2010 Escape Brochure

aisa38

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the new 2010 Escape Brochure ? I have ordered my 2010 Escape in the UX Ingot Silver Metallic and I am curious as to what the difference is between that and the Brilliant Silver Metallic. The build & price on fordvehicles.com are still showing the 2009's. Thank you in advance !!

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the new 2010 Escape Brochure ? I have ordered my 2010 Escape in the UX Ingot Silver Metallic and I am curious as to what the difference is between that and the Brilliant Silver Metallic. The build & price on fordvehicles.com are still showing the 2009's. Thank you in advance !!

Sorry but as of this morning the 2010 Escape brochure is still not available in .PDF format.

Ingot Silver is slightly brighter and has a bit more "depth" compared to Brilliant Silver (the latter does evince more metallic flake effect in the sun).

The difference is subtle however. Here are photos of 2009 and 2010 Ford Edges in Brilliant Silver and Ingot Silver, respectively:

2009- Brilliant Silver

brilliant_silver.jpg

2010- Ingot Silver

ingot_silver.jpg

Ingot Silver is slightly brighter and has a bit more "depth" compared to Brilliant Silver (the latter does evince more metallic flake effect in the sun).

The difference is subtle however. Here are photos of 2009 and 2010 Ford Edges in Brilliant Silver and Ingot Silver, respectively:

2009- Brilliant Silver

brilliant_silver.jpg

2010- Ingot Silver

ingot_silver.jpg

IMHO...what a waste. Just too close to each other.

2009- Brilliant Silver

brilliant_silver.jpg

2010- Ingot Silver

ingot_silver.jpg

Thanks for the pics ! I was hoping that the color would have more "depth" than the brilliant silver. I wanted to make sure that I liked the color before they actually made the vehicle. If I didnt like it , I had a backup color. :-) thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the pics ! I was hoping that the color would have more "depth" than the brilliant silver. I wanted to make sure that I liked the color before they actually made the vehicle. If I didnt like it , I had a backup color. :-) thanks again!

I did find this link on the CleanMPG forum if it's any help: http://www.racewayford.com/carresearch/Veh...ndardEquipment/

I did find this link on the CleanMPG forum if it's any help: http://www.racewayford.com/carresearch/Veh...ndardEquipment/

Thank you for the link ! I had the opportunity to see a 2010 Edge up close and personal at the local dealer the other day. The Ingot Silver is nice. Still not sure which one I like better since they are so close. Thanks again !

Please, il want your opinion.

What is the beautifull color pour the Ford Escape 2010 ?

I want a cool look and no WHITE OR BLACK

I like blue iron metalised, gold and silver lingot.

but i can't look because it's not arrived on dealer.

Thanks

1. Black

2. White Suede

3. Steel Blue or Ignot Silver - Tie

IMO