Obama's qualifications

mikem12

Further proof of the ignorant, racist left.

2012 can't come fast enough. Hopefully the next three years will see less damage done the the first year did. There might not be a country left by the time these clowns are ushered out

Funny i dont hear you saying how ignorant and racist they are at these hate parties or teabag parties..

Keep defending your Rushpublican party....

I have a link for you try researching it for yourself. Teach a Dale143' to fish and he will always be able to find information on its on...... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Im tired of fishing.I can back up every thing i say and so can you . There is a plethora (that's right,I used a big word ) of information on the www to back both of us. You go ahead and keep backin your boys and all that change they love to talk about. I will keep backing my own common sense and think for myself and in the end we will see who can say i told you so.Common sense man! think with your head and not your pride.

Analyze this stuff and stop letting someone else guide you. Don't be an Obama zombie. Just because things suck now doesn't mean Obama change is going to make everything all better Because it hasn't yet. At the rate we are going (Go fishing) the sequence of events will have us living like Venezuelans in no time. Opposition radio and television shows are being taken off the air,you are only aloud to take a 3 minute shower, hell if you only got three minutes you better start with your ass. :hysterical: Good ole Rohm Emanuel praises Hugo for his great ideas. Anyway.

Found this while surfing.

JALREZ VALLEY, Afghanistan — In this Taliban stronghold in the mountains south of Kabul, the U.S. Army is providing the security that will enable China to exploit one of the world's largest unexploited deposits of copper, earn tens of billions of dollars and feed its voracious appetite for raw materials.

U.S. troops set up bases last month along a dirt track a Chinese firm is paving as part of a $3 billion project to gain access to the Aynak copper reserves.

Some troops made camp outside a compound built for the Chinese road crews, who are about to return from winter break. American forces also have expanded their presence in neighboring Logar province, where the Aynak deposit is.

The U.S. deployment wasn't intended to protect the Chinese investment — the largest in Afghanistan's history — but to strangle Taliban infiltration into the capital of Kabul.

When i read this i asked myself why doesnt Obama pull our troops out of afghanistan .Then china would have no choice but to put troops in there to protect there intrests.Why are we fronting the bill for their security.?

http://www.globalfirepower.com/available-m...ry-manpower.asp

Im tired of fishing.I can back up every thing i say and so can you . There is a plethora (that's right,I used a big word ) of information on the www to back both of us. You go ahead and keep backin your boys and all that change they love to talk about. I will keep backing my own common sense and think for myself and in the end we will see who can say i told you so.Common sense man! think with your head and not your pride.

Analyze this stuff and stop letting someone else guide you. Don't be an Obama zombie. Just because things suck now doesn't mean Obama change is going to make everything all better Because it hasn't yet. At the rate we are going (Go fishing) the sequence of events will have us living like Venezuelans in no time. Opposition radio and television shows are being taken off the air,you are only aloud to take a 3 minute shower, hell if you only got three minutes you better start with your ass. :hysterical: Good ole Rohm Emanuel praises Hugo for his great ideas. Anyway.

Not sure whats wrong with your shower but maybe you need to give Joe the Plumber a call so he can fix your shower so you can stay in longer then 3 minutes. Y are you people so damn scared? If the last eight years didnt scare the crap out of you I dont know what would...

Found this while surfing.

JALREZ VALLEY, Afghanistan — In this Taliban stronghold in the mountains south of Kabul, the U.S. Army is providing the security that will enable China to exploit one of the world's largest unexploited deposits of copper, earn tens of billions of dollars and feed its voracious appetite for raw materials.

U.S. troops set up bases last month along a dirt track a Chinese firm is paving as part of a $3 billion project to gain access to the Aynak copper reserves.

Some troops made camp outside a compound built for the Chinese road crews, who are about to return from winter break. American forces also have expanded their presence in neighboring Logar province, where the Aynak deposit is.

The U.S. deployment wasn't intended to protect the Chinese investment — the largest in Afghanistan's history — but to strangle Taliban infiltration into the capital of Kabul.

When i read this i asked myself why doesnt Obama pull our troops out of afghanistan .Then china would have no choice but to put troops in there to protect there intrests.Why are we fronting the bill for their security.?

http://www.globalfirepower.com/available-m...ry-manpower.asp

Were not fronting the bill for China, but thanks to Bush and your Rushpublicans we owe China and were working it off.....

Funny i dont hear you saying how ignorant and racist they are at these hate parties or teabag parties..

Keep defending your Rushpublican party....

Diewhat you gotta stop listening to Garraffalo. i have been to teabag parties I didn't hear one word of hatred or racism not one. Oh by the way I went with a Black American he left with same opinioon.

I did see that the silent majority is starting to awaken from their PC induced coma and they aren't voting rep or dem.

The third party is coming to 2010!

Edited by mikem12

:hysterical: Hey dummycrats.....how about those jobs created in the 86th district of Arizona!! That Stimulus is really working. Arizona's 15th , 86th wow!! Oh .....wait a minute there are only 8 districts?????Obama administration answer to this question? "Whomever filled out the form put the wrong numbers in".?????? :hysterical: And were to believe wall street are the thieves!!!! :hysterical: Keep your ears open for the gehitner story to come. Hey die....check your favorite post the huffington post for that one!!! :hysterical: Make sure you put up the link about him not being able to survive!!!! Remember that is YOUR site....not the republicans!!! :hysterical::hysterical: A little wall street insider stuff from the bammers economic guy!!!!???? And were to believe the bammer is protecting the little people from the big bad wall street types!! Or is he!!??? :hysterical: :happy feet: Happy days are here again........finally the light of day shining on the rats in power!!! :hysterical: What will the community think die!!

