Saline Elections*** The Circus is in town

fomoconomo

I come here in February here, is why Iam not voting for Pete he is a nice guy not a chairman for me heres why, Pete is the elected chair of Local 892 so far as I can tell he had a chanch to negotiate a contract he he didn't, blames the seniority leveling date in the International Union, Pete is the chair of this house why did the international do it not Pete?, In my orientation class I asked the question about the leveling date seniority all I got was there are three tiers of seniority that is it, now he is telling the new people he is working on their seniority why not the same answer for the first groups what's up with that .The letter dated February 18,2009 basically waives some very important items in the local agreement and it was not approved by the membership or by membership action nor was it handed out so the membership would be informed of the changes it was only posted in some glass cases. Management doing Bargaining unit work brought it up to Pete and I have seen no change he didnt even come out to investigate, I can go on. The unsigned letter I brought it up to Pete last week I know many have seen it its BS the comments were wrong and innappropiate Pete said he had nothing to do with it , my response if you had nothing to do with it put out a letter condeming the actions of the person or the group who wrote it I have seen nothing yet. His seniority speil I only have 19 yrs seniority Tom can retire. I will take seniority and expierence anytime, lame political spin by Pete. At a Union meeting Pete told people membership the plant is sold you better get out why the getting is good WRONG AGAIN alot of good people gave up good jobs and went to other plants on the Chairmans word boy did they get screwed. The one that Iced the cake for me the District Representatives having over 500 members to represent, national contract states about 300 per rep that is playing politics with the representation that is unacceptable. Well got to go have to be to work at 5:00am be back soon :stats:

Nice try your dates don't even coincide with anything you are stating. Hint spell and grammer check before trying to get into an intelligent conversation. You would not have even been here when leaving or not was in question if your timeline is true looks like a Tom post. It was never stated in any union meeting you should get out while the getting is good so try again. Everyone who left did so because they felt it was the right thing for them to do at he time. Sorry it did not work out for them and glad they got the chance to come back. Seriously though were you really trying to sound like you had a clue?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are answering me I'm certainly not Pete. What I am trying to get through to you Wildo is your opinions do not mean SHIT. You have no credibility, you are one cleaner with one opinion. You are entitled but you have indeed used this (Forum's) excuse me forum to do nothing but BASH. Like I said before, if you post credible information I will never discredit you but if continue to post Shit I will answer.

Why are you not pointing the thing's that I am wrong about then? How are my posting of fact's bashing? Because YOU don't like that they are fact's? If you recall, I was being very civil in the begining. Right or wrong? You know that I was.

I don't have credibility? Really? :hysterical:

Good luck with your campaign.

Rabbit please don't stoop to the level of Wildo. Whether or not the folks on this Rag support Tom or Pete is irrelevant. The message I was trying to send was unless you have all of the facts you should keep your mouth shut. This is an election year so let the candidates run their race and keep all of the slander out of it. Everyone has the right to vote for whomever they wish so let them make the choice. If you do not like Tom or Pete for whatever reason don't cloud the issue with your personal feelings. For some reason Wildo seems to think his opinion is the only opinion and he is virtually clueless. Being true for the right reason is a virtue for the wrong reason is simply being a Suck_Ass. No offense intended.

Tiredofit. I don't need to stoop. Wildo has put's nothing but factual info on BON. Some people don't like what he is saying so they feel he is bashing Pete. So Wildo got the word SWORN IN wrong. It should have been voted in. Other than that he hasn't or ever posted rumors, lies, or BS on BON. If you read his posts he slams BS rumors on BON. It's a well known fact Pete is on BON quite a bit. Its obvious with Buster6969.

Wildo started out with "Tom is a good person for chairman". A Pete supporter feels that's bashing Pete. He has a right to his opinion as do you. Yet you rag on him for posting his opinion. I guess you have never posted an opinion, or do you rag on people because their view don't agree with yours?

They (Pete supporter) want throw stones, and don't like when you throw back. I personally haven't spoke up until Pete supporters started the BS with Tom's integrity without questioning Pete's integrity. Facts sometimes hurt. Good Luck Pete! Not you Tiredofit.

Why are you not pointing the thing's that I am wrong about then? How are my posting of fact's bashing? Because YOU don't like that they are fact's? If you recall, I was being very civil in the begining. Right or wrong? You know that I was.

I don't have credibility? Really? :hysterical:

Good luck with your campaign.

Don't be offended Wildo like I said before you had some very respectable posts. I also am not campaigning although maybe I should. All I am saying is let it go where it will I don't like the Tom or Pete bashing it is disrespectful. Let them run their race the membership is intelligent enough to make their own clear and decisive choices. I am confident this site won't decide the race but lets be civil and give them both the respect they deserve. I am generally not a nasty person but I get tired of seeing all of the negativity whether it be against Pete or Tom. TRUCE!!!

Don't be offended Wildo like I said before you had some very respectable posts. I also am not campaigning although maybe I should. All I am saying is let it go where it will I don't like the Tom or Pete bashing it is disrespectful. Let them run their race the membership is intelligent enough to make their own clear and decisive choices. I am confident this site won't decide the race but lets be civil and give them both the respect they deserve. I am generally not a nasty person but I get tired of seeing all of the negativity whether it be against Pete or Tom. TRUCE!!!

Honestly, I do not care for the bashing either Tired, That is why I discredited the unsigned letter's about Tom so heavily.

It's time for a change. I would rather vote for Tom K. To me Pete has an incredible sense of entitlement. I really question his motives. I have worked with both of these gentlemen and do know them personally, although I am no longer a 892 member, I still care about what happens at Saline. Iv'e got friends and family still employed there. I see a lot of names on the ballot that don't have much experience, so I urge you to ask these candidates some meaningful questions when they are out campaigning. I wish I was there for the party that was always a lot of fun. I am sorry they cancelled the picnic, I just got a super-charger on my lawn mower. Late

It's time for a change. I would rather vote for Tom K. To me Pete has an incredible sense of entitlement. I really question his motives. I have worked with both of these gentlemen and do know them personally, although I am no longer a 892 member, I still care about what happens at Saline. Iv'e got friends and family still employed there. I see a lot of names on the ballot that don't have much experience, so I urge you to ask these candidates some meaningful questions when they are out campaigning. I wish I was there for the party that was always a lot of fun. I am sorry they cancelled the picnic, I just got a super-charger on my lawn mower. Late

Yeah it sucks about the picnic. What's not to love about free beer? I wonder if the Coffey brothers felt lost without their annual serving of beer at the picnic?

Yeah it sucks about the picnic. What's not to love about free beer? I wonder if the Coffey brothers felt lost without their annual serving of beer at the picnic?

LOL.... I think Jimmy would serve himself one ,then someone else, then Jimmy,then someone else, then Jimmy, then someone else. Always a good time! :hysterical:

LOL.... I think Jimmy would serve himself one ,then someone else, then Jimmy,then someone else, then Jimmy, then someone else. Always a good time! :hysterical:

Yeah you won't find a nicer guy to give you your beer than Jimmy. He told me once you'll know when he's mad because his hair will come out of his pony tail and he'll look like Jesus and sure enough one time at Jon Doms it happened. That's the only time I ever saw that guy mad. Good people and great memories!

The list of production committe candidates is awfully weak. Where are the usual candidates like; Miguel F. or Deb Muncy ? I feel for the production people, they are gonna have some rotten reps. Brandvold, Zietlow, Yangouian are you kidding me. Local 892 needs better representation than that.

The list of production committe candidates is awfully weak. Where are the usual candidates like; Miguel F. or Deb Muncy ? I feel for the production people, they are gonna have some rotten reps. Brandvold, Zietlow, Yangouian are you kidding me. Local 892 needs better representation than that.

You have been gone a while Bro. Brandvold is shaping up to be a great rep! Shame on you! But it's not your fault, Im sorry your not here to see how he is turning out.. Jason Heath and Brian Brandvold are the only "re-electable" rep's running. :shades:

Have a great day, And Im still waiting for my break! :hysterical:

You have been gone a while Bro. Brandvold is shaping up to be a great rep! Shame on you! But it's not your fault, Im sorry your not here to see how he is turning out.. Jason Heath and Brian Brandvold are the only "re-electable" rep's running. :shades:

Wildo why aren't you running? Oh thats right you have too much seniority. I talked to your sis at DTP, is she still there or is she back in Saylean.

Wildo it's only been 2 years. After further review, you might be right about Brian. I'd also vote for "Big" Tim little, Jason "Duck" Heath and Dennis "D" Debreczeny. "G money" no way, Wheeler again no way, that means that one of the remaining lames will be in. You should have run Wildo. Jason Scheffman should have ran one more time, his dad was one of my favorite characters at the country club...Late

Wildo it's only been 2 years. After further review, you might be right about Brian. I'd also vote for "Big" Tim little, Jason "Duck" Heath and Dennis "D" Debreczeny. "G money" no way, Wheeler again no way, that means that one of the remaining lames will be in. You should have run Wildo. Jason Scheffman should have ran one more time, his dad was one of my favorite characters at the country club...Late

Jason Schiffman is going for bargaining. :shades:

Jason Schiffman is going for bargaining. :shades:

I know, but do you think he can get more votes than Jodie or the Keats kid. If he doesn't then what does he do? He'll be on the outside looking in, he shouldv'e waited to see who was running and the try to get in where he fits in. Oh by the way Wildo if you need a break, pull the cord.

I know, but do you think he can get more votes than Jodie or the Keats kid. If he doesn't then what does he do? He'll be on the outside looking in, he shouldv'e waited to see who was running and the try to get in where he fits in. Oh by the way Wildo if you need a break, pull the cord.

He is sharp as a tack. Him and Brandon are supporting each other (running together as a team). We will find out Wed.. Schiffman has my vote ALL DAY, ANY DAY!

This guy is working hard for the membership even on his off time, :wub: during his campaigning! :drool:

He is sharp as a tack. Him and Brandon are supporting each other (running together as a team). We will find out Wed.. Schiffman has my vote ALL DAY, ANY DAY!

This guy is working hard for the membership even on his off time, :wub: during his campaigning! :drool:

As long as the membership stays top priority with Tom, Brandon, Jason and they stick together we will be ok. As for the districts Pete has spread them so thin, he has done the membership a grave injustice In my book. The National Agreement states in Vol 1 300-350 max per district rep they currently have close to 500 each, so blame Pete if you feel your representation has been compromised not the reps. Travis, Brian, Eric 'ET', Jason, Dennis will all make good reps with the memberships support, Remember we are the union there is only a small mumber of reps in the plant, our reps are only as strong as YOU! the membership. They have my support and help anytime it is needed. Caruso, Grimm, Bau, Creech, Big Dog Riley, Mark Ochoa, Dane Wert, Lee Murry, Shawn La Monde all all good candidates for the Local positions they also have my support.

SKILL87

P.S. These guys during the election used only Union Printed campaign material, it's non-union to use scab labor donated campaign material in a UNION election like the bright colored flyers by a candidate running for the Bargaining Committee and the GRAM CRACKERS. (weak). Skill87 :happy feet:

Edited by skill87

Jodie is part of Petes team, so she shouldn't have to big of a following. Jason should have no problem getting bargaining, along with Brandon. :shades:

Done Deal. I like Jodie as a committie person, real great lady, wish she would have run for that instead. Waiting for the results to be e-mailed to me. Did you come back Hi lo? Haven't seen you? Good luck.

UAW 892 election results.

President-Mark Caruso 83.6%

VP- (runoff) Grimm/Martinez

Rec. Secretary-April Bau

Financial Sec. Russ Creech

Trustee's

Mark Ochoa

Antuan Riley

No way Ray Ramos

Guide- Lee Murray

Sergant at Arm's- Shawn LaMonde

Plant Chair- KANITZ :happy feet: