JOB WELL DONE!!!

Die Wahrheit

Die....why won't you respond to my questions....I'm a democrat....you don't have to be afraid of me...are you reading something into my questions that I don't intend? I see that you have great disdain for republicans...I bet you learned that at home...so many of us did....I just wanted some FACTS so I can believe that my party is any different from the republicans...I think they both want to screw us...but the democrats will kiss us too...Did you like how our party took away benefits from men and women who worked for GM ...I think it sucks...don't give me any hypothetical bullshit about what would have happened if the other guys won....talk about reality. See what happens when the working mans party gets a say in your wage and benefit package...nice guys. Vote us in and then we'll tell you your making too much money and you don't deserve the benefits you've been promised for 30 or 40 years.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Die....why won't you respond to my questions....I'm a democrat....you don't have to be afraid of me...are you reading something into my questions that I don't intend? I see that you have great disdain for republicans...I bet you learned that at home...so many of us did....I just wanted some FACTS so I can believe that my party is any different from the republicans...I think they both want to screw us...but the democrats will kiss us too...Did you like how our party took away benefits from men and women who worked for GM ...I think it sucks...don't give me any hypothetical bullshit about what would have happened if the other guys won....talk about reality. See what happens when the working mans party gets a say in your wage and benefit package...nice guys. Vote us in and then we'll tell you your making too much money and you don't deserve the benefits you've been promised for 30 or 40 years.

You see how our party made sure that every children had health ins. or did you see how our party seen to it that woman were paid equally to what men were paid for the same work. Or how about fighting for unemployment benefits that the rght tried there damnest to get rid of.. I see a GM company that exiting bankruptcy and is a lot stronger and who employees still have jobs, maybe you dont know what was at at stake. The only person have a say in your wage and pay is the company and the union. I thought we were speaking in reality and not what you FEAR is going to happen. As far learning it from home, I voted republican before, but now the party is going south and fast. I dont hate I disagree with a party that has nothing to offer but criticism and fear... I have never seen so many scared and weak peolple in my life. My pops raised me to be independent. WHen there was talk of war I the middle class, I didnt get scared I just started a business and moved out of the middle class. Thats how I was raised as a go getter my friend. But now everyone is crying and no one wants to work for anything.

Thanks for the reply...I think you missed my point about the GM retirees, but this action was indefensible in my opinion. Have you ever been on lay-off to the point where you run out of benefits...like in the late 70's or early 80's? I have, and I'll tell you what happens...You find something to do to keep your family together...2 or 3 jobs....But you don't just roll up into a ball and die. Unemployment insurance is great...but 6 months or 9 is plenty....after a while you can see if things are going to get better...you don't wait until your bankrupt...you find a way. Why should you expect the government to pay you not to work? As far as women making as much as men for the same work...that still isn't the case...another lie from our party. There is no reason that we shouldn't all have the SAME insurance as the Government pin heads have....THEY WORK FOR US, IT'S OUR MONEY...don't stop with the children. How can you be a cheerleader for the THIEVES?

Don't you think that is really stretching it? All auto companies would of went bankrupt? What would replace cars then?

Bush said that GM/Chrysler would have went to liquidation.. Gettlefinger also.. and ford would have followed and multiple auto experts said that no company would have built a vehicle in the US for at least a year because all of the suppliers would have gone under....

and after a year or 2 the foreign companies would just import 80% of the US cars sold in the US.. the other 20% of would come from the US but the workers at those plants would be at a less than $ 15 an hour level..with little or no benefits...

go watch what the republicans said 9 months ago on the TV shows, several said it would be good for America if we imported all of our cars.. go figure that one out.....

Thanks for the reply...I think you missed my point about the GM retirees, but this action was indefensible in my opinion. Have you ever been on lay-off to the point where you run out of benefits...like in the late 70's or early 80's? I have, and I'll tell you what happens...You find something to do to keep your family together...2 or 3 jobs....But you don't just roll up into a ball and die. Unemployment insurance is great...but 6 months or 9 is plenty....after a while you can see if things are going to get better...you don't wait until your bankrupt...you find a way. Why should you expect the government to pay you not to work? As far as women making as much as men for the same work...that still isn't the case...another lie from our party. There is no reason that we shouldn't all have the SAME insurance as the Government pin heads have....THEY WORK FOR US, IT'S OUR MONEY...don't stop with the children. How can you be a cheerleader for the THIEVES?

Woman making equal pay as men is not a lie. This adminstration in fact passd a bill that if companies were in violation of this then the cmpany would be liable for backpay. So I dont know where you are getn your infon from. But is truth and woman all over the country applaud the President for this. If your party lie to you so much then why are you still claiming them. what do you think health care reform is all about. I can see that you just talk to hear yourself because you are not current on the events that are taken place. Once again your party the rethugs are fighting to prevent individuals from obtaining health care. You need to call your representatives more an let them know how unhappy you are with the way things are going Bubba

O did i forget to mention that the rethugs were and still are against medicare. Yest they want to do a way with that. And they try to say the Dems dont care about seniors. COme on my friend do your homework and get it together. You need to know whats really going on. I cant make this stuff up. Do your research its out there.

Apparently you are talking like a republican"you either think like me or you are against me"... Let me inform you that there are many forms of DEMOCRATS and many don't buy all that spews from WASHINGTON. I'm starting to think you should try to fit into a little skirt so when you cheer lead for the government, at least people would look at you, you know they won't be listening....it's people like you that keep this corrupt type of democracy, we have had going on as long as I've been politically aware, alive. Don't dodge my statement...why do government employees(congress) have a better health plan then they want the rest of us to have? I don't post very often as you can see... I will not beat a dead horse, so you keep avoiding the obvious and you'll continue to get what you've gotten.

Apparently you are talking like a republican"you either think like me or you are against me"... Let me inform you that there are many forms of DEMOCRATS and many don't buy all that spews from WASHINGTON. I'm starting to think you should try to fit into a little skirt so when you cheer lead for the government, at least people would look at you, you know they won't be listening....it's people like you that keep this corrupt type of democracy, we have had going on as long as I've been politically aware, alive. Don't dodge my statement...why do government employees(congress) have a better health plan then they want the rest of us to have? I don't post very often as you can see... I will not beat a dead horse, so you keep avoiding the obvious and you'll continue to get what you've gotten.

There is no excuse for it and I totally agree with you on that. Now let me ask you a question why do you have a better health plan than most other citizens of the great nation? Are they not worthy as well and should be able to have and afford health care? And like I once told you that you should contact your State Reps more often and let them know how you feel because I do.

I. apparently not you , worked for Ford Motor Company, and my interests where overseen by a very powerful union, they negotiated all my wages and benefits for 2 hours of my pay per month. I and my family feel blessed to be so lucky to have a job that turned into a career with Ford. I am confident that We would have not had as comfortable existence without the union. Without the union and the attractive wages and benefits, I would not have worked for Ford. I truly believe it was a good deal for both of us. I was a good hard working employee for 32 years. I have no illusions about the downsides of the union....never ran for office or took any trips on the unions tab...I can't buy into alot of the BS a rep.has to defend. My health benefits were payed for by the production of a product....we made things and sold them.....actually made a product....so many people make money these days without making a product. They sell or someway handle a product without adding any value. Like every barrel of oil being sold 27 times before it reaches the consumer. Many people feel we are paid too much...I know from experience... If the UAW gets a raise most hourly workers(above min. wage) will have a better chance of getting as raise. If the autoworkers take a cut... most others will fall into the same boat. Now tell me why you ask about my bennies....they were paid for with my brains and brawn.

Edited by longball

I. apparently not you , worked for Ford Motor Company, and my interests where overseen by a very powerful union, they negotiated all my wages and benefits for 2 hours of my pay per month. I and my family feel blessed to be so lucky to have a job that turned into a career with Ford. I am confident that We would have not had as comfortable existence without the union. Without the union and the attractive wages and benefits, I would not have worked for Ford. I truly believe it was a good deal for both of us. I was a good hard working employee for 32 years. I have no illusions about the downsides of the union....never ran for office or took any trips on the unions tab...I can't buy into alot of the BS a rep.has to defend. My health benefits were payed for by the production of a product....we made things and sold them.....actually made a product....so many people make money these days without making a product. They sell or someway handle a product without adding any value. Like every barrel of oil being sold 27 times before it reaches the consumer. Many people feel we are paid too much...I know from experience... If the UAW gets a raise most hourly workers(above min. wage) will have a better chance of getting as raise. If the autoworkers take a cut... most others will fall into the same boat. Now tell me why you ask about my bennies....they were paid for with my brains and brawn.

?

:shades:

We were in a recession, thats what happens in a recession jobs are loss. It doesnt take an econmic defree to know that. But how did we get in the recession bubba? you probably wouldnt no the answer to that. You and your rethugs once again have no answers or solutions. Were heading out of a recession and once again you will not admit it. When the stock markert is down its Obama faults but now thats its gaining traction Obama has nothing to do with it. PLEASE the right are dummies and have no clue whats going on. 2012 CHeney and PAlin. YEs I hope so, this is all you guys can offer... Terrible just terrible

Ya know how we got in a recession ......slappy? unregulated home loans from your boy at freddie. under the hammer of racial politics. got that genius, bad paper(loans for the slow) forced on banks under the pressure of being labled racist. then when the banks unloaded the bad paper forced on them by the race pimps the traders pushed it into accounts held by most americans in order to limit their risk. Never would have been necessary if the pimps didnt force loans. but you wont get that will ya hewey! and then the beautiful part is the same people who used race and politics to get the loans approved then hammered the banks and traders for trying to limit the risk created by the idiots mixing politics,race and business! :shades: Cant wait for your response :hysterical: Then your boy raines steals 90 million for failing miserably....THEN he becomes the housing czar for who..........THE BAMMER!!!

Your right die......teach brotha teach!!! :hysterical:

Your side wouldnt let the "bad white people" regulate the loan process under the " minorities and poor wont get loans" ....... :shades: There's video to back this up on c span genius. c span not Rush, Hannity or any of your top whipping boys!! :hysterical: Then you hammer Bush as if he caused it!!! :hysterical:

Many traders I know have the facts, but dont let that get in the way of "the movement" my brotha!! :hysterical:

Post on die.............post on! I need a laugh!

Whats on B.e.t tonight? :hysterical:

Ya know how we got in a recession ......slappy? unregulated home loans from your boy at freddie. under the hammer of racial politics. got that genius, bad paper(loans for the slow) forced on banks under the pressure of being labled racist. then when the banks unloaded the bad paper forced on them by the race pimps the traders pushed it into accounts held by most americans in order to limit their risk. Never would have been necessary if the pimps didnt force loans. but you wont get that will ya hewey! and then the beautiful part is the same people who used race and politics to get the loans approved then hammered the banks and traders for trying to limit the risk created by the idiots mixing politics,race and business! :shades: Cant wait for your response :hysterical: Then your boy raines steals 90 million for failing miserably....THEN he becomes the housing czar for who..........THE BAMMER!!!

Your side wouldnt let the "bad white people" regulate the loan process under the " minorities and poor wont get loans" ....... :shades: There's video to back this up on c span genius. c span not Rush, Hannity or any of your top whipping boys!! :hysterical: Then you hammer Bush as if he caused it!!! :hysterical:

Many traders I know have the facts, but dont let that get in the way of "the movement" my brotha!! :hysterical:

I can tell your a one line Republican because you listen to their one lines and run with them. The truth of the matter is the unregulated investment banks were putting bad loans in packages and selling them all over the world as investment grade investments. As long as this was going on it only made sense to continue to make loans. If the investment banks were regulated we wouldnt have went down this road because there wouldnt have been no doc. loans made.

These unregulated investment bankers that decided to become regulated institutions so they could get a chunk of the govt. money are still unregulated. Poster child is Goldman Sachs they took the money and agreed to be regulated but are doing business as usual.

