Driver Seat HELP

dragonfly80608

I need help please! I bought a 2008 Taurus X- my only problem is I cannot figure out to make the driver seat quit moving back when I turn off the ignition! When it moves back like that it is hard for my daughter who sits behind me to get out of her car seat and it keeps her from being to climb in her car seat herself when we get back in. I tried turning off the seat memory feature and that didn't do it- any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

Try Myfordfreestyle.com. In 2008, there were discussions in there about the same problem you are having on the TaurusX. I forgot the final answer. You can search that forum for questions and answers first, before you start asking in the forum! Good luck!

Have you check with your owner's manual yet?

Edited by LoveTaurus

I need help please! I bought a 2008 Taurus X- my only problem is I cannot figure out to make the driver seat quit moving back when I turn off the ignition! When it moves back like that it is hard for my daughter who sits behind me to get out of her car seat and it keeps her from being to climb in her car seat herself when we get back in. I tried turning off the seat memory feature and that didn't do it- any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi dragonfly. :D You need to turn off the "Easy Entry" feature through the "Message Center Setup" menus. The instructions are in the Owners Manual. Page 123 in the PDF version of the Manual.

Good luck. :beerchug: