DTP 3 Crew

CandyCane

That's good news "BUT" if they're not going to run the 3 crews full steam with no down time and continue this rotating down time BULLSHIT then need to go ahead and cut c crew out of the picture!

Bigcountry got his balls busted for his comment and he's not been back......What an ASS!!!!!

If YOU were on ILO and using a sub credit each week you'd feel differently about wishing DTP would cut the C-Crew.....

Think of all the people that were called back to work when C-Crew was added back,plus look at all the people that have came to DTP in the past month or so that are being able to work instead of being laid off....

C-crew has helped keep lots of people working....If you have 14 years in like someone in another post said you do then why are you worried anyway you won't run out of sub credits ....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remeber 1980 too, with that TRA crap where as you had to wait for check from the gov. then turn it back in to ford , to wait for your sub check, glad I'm retired now.

Funny at the Rouge in '80 it was a no brainer. If you kept TRA, you'd have to pay back SUB. My TRA was nearly $10k....my Sub totaled around $2k.

Dude you need help. It's sad you had to move from Nap to Dtp but let it go. Your union brother and sisters on C crew didn't do anything but work for ford just like you. Did some moron on C crew do something to you, tell you that you should have stayed in Norfolk ?? The Hate you show to your union brothers and sister is not healthy. Please get some help.

:hysterical: Ya'll fuckers are to easy..........relax! :stirpot::hysterical:

For ya'll fuckers that can't take a lil' gas on the fire..... Fuck ya, you thin skinned cock suckers!!

Yer damn right I tell them fuckers "NO" everytime they ask me to work.........Everytime we have downtime I go on vacation....Yep, thats right VACATION, I don't sit home and look at the walls, so REALLY why in the fuck would I bitch about downtime, shit I just hope we get some more in hunting season! Oh, wait a minute I guess you PUSSY's are gonna get mad because I said " I hope we get "MORE" downtime in hunting season"! Fucking please!!!!

Ranger4.0......Don't be a fucking hater! I'm sorry that I have a good job! Does that make you feel better? Good.............BECAUSE I DIDN'T FUCKIN' MEAN IT!!!!!! SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!

Bigcountry got his balls busted for his comment and he's not been back......What an ASS!!!!!

If YOU were on ILO and using a sub credit each week you'd feel differently about wishing DTP would cut the C-Crew.....

Think of all the people that were called back to work when C-Crew was added back,plus look at all the people that have came to DTP in the past month or so that are being able to work instead of being laid off....

C-crew has helped keep lots of people working....If you have 14 years in like someone in another post said you do then why are you worried anyway you won't run out of sub credits ....

LOL, yer a fucking joke! Balls busted :hysterical::hysterical: You yankee mother fuckers can jump on like a pack a dogs and I don't give a fuck! By the way, it's 15 yrs.!

For yer information I'm gone on vacation (like I am everytime we have downtime) and I don't have time to get on the computer everyday!

Ranger4.0......Don't be a fucking hater! I'm sorry that I have a good job! Does that make you feel better? Good.............BECAUSE I DIDN'T FUCKIN' MEAN IT!!!!!! SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!

I'm no hater...Just seemed like you were whining a bit. You have a good job because of your seniority, because you qualified for it. We should all be thankful we even have JOBS, period...C crew people included.

For ya'll fuckers that can't take a lil' gas on the fire..... Fuck ya, you thin skinned cock suckers!!

Yer damn right I tell them fuckers "NO" everytime they ask me to work.........Everytime we have downtime I go on vacation....Yep, thats right VACATION, I don't sit home and look at the walls, so REALLY why in the fuck would I bitch about downtime, shit I just hope we get some more in hunting season! Oh, wait a minute I guess you PUSSY's are gonna get mad because I said " I hope we get "MORE" downtime in hunting season"! Fucking please!!!!

You can suck my Yankee CandyCane,cause we all know you wish for C-Crew to be gone! You've said it to many times!!!

LOL, yer a fucking joke! Balls busted :hysterical::hysterical: You yankee mother fuckers can jump on like a pack a dogs and I don't give a fuck! By the way, it's 15 yrs.!

For yer information I'm gone on vacation (like I am everytime we have downtime) and I don't have time to get on the computer everyday!

:baby::baby: Us Yankees will eat you alive!!!!

looking like Sept 21st is the start date.

And you know this for FACT?

Or is it just one of those "I heard it from Billy Bob who heard it from Sally Jo who heard it from her uncle who heard it from this old croony at the diner down the street who heard it from............................"

I am on "C" crew and would like to be able to plan my remaining weekends with confidance.

It was listed on the sheet handed out today, team leader also said it was announced over the radio as well.

Bulletin was handed out in the last few hours and was avail on the way out the door..

"production 3-crew operating pattern is planned to resume sept 21st."

aug 17-20 plant wide vacation

aug 24-27 31-sept3 B Crew layoff

week of sept 7-13 C Crew layoff

week sept 14-17 C-Crew employees will be scheduled based on operating needs

Edited by oogravyoo

THis seems to be your standard reply when you make a statement that no one likes!!!!!

YOUR AN ASS!!!!

Do you really think I would wish anyone out of a job???????? Yer a dumb fucking CUNT! I say stupid shit like that to get Lil' bitches like you all rung up and it works every fucking time!

Not only that, do you really think I give a shit about whether or not I make someone mad when I give my opinion? EXACTLY!

Edited by Bigcountry