AAI Rep Cuts

:missing: Have you seen this Bargaining Rep? Nice to see that someone realizes CM is all :blah: :blah: :blah: and gives her what she deserves. Maybe that piece of shit comittee can get some things done now that they dropped some dead weight. Now that Gary seems to have grown a set of balls, maybe he will pull his head out of the company's ass now. There is now a glimmer of hope, please don't let us down again Gary!!

:missing: Have you seen this Bargaining Rep? Nice to see that someone realizes CM is all :blah: :blah: :blah: and gives her what she deserves. Maybe that piece of shit comittee can get some things done now that they dropped some dead weight. Now that Gary seems to have grown a set of balls, maybe he will pull his head out of the company's ass now. There is now a glimmer of hope, please don't let us down again Gary!!

I am holding my breath! can you say no expierence no unity. Gary and his Committee is weak!!. But I am still holding my breath, forever an optimist.

I bet any amount of money that waste of time, never involved, wasted vote of a bargainer goes out on medical right off jump street. That pile of shit couldn’t fix a bowl of cereal and what’s worse I hear people are complaining about her removal. Get a clue people that know nothing Somerville finally did something correct. Garry you just moved up from the low opinion I had of you to Mary’s level. Let me clue you other members in on your girl Cindy “She didn’t do shit but run her mouth (like a sailor) and embarrass us as a Union” If you think I’m full of shit, name one issue ONE she resolved that was at a bargaining level (good luck with that one).

As for a “Glimmer of Hope” don’t hold your breath like the Hedghog you’ll both soon die from self affixation.

• 2 months later...
I bet any amount of money that waste of time, never involved, wasted vote of a bargainer goes out on medical right off jump street. That pile of shit couldn’t fix a bowl of cereal and what’s worse I hear people are complaining about her removal. Get a clue people that know nothing Somerville finally did something correct. Garry you just moved up from the low opinion I had of you to Mary’s level. Let me clue you other members in on your girl Cindy “She didn’t do shit but run her mouth (like a sailor) and embarrass us as a Union” If you think I’m full of shit, name one issue ONE she resolved that was at a bargaining level (good luck with that one).

As for a “Glimmer of Hope” don’t hold your breath like the Hedghog you’ll both soon die from self affixation.

As for a “Glimmer of Hope” don’t hold your breath like the Hedghog you’ll both soon die from self affixation. [/font

Heard she was reinstated...where is she??? Still out on medical??

Is that goofy outfit finally out of the union down there?! I never could figure out how she got there to begin with myself. Good for you guys!