Where to order a F 450??? I need help!!

Dlo3575

I need y'alls help with finding the best place on the net to order a new F-450. I have a build sheet done, but I need to hear from some folks who had a great price and expereince ordering a super duty on the net. I would appreciate any advice and expereinces you would be willing to share. Thanks!!

Her is my build sheet if you think i am making a mistake, let me know!!

Image may not represent all your selections

MODELS

Lariat Crew Cab 8 ft 6.4L 3V Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel TorqShift 5-Speed Automatic Transmission w/Overdrive w/Tow/Haul Mode 4x4 4.30 Limited Slip Axle Ratio

$55,660

PACKAGES

Camper Package

$160

FX4 Off-Road Package

$225

Power Equipment Group

$0

Lariat Plus Package

$995

EXTERIOR

Royal Red Metallic

$0

PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors

$0

Engine Block Heater

$75

Traction Control

$130

Transmission Power Takeoff Provision

$280

Electronic Shift-on-the-Fly 4x4

$185

Reverse Sensing System

$0

Dual Alternators

$380

19.5" Forged Polished-Aluminum

$0

INTERIOR

Ebony

$0

Rapid-Heat Supplemental Cab Heater

$250

Rearview Camera

$0

Upfitter Switches

$125

Premium Stereo with 6-CD In-Dash Changer

$0

SIRIUS® Satellite Radio

$0

SYNC® Communications and Entertainment System

$0

Leather 40/20/40 Bench Seat

$0

ACCESSORIES

Power Code Remote Start System

$345

COLORS

Exterior:

Royal Red Metallic

Interior:

Ebony

PRICING

Base MSRP

$55,660

Total of Options

+$3,150

Total of Incentives

-$0

Destination Charges

+$975

NET PRICE *

$59,785

Monthly Payment

$1,068

Based on $5769 down payment, 60 month term and 6.9% APR

INVENTORY

See your dealer for available models.

DEALER INFORMATION

Crown Ford

256 Swain Street

Fayetteville, NC 28303

Phone: (910) 867-1121

* The 'Net Price' is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price minus any available incentives.

** The 'Starting' price is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle.

'Starting' price does *not* include any taxes, fees or other charges, except in South Carolina where MSRP includes tax and tags. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.

*** Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing or other offers. Incentives lists are examples of offers available at the time of posting and are subject to change and expiration. Not all incentives can be redeemed together. To take advantage of rebates and/or financing take new retail delivery from dealer stock by the expiration date noted. See dealer for details.

You live around a lot of big Ford dealerships, and for that kind of money I'd want to make sure I got what I ordered. I went through the net back in 1996 buying a car. Never do it again. Still picked it up in the city I lived. It came out of a local dealers lot. Like I said, look into the local dealers, I know many of them carry the F-450. Raleigh Capital Ford has fleet truck sales. Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, and New Bern might have one to your liking. New Bern Ford (Cella Ford) had one last month on their lot.

You live around a lot of big Ford dealerships, and for that kind of money I'd want to make sure I got what I ordered. I went through the net back in 1996 buying a car. Never do it again. Still picked it up in the city I lived. It came out of a local dealers lot. Like I said, look into the local dealers, I know many of them carry the F-450. Raleigh Capital Ford has fleet truck sales. Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, and New Bern might have one to your liking. New Bern Ford (Cella Ford) had one last month on their lot.

I just checked out a few dealers here in Maryland and one dealership in Waldorf, has a 2009 and a 2010 F-450 in stock. The colors are white and they are a bit more upgraded than what has been mentioned on this thread, but they meet your specs.

However, I think your best bet is to shop around, or go to a dealership and tell them what you are looking for and let them look on dealer connection to see if they can find what you are looking for and have it shipped in. Like I said, my dealership has 2 in stock.

Call the sales manager at each dealership, tell them what you want to order and ask how much over invoice they want and find out the amount of the documentation fee. Or just get a X plan PIN and buy it at your favorite dealer - the X plan price is the same at all dealers including the doc fee (capped at $75 with X plan).

If a sales mgr won't give you a figure like $200 over invoice, $399 doc fee over the phone then forget them. There are plenty out there who will.

Call the sales manager at each dealership, tell them what you want to order and ask how much over invoice they want and find out the amount of the documentation fee. Or just get a X plan PIN and buy it at your favorite dealer - the X plan price is the same at all dealers including the doc fee (capped at $75 with X plan).

If a sales mgr won't give you a figure like $200 over invoice, $399 doc fee over the phone then forget them. There are plenty out there who will.

I'm thinking that the X-Plan only covers F-350 and smaller trucks.

From the Diesel Stop. Here's a fleet sales manager who can sell you a truck for less and have it drop shipped to your local dealer. Many happy members over there who bought from him...

Bobby Williams

Director of Fleet Sales

Sunrise Ford Fleet 16005 Valley Blvd, Fontana, Ca 92335

(909) 822-4404 (909) 434-0543 Fax Number

Email --->bwilliams@sunrisefordfleet.com

I'm thinking that the X-Plan only covers F-350 and smaller trucks.

From the Diesel Stop. Here's a fleet sales manager who can sell you a truck for less and have it drop shipped to your local dealer. Many happy members over there who bought from him...

Bobby Williams

Director of Fleet Sales

Sunrise Ford Fleet 16005 Valley Blvd, Fontana, Ca 92335

(909) 822-4404 (909) 434-0543 Fax Number

Email --->bwilliams@sunrisefordfleet.com

have to agree with bobby being the best....