The problem was never with Freddie or Fanny it was with the unregulated investment bank market. As long as you have drug addicts your going to have drug dealers. As soon as the investment bankers stoped buying the bad loans(drug addicts), the market to make the loans (drug dealers) dried up.

:hysterical:

I can tell your a one line Republican because you listen to their one lines and run with them. The truth of the matter is the unregulated investment banks were putting bad loans in packages and selling them all over the world as investment grade investments. As long as this was going on it only made sense to continue to make loans. If the investment banks were regulated we wouldnt have went down this road because there wouldnt have been no doc. loans made.

These unregulated investment bankers that decided to become regulated institutions so they could get a chunk of the govt. money are still unregulated. Poster child is Goldman Sachs they took the money and agreed to be regulated but are doing business as usual.

The problem was never with Freddie or Fanny it was with the unregulated investment bank market. As long as you have drug addicts your going to have drug dealers. As soon as the investment bankers stoped buying the bad loans(drug addicts), the market to make the loans (drug dealers) dried up.

:hysterical: Right ....like i said keep blaming everyone else and just sidestep the racial pressure! snowballs start somewhere and it wasnt with the banks that were bareknuckled to make the loans. But why would anyone admit that....theres nowhere to run is there? Drug dealers? Nice analolgy, thats why we have cops and the race baiters didnt want any "cops" looking into freddie and fannie. Too much money and redistribution of wealth goin on there! Keep trying to explain it away, Bankers , traders , race pimping politicians THEY are to blame for this economy and it STARTED with mixing policitcal bullshit with economics! But ......you'll neve admit that will ya? :hysterical:

FANNIE AND FREDDIT STARTED THE WHOLE MESS ......PERIOD. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER WAS JUST ECONOMIC PANIC! DEAL WITH IT!

:hysterical: see your own post" investment banks were packaging bad loans" ......who forced them to make the "bad loans"????????????

fannie freddie!!!!!!

Investment banks never made loans knucklehead, they sold the loans as "investments" all over the world. Fannie and Freddie never made a loan they back the loans the banks make. You mean well but you are grossly uneducated in the whole process.

Fannie and Freddie have been around for decades and never had any issues. The issues came when the unregulated investment banks came on the scene. They were able to leverage cash at a rate of 30-40-50 to 1 while regulated banks were governed to leverage no more than 10 to 1. When the investment banks seemed successful in buying repackaging and selling this debt to pension funds, overseas investors and foreign governments, the regulated banks started to take similar risk but in the bigger picture also bought some of these packaged investments (as long term investments) that went South.

The problem wasnt someone forcing someone else to make a loan, the problem was the govt. didnt regulate the secondary market (investment banks) that was buying and selling all of this debt. You need to stop trying to play the blame game and start trying to figure out why regulation only benefits working and poor people and why the wealthy and large multi-national corporations hate regulation. I can tell you but its too simple and you wont believe it because I said it, not Rush, Hanity or any other corporate supporting crook!

Its one thing to have facts to support your point of view, its another to listen to those who have a direct benefit in making you believe their side. My side is the working peoples side I am not sitting on a billion dollars nor do I make $300,000 a year (the top 1%). You either are very wealthy or very mislead and uninformed.

Big business do not need regulating they will always do the right thing. Thats comes from the right wing nuts. And your boy johnnie McLame pushed hard him and the Bushes making their point that no regulation was needed. Then when the recession hit they started screaming REGULATION! Dude go search for the truth its out there. Fannie and Freddie was only a part of this recession. Add in the $10 billion a month for a lied about war. If the race card makes you feel better than play it. You sound like a recorded message. COme u with your own talking points pal they rethugs already wore that one out.

Big business do not need regulating they will always do the right thing. Thats comes from the right wing nuts. And your boy johnnie McLame pushed hard him and the Bushes making their point that no regulation was needed. Then when the recession hit they started screaming REGULATION! Dude go search for the truth its out there. Fannie and Freddie was only a part of this recession. Add in the $10 billion a month for a lied about war. If the race card makes you feel better than play it. You sound like a recorded message. COme u with your own talking points pal they rethugs already wore that one out.

You always seem to have difficulty with the facts:

House Democratic Leaders Offer Plan to Fund Iraq War Through July

Read more

Senate approves Iraq war resolution

Read more

You always seem to have difficulty with the facts:

Based on what information that was presented to them. You cannot possibly be that damn dumb. Bush and Cheney lied to Congress, they presented lies and made up info to congress. What part of the facts are that difficult. Bush said they had proof there was WMD's.

Die...I would like to point out that the decline of our economy was orchestrated by Goldman Sacks to facilitate a regime change in this country...IF you would have read the Rolling Stone article that was posted under the Cap and Trade topic (which you refused to comment on at the time) you would have a better understanding of the lengths BOTH parties go to to get their greedy hands on our MONEY. Why oh why do you defend these politicians?????

I read the article and it was a great one. Total props to the jounalist that wrote it and Rolling Stones for printing it. Nice to see someone can give the American people and the world the truth about someone that has just totaly robbed us Americans and all the other people in the world of TRILLIONS of dollars and now its known and went public and Golden Sacks gets nothing done to them for their robbery of TRILLIONS. 95% of the over 2 trillion of our stimulus packages and trillions from the governments of other countries went to Golden Sacks and their affiliates. All of their competitors received no money and went under. Hell the American people bailed out banks and companies all over the world.

Paulson was the top dog for Sacks before Bush made him treasure secretary,now our current treasure secretary was another top dog of Sacks and Sacks and all their affilaites are still getting billions from taxpayers as we speak. UNBELEIVABLE!!!!! We right a bad check,we go to jail,we steal anything,we go to jail, shit Sacks robs trillions and they get more money from our lawmakers. But we all know its because they have their hands in it also. What a plan,make our whole economy collapse and the global economy collapse or make it look like it all collapsed and get trillions giving to you and have laws changed where you can't prosecute them for it. Paulson put in the bill that our representaves passed,plain and clear,that no one could come after him or them ever.

Well its up to us to change it all,vote every representative now in office out,its not hard to do. Why reward someone with letting them keep their jobs that have robbed us of trillions and we know they have and continue to let them do it. We do have the power to stop this insanity if we all use it together. Our government is corrupt and its getting worse everyday. Enough is enough.

I read the article and it was a great one. Total props to the jounalist that wrote it and Rolling Stones for printing it. Nice to see someone can give the American people and the world the truth about someone that has just totaly robbed us Americans and all the other people in the world of TRILLIONS of dollars and now its known and went public and Golden Sacks gets nothing done to them for their robbery of TRILLIONS. 95% of the over 2 trillion of our stimulus packages and trillions from the governments of other countries went to Golden Sacks and their affiliates. All of their competitors received no money and went under. Hell the American people bailed out banks and companies all over the world.

Paulson was the top dog for Sacks before Bush made him treasure secretary,now our current treasure secretary was another top dog of Sacks and Sacks and all their affilaites are still getting billions from taxpayers as we speak. UNBELEIVABLE!!!!! We right a bad check,we go to jail,we steal anything,we go to jail, shit Sacks robs trillions and they get more money from our lawmakers. But we all know its because they have their hands in it also. What a plan,make our whole economy collapse and the global economy collapse or make it look like it all collapsed and get trillions giving to you and have laws changed where you can't prosecute them for it. Paulson put in the bill that our representaves passed,plain and clear,that no one could come after him or them ever.

Well its up to us to change it all,vote every representative now in office out,its not hard to do. Why reward someone with letting them keep their jobs that have robbed us of trillions and we know they have and continue to let them do it. We do have the power to stop this insanity if we all use it together. Our government is corrupt and its getting worse everyday. Enough is enough.

