GM set to become a more discreet company

azulejost

Link

I don't know about you, but considering every taxpayer in the US and Canada are now shareholders thanks to the governments, I believe they should be reporting just as much information as ever. Politicians and the public at least feigned outrage at the lack of oversight of the financial industry bailout, and while I certainly hope the Task Force and Obama don't micromanage this situation, the public should know how the numbers look.

Why don't Government Motors go all the whole way and move their headquarters to the Kremlin in Moscow.

Gotta say l laughed at the bit that mentioned "We have got protect GM shareprice" what shareprice?

Investors are gonna want to know what financial state the company are in before they even give GM seconds chance, gotta say l cant see there being much of queue or demand to buy shares in a company who shareprice dropped from $90 to Zero. GM would not be most Stockbrokers first port of call in the first place.

What next the GM KGB following & bugging employees in the toilet or have them bumped off when they are off sick or disclose any information on how many Silverado pick-ups they screwed together, what next will speedy Fritz come up, maybe he could employ comical Ally has his marketing main man?

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

I really can't wait to see what all of these "Government Motors" chanters will say when the government no longer owns any share of the company. It's not like they are turning into Peugeot or Renault.

General Motors employed over 848,000 folk building c :censored: sic vehicles in the 1970's folk wanted they were the first company in the USA to turn in a billion pound profits with cla :censored: ic tailfins designs, now they have sold off their European operations have only 4 brands left Stateside shut down loads of it dealers putting 10,000's on the dole with less outlets to sell cars from in the future, bulldozing plants every week and boring buyers to death with boring design apart from the cl :censored: c Silverado.

It looks just like a bit history repeating sunshine news man Fritz reminds me a lot ex BL bosses who painted a rosey picture, only thing Fritz didnot announce that he should of annonced is GM were going to depart from selling the customer boring bland cars, you can see it commig US workforce will drop to 50,000 3 Brand then 25,000 2 brands then they will become new improved Chevy.

GM remind me of British Leyland the of the 70's rather than the Pugs of today that went in and out of bankruptcy and got smaller and smaller every time as dealers & plants got shutdown for good, BL's thought boring cars were the way forwards the buyer didnot, only difference is GM CARS of today are reliable but very boring

General Motors employed over 848,000 folk building c :censored: sic vehicles in the 1970's folk wanted they were the first company in the USA to turn in a billion pound profits with cla :censored: ic tailfins designs, now they have sold off their European operations have only 4 brands left Stateside shut down loads of it dealers putting 10,000's on the dole with less outlets to sell cars from in the future, bulldozing plants every week and boring buyers to death with boring design apart from the cl :censored: c Silverado.

It looks just like a bit history repeating sunshine news man Fritz reminds me a lot ex BL bosses who painted a rosey picture, only thing Fritz didnot announce that he should of annonced is GM were going to depart from selling the customer boring bland cars, you can see it commig US workforce will drop to 50,000 3 Brand then 25,000 2 brands then they will become new improved Chevy.

GM remind me of British Leyland the of the 70's rather than the Pugs of today that went in and out of bankruptcy and got smaller and smaller every time as dealers & plants got shutdown for good, BL's thought boring cars were the way forwards the buyer didnot, only difference is GM CARS of today are reliable but very boring

Do you have anything new to add?