Obama's qualifications

mikem12

QUOTE (Die Wahrheit @ Sep 17 2009, 09:58 AM)

I know they are. I was defending our military. YOu need to go back and read the orginal post my friend. Longball was the one who said that our troops were not being protected. So direct your anger at the right person.

Die....I never have said one word about our fine military men and women....once again...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....you should be ashamed of yourself...

If you are military .... then act like a man and stop with the name calling...look at your posts...how old are you ?

Answer the freaking question when did these rules get implemented? Tell me.. And i didnt hear you condemn the Bush Adminstration..Like I said you rethugs are all alike, add to the problem with no solution. .

You should try answering questions sometimes instead of spewing your garbage, how about this one(and it's from your post)?

You my friend have condemned the Bush admin for some of the same things Obama is doing or expanding but we don't hear a peep out of you about it, why is that???

Gee Dale ....which guy are you in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljFKK7XvsCs...player_embedded

Remember the congressional speech a few days ago where Obama said the health care bill wouldn't cover Illegals? Did he speak the truth? Well maybe but here is why he said it the way he did.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/1..._cube_position1

:happy feet:

Good afternoon die......Howz my little dummycrat? Busy I see :shades: Watch for these upcoming missteps by your guy!! Middle class tax below his previously stated levels......a bump then severe dip in the economy based on commercial loan collapse ....(nothing to do with Bush by the way dummycrat) ...legalization of all immigrants .....healthcare to all immigrants......acorn reorganized under new name to continue the criminal enterprise that is the corn.......more racial missteps concerning appointments and czars......taxes ....taxes ....taxes to pay for the "reorgniazation of what was to what will be".....wonder what that means! :hysterical: Your racial, political bias is showing like a prostitue's skirt in a wind storm you simpleton!! your new to this process you racial hack. Keep up the attacks "Pahtner" (spelled that way for annunciation!) your kicking a sleeping dog!!! :happy feet: Your man is putting us at risk....he is too simple to see that the rest of the world isnt impressed with his "community orginization"!!! They will hang him out to dry....but first they will wring out of him all there is to have so they have the advantage over us. He is truly a simpleton.....hey like you big bad die!! :hysterical:

Good afternoon die......Howz my little dummycrat? Busy I see :shades: Watch for these upcoming missteps by your guy!! Middle class tax below his previously stated levels......a bump then severe dip in the economy based on commercial loan collapse ....(nothing to do with Bush by the way dummycrat) ...legalization of all immigrants .....healthcare to all immigrants......acorn reorganized under new name to continue the criminal enterprise that is the corn.......more racial missteps concerning appointments and czars......taxes ....taxes ....taxes to pay for the "reorgniazation of what was to what will be".....wonder what that means! :hysterical: Your racial, political bias is showing like a prostitue's skirt in a wind storm you simpleton!! your new to this process you racial hack. Keep up the attacks "Pahtner" (spelled that way for annunciation!) your kicking a sleeping dog!!! :happy feet: Your man is putting us at risk....he is too simple to see that the rest of the world isnt impressed with his "community orginization"!!! They will hang him out to dry....but first they will wring out of him all there is to have so they have the advantage over us. He is truly a simpleton.....hey like you big bad die!! :hysterical:

Gee some posters really don't need a response.... their posts show off their intelligence and knowledge.

I know that no Dem is going to persuede no Repub or vice-versa. We can argue all day, won't change.

For me though its simple. I take the last sixteen years, eight for Clinton, eight for bush. For me Clinton's eight were better. For you Repubs bush's were better.

Now I might not be alone thinking like that because I know the Dems have majority in both the House and Senate. That can change,especially if Obama's economic policy turns out to be as disasterous as bush's. On the other hand if economy improves and the Repubs continually turn to extreme right-wing base for leadership, the party of "NO" will be marginalized to just a few,(choose your own adjective carefully) southern states.

WOW! You quoted Limbaugh word for word. I heard him say the same thing just the other day. You could have rephrased it so it wouldnt be so obvious. You are no nothing my friend who cant talk for yourself and have to take someone else agenda a run with it. This adminstration is not putting anyone at risk. The terrorist are already in this country and guess what my friend they are americans, the same ones that are trying to divide this nation for political reasons. Wake up dumb person your letting the right scare the crap out of you. I bet you are one of those terrified teabag heads that be on tv scared to death of Obama. What a joke the these right wing nuts are. You could make a movie out of there antics. They are so funny. 70,000 show up to march on Washington but thats OK Obama won by over 7 million so they have a long way to go. Faux followers will only turn the rest of the country agains the rethugs you watch and see.

Guess who this quote came from?

LOL

LOL

That quote came from yours truly. Im stating the facts. These are the same people who make the assesement that were in a recession. Learn to tell the difference. WOW some of you guys are just impossible to learn anything. Our education system needs reforming. it is failing our children.

Sadly the two parties put their own self-interests above the greater interests of the people.

post-29758-1253467087_thumb.jpg

Democrats, by contrast, were big proponents of Jeffersonian ideals regarding states' rights and the restraint of federal interference into economic and social lives of Americans. Republicans favored going back to Hamiltonian federalism in the banking system of the America as well as being reliant on federal tariffs and the internal improvement of the school system and other institutions. The Republicans were also at the forefront of prohibition of liquor and the abolition of slavery. All things that the Democrats were against more or less.

Funny how the beliefs of political parties can change over time, isn't it?

Edited by Dale143

Sadly the two parties put their own self-interests above the greater interests of the people.

post-29758-1253467087_thumb.jpg

Funny how the beliefs of political parties can change over time, isn't it?

Yep, because currently the republican party is the mouth piece of the richest people in this country. However this is no reason to support, or oppose any one individual bill, or issue. You have to do so based on the merits of the bill alone. This opposition to both parties is the argument, just to drive the resistance for more government to stop any progress. More specifically to block the health care reform bill, and or any other positive legislation!

Edited by Furious1Auto

That quote came from yours truly. Im stating the facts. These are the same people who make the assesement that were in a recession. Learn to tell the difference. WOW some of you guys are just impossible to learn anything. Our education system needs reforming. it is failing our children.

Made the assessment after how long into it? Most economists agreed well before they did.

Yep, because currently the republican party is the mouth piece of the richest people in this country. However this is no reason to support, or oppose any one individual bill, or issue. You have to do so based on the merits of the bill alone. This opposition to both parties is the argument, just to drive the resistance for more government to stop any progress. More specifically to block the health care reform bill, and or any other positive legislation!

A friend of mine went to a town hall style meeting at a local community college and the professor who was running the event stood up after repeated questions about how we would pay for the health care issues and his response was " we'll pay for it the same way we payed for things during the Clinton years, we're going to tax the rich".... I guess that is why the Republicans oppose Obama in everything he tries to add to our spending....they know it's going to hurt them more then us working folk