2011 SUPRDUTY

Any definet information available as to the color of blue that will be available on the 2011 suberduty trucks as of yet (F350)? Will manual transfer-case still be available for the 2011 prodution year? Will the slide-out side step mounted under the front of the box as on a F150 be avalilable on a F350? I am currently making reasdy to order out a 2010 or a 2011 F350 crewcab longbed unit and would appreciate any information I can get. Thanks! Am leaning towads the disel engine.

Any definet information available as to the color of blue that will be available on the 2011 suberduty trucks as of yet (F350)?

Not yet

Will manual transfer-case still be available for the 2011 prodution year?

They have dropped that option for 2010 so probably not.

Will the slide-out side step mounted under the front of the box as on a F150 be avalilable on a F350?

I don't know.

I am currently making reasdy to order out a 2010 or a 2011 F350 crewcab longbed unit and would appreciate any information I can get. Thanks! Am leaning towads the disel engine.

The new 6.7L diesel will be in the 2011. So might be worth your while waiting for it.

I think the manual transfer case/manual hubs are still standard on Super Duty XL models.

I just went to build a F350 Lariat on FordVehicles and thankfully the manual transfer case is still standard, Hopefully Ford will keep the manual transfer case availible across the line as a lot of us find the electric shift rather useless.

I just went to build a F350 Lariat on FordVehicles and thankfully the manual transfer case is still standard, Hopefully Ford will keep the manual transfer case availible across the line as a lot of us find the electric shift rather useless.

You are not kidding. Not to mention the cockeyed ESOF hubs.

I've heard no on the manual transmissions. You'll usually find mixed opionos on wether or not to wait for a new engine/model. Many people say to stay away from the first year or so of production on a new engine. But personally, I like to have the newest and latest, and don't see spending money on something thats out of date. I just count on the warranty period being long enough to get bugs worked out.