:shades: I think things are starting to unravel die........oh what will you do?? I got it , move to the 86th district of arizona. Make believe is big there!!! :hysterical:

:hysterical: Hey dummycrats.....how about those jobs created in the 86th district of Arizona!! That Stimulus is really working. Arizona's 15th , 86th wow!! Oh .....wait a minute there are only 8 districts?????Obama administration answer to this question? "Whomever filled out the form put the wrong numbers in".?????? :hysterical: And were to believe wall street are the thieves!!!! :hysterical: Keep your ears open for the gehitner story to come. Hey die....check your favorite post the huffington post for that one!!! :hysterical: Make sure you put up the link about him not being able to survive!!!! Remember that is YOUR site....not the republicans!!! :hysterical::hysterical: A little wall street insider stuff from the bammers economic guy!!!!???? And were to believe the bammer is protecting the little people from the big bad wall street types!! Or is he!!??? :hysterical: :happy feet: Happy days are here again........finally the light of day shining on the rats in power!!! :hysterical: What will the community think die!!

:shades: I think things are starting to unravel die........oh what will you do?? I got it , move to the 86th district of arizona. Make believe is big there!!! :hysterical:

Hvc, here's the link from ABC news to the story because you know all of moron's worshipers will be on here crying about some right-wing web site:

ABC news

One Simple Question!

PASS IT ON AND ON AND ON.

Paul Hollrah

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at UTFSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?

A : Yes, by his own admission..

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities

1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?

A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion:

When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport..

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.

And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967..

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008.

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don't care if Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this and go into your cocoon.

If you do care, then forward this.

In short the last two (presidents?) have been dictators. Is it any wonder our economic situation is what it is? Who is pulling their strings?

In short the last two (presidents?) have been dictators. Is it any wonder our economic situation is what it is? Who is pulling their strings?

These people *link*

Lobbying Client Total

US Chamber of Commerce $527,473,180

American Medical Assn $212,602,500

General Electric $191,270,000

AARP $169,752,064

American Hospital Assn $168,880,431

Pharmaceutical Rsrch & Mfrs of America $161,638,400

AT&T Inc $151,040,816

Northrop Grumman $144,414,935

National Assn of Realtors $132,797,380

Exxon Mobil $131,786,942

Edison Electric Institute $131,305,999

Business Roundtable $129,870,000

Blue Cross/Blue Shield $128,818,703

Verizon Communications $128,444,841

Lockheed Martin $118,735,633

Boeing Co $115,398,310

General Motors $106,261,483

Southern Co $100,970,694

Freddie Mac $96,194,048

Securities Industry & Financial Mkt Assn $95,353,143

NOTE: All lobbying expenditures on this page come from the Senate Office of Public Records. Data for the current year were downloaded on October 26, 2009.

Just to name a few.

One Simple Question!

PASS IT ON AND ON AND ON.

Paul Hollrah

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at UTFSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question:

What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?

A : Yes, by his own admission..

Q: What passport did he travel under?

A: There are only three possibilities

1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,

2) He traveled with a British passport, or

3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?

A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion:

When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport..

If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.

And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967..

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008.

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don't care if Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this and go into your cocoon.

If you do care, then forward this.

u right wing idiots tried this with Clinton and it didnt work.. 1st Bill was in Russia getting trained by the KGB then White Water, then he was a war protester, u wackos are just that wacko.. u r the same crowd that said Y2K was going to destroy society the same crowd saying 2012 is the end... WACKO keep making stuff up its funny....

it seams like acient history, but what were George W. Bush's qualifications?

you're right ....it is ancient history...has nothing to do with the moron we have now.......

Hmmm...Lets see...

Bush dodged combat, thanks to Daddy connections.

Bush (as Texas governor) put a record number of people to death.

He failed at several businesses.

He came from a wealthy family.

He knew Saudi Royalty.(The rulers of the attackers on 9/11.)

He belonged to the party that knew how to steal elections when more people voted for his opponent.

Yup I guess Bush was qualified,...... wasn't he?

Ancient history?

Actually the Bush presidential disaster is the reason that the American people overwhelmingly voted in Obama.

Its been my experience that those that resort to name calling and endless rants are the most uneducated. Perhaps if you turn your anger towards actually doing some investigating of your own, you might find that "us right wing idiots" might have something worth listening to. Then again, its a lot safer to be the ostrich that buries its head in the sand afraid of the truth.

Hmmm...Lets see...

Bush dodged combat, thanks to Daddy connections.

Bush (as Texas governor) put a record number of people to death.

He failed at several businesses.

He came from a wealthy family.

He knew Saudi Royalty.(The rulers of the attackers on 9/11.)

He belonged to the party that knew how to steal elections when more people voted for his opponent.

Yup I guess Bush was qualified,...... wasn't he?

Ancient history?

Actually the Bush presidential disaster is the reason that the American people overwhelmingly voted in Obama.

What branch of the military was obama in?

nothing wrong with coming from a wealthy family..last I checked it wasn't illegal...

record number of people put to death...again nothing illegal about that...here in the commonwealth we have executed 2 scumbags in the last 2 weeks......it's called capital punishment...I like it....it gives me some comfort that those 2 will never kill again