Ford & NISSAN get $25 billion in retooling loans from U.S. government

The Dem's have controlled congress for the last few years.

These handouts happened under Obama.

Bush signed the bill not Obama... Bush and his GOP senate friends only allowed $25 billion the dems wanted $50. And now there going to make it $50 billion unless the GOP holds it up.

I suppose the TARP handouts were Obamas fault also.. I suppose Bush did not go to the congress and threaten martial law if he and paulson didnt get there bank bailouts.... which in fact is what he did....

lest u forget that the GOP had the congress for 10 years and added 13,500 pork projects :finger: when the dems lost control in 94 there was only 1,500 pork projects so explain how the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility when they took pork fron 1,500 to 15,000!! please explain it.... :finger:

Bush signed the bill not Obama... Bush and his GOP senate friends only allowed $25 billion the dems wanted $50. And now there going to make it $50 billion unless the GOP holds it up.

I suppose the TARP handouts were Obamas fault also.. I suppose Bush did not go to the congress and threaten martial law if he and paulson didnt get there bank bailouts.... which in fact is what he did....

lest u forget that the GOP had the congress for 10 years and added 13,500 pork projects :finger: when the dems lost control in 94 there was only 1,500 pork projects so explain how the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility when they took pork fron 1,500 to 15,000!! please explain it.... :finger:

your the one claiming all this and threaten martial law in this country?? Where do you get your facts, there will never be a martial law here because of all the guns owned here per person. You spew such idiotic nonsense that if people read you comments they just might get one notch closer to stupid. Start backing stuff up.

Fordworker, what the fuck are u talking about that I get my facts straight? I never said who signed the fuckin bill in the first place ! I dont care either! I simply said fuck Nissan and let their own Govt lend them money! Are you the forum police? Next time you read a post of mine dont reply to it until u have something relivant to my post to say! so until then shut the fuck up!

P.S. we dont need you monitoring us, your a nosey SOB and a know it all! Fuck Bush and Fuck Obama Neither of these parties should allow Nissan to borrow the money!!!! There hows that?Neither are worth 2 cents in my opinion!

your the one claiming all this and threaten martial law in this country?? Where do you get your facts, there will never be a martial law here because of all the guns owned here per person. You spew such idiotic nonsense that if people read you comments they just might get one notch closer to stupid. Start backing stuff up.

you tube brad sherman congressman from California and watch what he said on the house floor, and there are others who said it also...

Fordworker, what the fuck are u talking about that I get my facts straight? I never said who signed the fuckin bill in the first place ! I dont care either! I simply said fuck Nissan and let their own Govt lend them money! Are you the forum police? Next time you read a post of mine dont reply to it until u have something relivant to my post to say! so until then shut the fuck up!

P.S. we dont need you monitoring us, your a nosey SOB and a know it all! Fuck Bush and Fuck Obama Neither of these parties should allow Nissan to borrow the money!!!! There hows that?Neither are worth 2 cents in my opinion!

no I agree no foreign company should get this $$.... Only the big 3 and its suppliers should get it...period.... these start up companies are going to get it and then when they fail the $$ will not be repaid either....

no I agree no foreign company should get this $$.... Only the big 3 and its suppliers should get it...period.... these start up companies are going to get it and then when they fail the $$ will not be repaid either....

Now thats what im saying! No company based outside of America or who plan on using this money outside of America should not be allowed! All the politicians had a hand in it!!! Keep Nissans grubby dick beaters off our tax money! Im glad we agree on it! Sorry for jumping down ur throat but I didnt know what you were reffering to with my facts! Lets try and have constructive dialog , we are brother Ford workers and for the most part we should all be on each others side!!

Go Ford, Go America, Have a great day and Happy birthday to America! Be safe and enjoy your families this weekend to all my Ford/UAW brothers and Sisters

Edited by 0824sgt