10 Machine Repair to Romeo

BLUEOVALMAN

Just heard today that 4 from Lima are going to Romeo

WTF?!?!?!

Were these people who are on ILO? I didn't see anything posted in our plant (Indianapolis) and Romeo is one of the places I had listed that I was interested in going to........

Just had state of the plant. By 2012 our numbers are going down so much that they'll prolly close the doors. But you never know maybe they will put a new engine in our plant. You guys might as well come up and at least ride it out for a couple of years. Its a nice area to live in. I live about 20 min from the plant. If I were coming up I would research the local schools. I've seen some of the posts on here from Romeo High grads and its scary what a piss poor job the schools did.

Just had state of the plant. By 2012 our numbers are going down so much that they'll prolly close the doors. But you never know maybe they will put a new engine in our plant. You guys might as well come up and at least ride it out for a couple of years. Its a nice area to live in. I live about 20 min from the plant. If I were coming up I would research the local schools. I've seen some of the posts on here from Romeo High grads and its scary what a piss poor job the schools did.

We're still building the 6.2. I really find it hard to believe that they'd put 3 new machining lines and 1 new assembly line in a plant that they've intended to close. Yes, everything can be remove, but that costs money. Also, we machine the aluminum block for the new 5.0.

It's going to get real slow, but I think in the end we'll be OK. Romeo has never been mentioned for closing and I can't see any reason why they would keep that a secret when they have announced every other plant that was closing or potentially closing.

We're still building the 6.2. I really find it hard to believe that they'd put 3 new machining lines and 1 new assembly line in a plant that they've intended to close. Yes, everything can be remove, but that costs money. Also, we machine the aluminum block for the new 5.0.

It's going to get real slow, but I think in the end we'll be OK. Romeo has never been mentioned for closing and I can't see any reason why they would keep that a secret when they have announced every other plant that was closing or potentially closing.

Al, you are such a tool!!! What makes you an authority that you think you know everything? You know nothing you are just a Coordinator that does nothing but sleep on Midnights and you walk around this forum like you are a somebody, you are a sellout asshole. Now you are giving us your opionion that they won't close the plant because of PV8. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you been under since the last election.

Al, you are such a tool!!! What makes you an authority that you think you know everything? You know nothing you are just a Coordinator that does nothing but sleep on Midnights and you walk around this forum like you are a somebody, you are a sellout asshole. Now you are giving us your opionion that they won't close the plant because of PV8. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you been under since the last election.

Seriously? You're going to hide behind "laidofflocal400member" and sling insults my way? Why don't you man up and tell us all who you are? Until then, you can crawl back under that rock, oh wait, you never came out from under it.

One question, if I sold out, what did I get?

Seriously? You're going to hide behind "laidofflocal400member" and sling insults my way? Why don't you man up and tell us all who you are? Until then, you can crawl back under that rock, oh wait, you never came out from under it.

One question, if I sold out, what did I get?

Al, what makes you think you are the know it all from Romeo, you are on Midnights, in one section of the plant and you are an expert on predicting where and when Ford will put work in Romeo? Oh, maybe because you are on the Executive Board? You are nothing more than a yes man, for what I don't know. Coming on here and giving an educated answer to someones question and being a know it all(I'm SOMEBODY!) is just different. I don't know you that well but, you just come across like Hey, I'm the guy and I know everything. I even have a website that says so.....Chill out and tone it down...

Al, what makes you think you are the know it all from Romeo, you are on Midnights, in one section of the plant and you are an expert on predicting where and when Ford will put work in Romeo? Oh, maybe because you are on the Executive Board? You are nothing more than a yes man, for what I don't know. Coming on here and giving an educated answer to someones question and being a know it all(I'm SOMEBODY!) is just different. I don't know you that well but, you just come across like Hey, I'm the guy and I know everything. I even have a website that says so.....Chill out and tone it down...

It's an educated guess based on what I read in the paper and what I have seen at work, so yeah, I can predict what will happen but it doesn't mean my prediction is correct. All I'm saying is that in today's business climate it doesn't make sense to invest money, PV8, in a plant that you are going to close. I still don't see how you can call me a "yes" man because I try to look at things in a positive instead of negative light. You should try it some time, you'll be much happier.

In regard to the website, I put it up for everyone. If you have something constructive that you would like to put out to the membership, you are more than welcome to contact me and I'll do it.

I never once claimed to know everything, all I am trying to do is to get us as a membership to actually work together instead of fighting against each other. Excuse me for not leaving it up to the officers to decide what we do and don't need to know.