My FFH arrived today!

mirak

I ordered my fully-loaded FFH on 7/7, and it arrived today on 8/25! :happy feet:

That's just 7 weeks after ordering. And to think I was worried about getting it before the end of September.

Hi mirak. :D Great news!

Please let us know how the entire X-Plan Pricing situation works out. Insist on seeing the original and getting an unaltered copy of the Factory Invoice, with the X-Plan Price clearly listed as it should be. Ford requires the Dealership to do so, but they may not if you do not insist.

Good luck. :beerchug:

I ordered my fully-loaded FFH on 7/7, and it arrived today on 8/25! :happy feet:

That's just 7 weeks after ordering. And to think I was worried about getting it before the end of September.

Congratulations. I'll say this -- I'm almost 12K into mine and still love it.

Drove the car off the lot today. Averaged 39 mpg on my short trip back to the office. The hybrid tech is really smooth. I was easily cruising around on EV for 1/4 to 1/2 mile segments at speeds from 35 to 40 mph. This car is quiet - amazingly so for a non-luxury sedan.

Lots of toys in this car. I've got a lot of work to do this weekend figuring out how to set up and use the SmartGauge, Sync, and the Nav system.

Congrats mirak! I got my FFH seven days ago after a seven week wait.

bbf2530, it wasn't easy finding a dealership willing to order with the X-Plan. Fortunately it was before the cash for clunkers fiasco. I called dealerships in three different states. The FFH is hot and they know they can sell them at invoice. It was right after they sold their last FFH on the lot. The price I paid was the same as listed on the X-Plan website. I think my friendly conversation with the president of the dealership might have had something to do with it. Actually, he called me to thank me for my nice email that was a reply to his request for feedback on my experience with their Internet Sales Manager.

bbf2530, it wasn't easy finding a dealership willing to order with the X-Plan. Fortunately it was before the cash for clunkers fiasco. I called dealerships in three different states. The FFH is hot and they know they can sell them at invoice MSRP. It was right after they sold their last FFH on the lot. The price I paid was the same as listed on the X-Plan website. I think my friendly conversation with the president of the dealership might have had something to do with it. Actually, he called me to thank me for my nice email that was a reply to his request for feedback on my experience with their Internet Sales Manager.

Fixed your post. I actually found several dealerships willing to order at x-plan, just nobody willing to sell them off the lot at that price, which is understandable. But why wouldn't a dealer want to order one? Maybe the profit is so small that they just don't want to hassle with placing the order and completing the transaction, or maybe they're trying to discourage use of x-plan.

Because demand for the FFH far exceeds supply at this time, x-plan allows you to get a tremendous deal on the is car, but it was not as hassle-free as it is supposed to be. The snakes tried to pad their margins by adding extra fees when it came time to close the deal, and I suspect this is not unusual at all.