490,000 miles

mbabbitt

• 3 weeks later...
that is right 490,000 untouched miles except basic maint. no major issues yet .even has the original belt on the motor got to love this 2000 mustang coupe

i will put up the pics when i hit 500,000 i am at 495,000 right know, you all can say what you want I KNOW WHAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED WITH THIS CAR . been tryin to get ford to advertise it . i am not getting any luck, this is no lie all componests are original anyone that wants to put the money up to try and prove me wrong go ahead

Edited by mbabbitt

• 2 weeks later...
i will put up the pics when i hit 500,000 i am at 495,000 right know, you all can say what you want I KNOW WHAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED WITH THIS CAR . been tryin to get ford to advertise it . i am not getting any luck, this is no lie all componests are original anyone that wants to put the money up to try and prove me wrong go ahead

You have to try and prove yourself right before anybody needs to prove you wrong. Why would I want to put up money to prove something contrary to what you have only asserted?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So thats 50k a year. We could all only hope to have that kind of car trouble free. It is hard to believe that like the others tho due to many wear factors. but yes please provide us with some pics. :reading:

495K miles on an original belt? Sorry, not buying that one :redcard: