GRAND SPORT

This isn't a Ford, but some of my favoritw GM cars were the Buick GS's and the Grand Nationals.

Now that Pontiac is almost history, maybe a performance Buick????

:lol: I like it, I just find it kinda funny that it's off the G8....er...Commodore.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that they are not going to save the G6, but I think with a few small changes it could be added to the Buick lineup quite nicely...

here's my take...

(and if i do say so myself..its one of the best renderings i've done yet..clarity wise)

What do you think?

post-33357-1245133309_thumb.jpg

I know that they are not going to save the G6, but I think with a few small changes it could be added to the Buick lineup quite nicely...

here's my take...

(and if i do say so myself..its one of the best renderings i've done yet..clarity wise)

What do you think?

Much better chop!

Skylark?

Pontiac IMHO lost it's way after they got rid of the "Grand" series: Prix, Am and went with just the "G" series.

Much better chop!

Skylark?

Pontiac IMHO lost it's way after they got rid of the "Grand" series: Prix, Am and went with just the "G" series.

Thank you. and yes i completely agree with you there..

Yes!! I do believe the Skylark name fits it perfectly..

haha the grill on it, i took from your mercury sable rendering(off the new taurus) from a while back.. so thanks

I think that the G6 and G8 do need to be saved.. although i doubt they will save the G6...

I do not like its current styling...yet with a few small changes(such as the ones i made) it can be made to look attractive and made to look like a Buick as well

Thank you. and yes i completely agree with you there..

Yes!! I do believe the Skylark name fits it perfectly..

haha the grill on it, i took from your mercury sable rendering(off the new taurus) from a while back.. so thanks

I think that the G6 and G8 do need to be saved.. although i doubt they will save the G6...

I do not like its current styling...yet with a few small changes(such as the ones i made) it can be made to look attractive and made to look like a Buick as well

Unfortunately the car underneath isn't very competitive as a G6 or a Skylark. It's no Fusion! It's usually at or near the bottom in comparo tests.

Unfortunately the car underneath isn't very competitive as a G6 or a Skylark. It's no Fusion! It's usually at or near the bottom in comparo tests.

Yeah, thats true... kinda makes you sad when you look at a car, and realize..."Wow that could have been great had they worked just a little bit harder.."

• 2 weeks later...