2010 Fusion Non-Hybrid Topics

transitman

OK so a quick Google search on this part number indicates these are for a 2008 Fusion (assume all pre-2010 Fusions). In other Fusion websites I read where the pre-2010 Fusion splash guards will not fit the 2010 Fusion. Not trying to be a P.I.T.A. but I just want to confirm that you put part number 6E5Z-16A550-AA on a 2010 Fusion (non-Sport) correct?

Well, I don't know exactly what they sent me, because the packaging is gone now. I do know that I went to that web site Ford Direct Online , found what I needed, ordered them, and that p/n is on my invoice. They fit perfect. on my '10 SEL. I'm not sure how I got the right flaps for my car, but I did.

Also, if you go here Part Locator and do a search for your part numbers AE5Z-16A550-AA & AE5Z-16A550-BA, neither one appears to be valid. I know they are good part numbers, because I googlled them and several dealers have them. Maybe the dealer that sold the splash guards to me goes more by make/year/model than by actual part numbers? The whole part number thing is nuts. Plus, why did it take them almost a year to come out with these? I think these are good indications as to how totally screwed-up all of American industry is these days.

Edited by 2010SEL

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic