up wildo. Oh yea pull the cord. We had a lot of fun on the ranger didn't we? What department are you in now? Late.