Honda unveils 2010 Accord Crosstour

DC Car Examiner

Yep, they will gush all over "the Honda driving experience" and sway the reader away from the dog shit exterior. The small storage space in the rear will be called "the right amount of space for a sporty car of this size".

They think we are all just like this.....

idiot.jpg

Edited by Hydro

Yep, they will gush all over "the Honda driving experience"...

The only set of reviews I've read that consistently praise the "Honda driving experience" have been for the S2000 and NSX, both of which have been discontinued, and for some current 'Type-R' cars in the Japanese and European markets.

While Honda's more mainstream automobiles generally offer a nice balance of handling, ride, powertrain refinement, and chassis poise, the driving experience from these products don't seem elicit much in the way of "gushing" reviews. Now if Honda managed to hide NSX mechanicals under the wacky looking Crosstour exterior, that would be worth talking about. Somehow I doubt that's the case...

From the Honda Crosstour Facebook site:

Brad Schubring I still like the idea of an Accord Venza. Honda just needed to execute this one better.

Accord Crosstour (site moderator) Wasnt meant to be a Venza , was a conicedence.

Was it meant to be an Aztek? If so, you hit it on the head.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/02/officia...with-early-neg/

Honda employee outed as poster on Crosstour Facebook Page

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/03/honda-p...-facebook-page/

BURN!!

even though i kinda feel sorry for the guy. He just went about it the wrong way. If someone bashed the paint line of the company i work for, I wouldnt go about it in the 'anonymous' way that this guy did. Id come out and say i work for them and then state my opinion. Hell, i have done that in a paint thread on another site im on. I wasnt trying to be sneaky about it and did state my respect of the other persons opinion of our paint. No flaming was necessary from either end.

However, when you try to be slick about it and get caught.... well... you see what happens.