WOW!BREAKING NEWS

Die Wahrheit

Sen. Specter Pennsylvania, left the republican Party and joined the DEmocrats. Everyone is getting so tired of their no ideas and support of our COuntry. Even their own party is sick of it. I believe this will not be the last on to switch. The Republican has been spewing so much hate and been so ANti American that their party is about to be extince. Thanks HANNITY< RUSH for that. The lies have finally caught up with them. aND THE aMERICAN PEOPLE AND OTHER SENATORS ARE FED UP WITH IT.

Sen. Specter Pennsylvania, left the republican Party and joined the DEmocrats. Everyone is getting so tired of their no ideas and support of our COuntry. Even their own party is sick of it. I believe this will not be the last on to switch. The Republican has been spewing so much hate and been so ANti American that their party is about to be extince. Thanks HANNITY< RUSH for that. The lies have finally caught up with them. aND THE aMERICAN PEOPLE AND OTHER SENATORS ARE FED UP WITH IT.

Theres not really much of a difference between the parties anyways, they both are leeches on my paycheck and make many unfilled promises

SMILE!!! :camera: for your picture to go on your work visa for CUBA!!!!!

dude IS THAT THE best you cn come up with! Im not worried about Cuba Ford will always have employments right here in the states you can bank on that. WOW! you let these idiotic conspiracy theories really get to you. You really need to relax before your blood pressure rise. Take a chill pill or something. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is the same jerk that said he wont support the Employee Free Choice Act.

Now you praise him because he wants to Chair a committee as a member of the majority, enjoying all the perks of a chair, fundraising etc.

I say "Bullsh*t!"

scum is scum. even if they have (d) next to their name.

Don't kid yourself. Specter didn't switch parties because he's tired of the Republicans and thinks the Democrats are the way to go. He switched because he sees it as a way to keep his job, nothing more. He was set to face very stiff competition in his bid for re-election and was far behind in the polls to another Republican. He even said today that he was not about to give up his career because of 200,000 Republican primary voters. So, he did it for one reason, himself. And he says screw you to all those people of Pennsylvania who supported him over the years. And you know something, when he runs next year as a Democrat, he still might get his ass kicked and be out of a job. I sure hope so, the schmuck.

This is the same jerk that said he wont support the Employee Free Choice Act.

Now you praise him because he wants to Chair a committee as a member of the majority, enjoying all the perks of a chair, fundraising etc.

I say "Bullsh*t!"

scum is scum. even if they have (d) next to their name.

Let's hope he can be persuaded to support the Employee Free Choice Act again.

Don't kid yourself. Specter didn't switch parties because he's tired of the Republicans and thinks the Democrats are the way to go. He switched because he sees it as a way to keep his job, nothing more. He was set to face very stiff competition in his bid for re-election and was far behind in the polls to another Republican. He even said today that he was not about to give up his career because of 200,000 Republican primary voters. So, he did it for one reason, himself. And he says screw you to all those people of Pennsylvania who supported him over the years. And you know something, when he runs next year as a Democrat, he still might get his ass kicked and be out of a job. I sure hope so, the schmuck.

Doesnt matter why de did it everyone of us is out for ourself. my point is that the DEMS are closer ro fillibuster proof and the republicans hate it they can try to spin it anyway they wont but it all bils down to fillibuster proof. A Dem sen will probably win pennsylvania anyhow. like i said you can thank Rush, Hannity and those Hate Parties for the Republicans failure

Edited by Die Wahrheit

Doesnt matter why de did it everyone of us is out for ourself. my point is that the DEMS are closer ro fillibuster proof and the republicans hate it they can try to spin it anyway they wont but it all bils down to fillibuster proof. A Dem sen will probably win pennsylvania anyhow. like i said you can thank Rush, Hannity and those Hate Parties for the Republicans failure
Do you think with the dems. in control everthing is going to be ok? The African americans have fell for that shit for 60 years.

To the UAW and the blacks and hispanics-just keep hitting the wipers, the shit will come off some day :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Do you think with the dems. in control everthing is going to be ok? The African americans have fell for that shit for 60 years.

To the UAW and the blacks and hispanics-just keep hitting the wipers, the shit will come off some day :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Dude im not waiting on no one to help me out i already put myself in position to do that myself. But I know one thing for sure it beats the hell out of the republican having the majority. If it makes the Republicans mad than it must be good for the working folks.

Edited by Die Wahrheit

here's one you'll enjoy under the programs with a filibuster proof congress you will have a 17 trillion dollar budget deficite by 2014. You great grand kids will be handed, from age 20 to retirement, a 100,000 dollar lug on their income.

Dumbohs or rinos; make no difference, they all say we are here for the people and it's the people who continue to bend over and take it. Bad thing is some are looking forward to bending over. just keep your eyes closed so you don't see whats going to happen.

Obamorons

Edited by mikem12

here's one you'll enjoy under the programs with a filibuster proof congress you will have a 17 trillion dollar budget deficite by 2014. You great grand kids will be handed, from age 20 to retirement, a 100,000 dollar lug on their income.

Dumbohs or rinos; make no difference, they all say we are here for the people and it's the people who continue to bend over and take it. Bad thing is some are looking forward to bending over. just keep your eyes closed so you don't see whats going to happen.

Obamorons

Sounds like a cliche. O our grand kids and our great grand kids are going to be paying for this. Man shut up with that Republican song and dance. What the hell happend with our depth from the great depression? I know you dont know... Your just repeating what you hear the right say. Do your own research. Why wasnt the Republicans worried about our grand kids the last eight years? Now all of a sudden they are so worried. BULLSHIT! And where did you get $17trillion from BULLSHIT also! How the hell can you count money that is not spent. Idiot right wingers at it again. Like I said do your own research before you open your mouth and make a fool out of yourself.. The majority of the stimulus money hasnt been spent and if the economy picks up it wont have to be spent. So you and the right will have to come up with a new budget deficit.

Sounds like a cliche. O our grand kids and our great grand kids are going to be paying for this. Man shut up with that Republican song and dance. What the hell happend with our depth from the great depression? I know you dont know... Your just repeating what you hear the right say. Do your own research. Why wasnt the Republicans worried about our grand kids the last eight years? Now all of a sudden they are so worried. BULLSHIT! And where did you get $17trillion from BULLSHIT also! How the hell can you count money that is not spent. Idiot right wingers at it again. Like I said do your own research before you open your mouth and make a fool out of yourself.. The majority of the stimulus money hasnt been spent and if the economy picks up it wont have to be spent. So you and the right will have to come up with a new budget deficit.

please drink some more cool aid. when almost every economist in the country has said his spending plans will create hyper inflation that the deficit will reach these levels, I figure they might have a clue.

you just can't accept the fact that Bama has and is still talking out of boths sides of his mouth at the same time. He is still blaming Bush even though he, along with congress, controlled the economy for two years under bush. Please.

Please stop listening to the Hollywood elites.

please drink some more cool aid. when almost every economist in the country has said his spending plans will create hyper inflation that the deficit will reach these levels, I figure they might have a clue.

you just can't accept the fact that Bama has and is still talking out of boths sides of his mouth at the same time. He is still blaming Bush even though he, along with congress, controlled the economy for two years under bush. Please.

kool aide? are we on the play ground still?

Name me one of these economist you speak of. You cant. what most economist agree upon is that more spending is needed. The taxpayers and the government cannot stop spending. Dude do any of you guys take college classes. You should know this for yourself Dont let hannity and rush bullshit you guys. The majority of econnmist aslo agreed that the great depression lasted longer than it did because the government cut spending. Do the research its there. Damn! please learn for yourself. Dont make a fool out of yourself by repeating someone else nonsense.

Dude im not waiting on no one to help me out i already put myself in position to do that myself. But I know one thing for sure it beats the hell out of the republican having the majority. If it makes the Republicans mad than it must be good for the working folks.

You just keep believing that one ok. No dems Or repubs are for the working family. If you're a politician you're a piece of shit ripping people off at every turn. Ask spector why McConnell gave him 10 large to his campaign fund to help him get reelected now he jumps to the dems.

Name me one of these economist you speak of. You cant. what most economist agree upon is that more spending is needed. The taxpayers and the government cannot stop spending. Dude do any of you guys take college classes. You should know this for yourself Dont let hannity and rush bullshit you guys. The majority of econnmist aslo agreed that the great depression lasted longer than it did because the government cut spending. Do the research its there. Damn! please learn for yourself. Dont make a fool out of yourself by repeating someone else nonsense.

You are a fuck tard YOU CANT BARROW YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT OR SPEND IT OUT OF DEBT FOR THAT MATTER

try this all though I know before hand that you will discount, discredit etc cause it doesn't follow your limp wristed agenda.

http://www.crfb.org/

You are a fuck tard YOU CANT BARROW YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT OR SPEND IT OUT OF DEBT FOR THAT MATTER

You offer a bit of intellect then how would your leader Rush handle this. Because I know you do not have a clue of your own.. All right winger say the same thing what you cant do, but never an alternative. Dude get out the way and let someone provide some productivity. Know nothing do nothing republicans. Sit back and watch the economy grow. Because when it does that will be the end of GOP. And they will be minorities forever.

try this all though I know before hand that you will discount, discredit etc cause it doesn't follow your limp wristed agenda.

http://www.crfb.org/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/30/s...g_n_193707.html

Why are the righties so scared and paranoid of everything. These weasels need to go in their little secluded areas and never show their face again. Idiots a party full of idiots. This explains why the party is falling apart.

If anyone thinks the Democrats or Republicans either one care a crap about any single one of us, you are just kidding yourselves. We have to have our voices heard and make it clear that they aren't going to be re-elected if they keep up the same crap.

I'm a Democrat, straight line and proudly so. However, my own party has ideas and concepts I'm not happy with.

Rush Limbaugh does not argue fairly. He referred to Chelsea Clinton as the "ugliest first daughter" (paraphrased) and he needs to just keep popping his forged prescriptions and shut the he!! up.

Have you studied the plans or policies that are laid out? These are LOANS and will be paid back- our debt is NOT going to spiral out of control. That is a fear tactic that people spit out who are opposed to Obama taking back our country.

And I'm throwing this out here. My own Dad, who is retired and a staunch Democrat. He didn't vote for Obama because he is half black. My Dad's generation, or so the people I've seen with him, seem to be racist. So, for the first time in his LIFE, he voted Republican because of race. It's sickening. He finally admits that Obama is doing much better than he'd ever thought possible i s first 100 days. .