just on the first trillon dollar stimulate package under Bush,our government could have gave each American 18 and older $300,000,now that would of instantly repaired our economy and it would of flourished once again. People would have paid their houses off,bought homes,kept their homes from being foreclosed on,paid their bills and credit off,bought new vehicles,some would of started their own businesses,paid their bank loans off, people would of definately went shopping for electronics,furniture,etc,etc. In return for all that you have a flourishing economy again,companies and stores wouldn't have closed down,companies would be hiring not laying off. Banks would flourish again,hell China would really love us then. Wall street would of flourished again,people would be investing again and then all that would of trickled out to the rest of the worldand what do you have a world flourishing again. Instead of any of that Bush gives some of us $250 to maybe $600 and a few tax break,Obama gives a few tax breaks on taxes we shouldn't be paying anyways and on taxes we over pay on anyways. Not even 5% of the over 2 trillion in stimulus went to the people or the economy, over 95% of it went to Golden Sacks and affiliates, which did absoluetely nothing to help our economy but I guarantee that both Bush,Obama,,their staff members,congress and senate representatives are all better off from it all.

That's sad,we all voted them in office to help rob from us now its our turn to change it and vote them all out. That goes for union representatives that does nothing for you,vote them out,make change,change is always a good thing and government and union reps that work for you and your best interest not just theirs,that is what are taxes and dues are to pay for.

WE can change it together.

just on the first trillon dollar stimulate package under Bush,our government could have gave each American 18 and older $300,000,now that would of instantly repaired our economy and it would of flourished once again. People would have paid their houses off,bought homes,kept their homes from being foreclosed on,paid their bills and credit off,bought new vehicles,some would of started their own businesses,paid their bank loans off, people would of definately went shopping for electronics,furniture,etc,etc. In return for all that you have a flourishing economy again,companies and stores wouldn't have closed down,companies would be hiring not laying off. Banks would flourish again,hell China would really love us then. Wall street would of flourished again,people would be investing again and then all that would of trickled out to the rest of the worldand what do you have a world flourishing again. Instead of any of that Bush gives some of us $250 to maybe $600 and a few tax break,Obama gives a few tax breaks on taxes we shouldn't be paying anyways and on taxes we over pay on anyways. Not even 5% of the over 2 trillion in stimulus went to the people or the economy, over 95% of it went to Golden Sacks and affiliates, which did absoluetely nothing to help our economy but I guarantee that both Bush,Obama,,their staff members,congress and senate representatives are all better off from it all.

That's sad,we all voted them in office to help rob from us now its our turn to change it and vote them all out. That goes for union representatives that does nothing for you,vote them out,make change,change is always a good thing and government and union reps that work for you and your best interest not just theirs,that is what are taxes and dues are to pay for.

Thats your opinion of what everyone would have done with the money. NOW WHAT IF THE MAJORITY OF THE CITIZENS WERE SO AFRAID OF THE ECONOMIC CONDITIONS THAT THEY DECIDE TO SAVE THEIR MONEY AND NOT SPEND IT. wHAT WOULD HAPPEN THEN GENIOUS? i WILL TELL YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. CAN YOU SAY DEPRESSION

I'm sure your math is wrong....think about it...even if you only use 100 million people...thats 10,000 dollars

Edited by longball

I believe if you would read about our economy just a little, you would come to realize that the original TARP funds are responsible for this "uptick" in the economy. This legislation was passed by our democratic congress...if your getting all warm and fuzzy about "cash for clunkers"... I hope that we don't pay for this later with a lag in new car sales. One man, especially the President, has little to no direct effect on the economy. His greatest power when it comes to legislation is the power of veto....this is not involved with this discussion....I LIKE HOW YOU COULDN'T COME UP WITH JUST ONE THING OUR PRESIDENT HAS DONE TO RALLY OUR ECONOMY. I want everything to work out for all of us. If you don't think that the economy is able to right itself, without government intervention, your wrong...The government is not the solution...they cause these problems. Can you tell me about any of the "quick actions"

Thats your opinion of what everyone would have done with the money. NOW WHAT IF THE MAJORITY OF THE CITIZENS WERE SO AFRAID OF THE ECONOMIC CONDITIONS THAT THEY DECIDE TO SAVE THEIR MONEY AND NOT SPEND IT. wHAT WOULD HAPPEN THEN GENIOUS? i WILL TELL YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. CAN YOU SAY DEPRESSION

That is what they are doing genius!