The 2010 Grand Marquis brochure I got is the actual dealer sales brochure.

However, the 2010 Lincoln Town Car sales brochure I have came off of Lincoln.com. The Town Car brochure for 2010 is not available at the dealer (Through F-Dealer etc..) or through Ford Corporate. I know this because I have a letter form FoMoCo on their letterhead stating this.

The Lincoln website shows a PDF 8pg brochure avail to print which I did, but under where it says to mail a brochure, the LTC is absent for that function. All other Lincoln models are avail for Mail Brochures just no LTC.

Just thought you would like to know.

The 2010 Grand Marquis brochure I got is the actual dealer sales brochure.

However, the 2010 Lincoln Town Car sales brochure I have came off of Lincoln.com. The Town Car brochure for 2010 is not available at the dealer (Through F-Dealer etc..) or through Ford Corporate. I know this because I have a letter form FoMoCo on their letterhead stating this.

The Lincoln website shows a PDF 8pg brochure avail to print which I did, but under where it says to mail a brochure, the LTC is absent for that function. All other Lincoln models are avail for Mail Brochures just no LTC.

Just thought you would like to know.

Ford's way of moving forward .

Can you please explain to me why I do not see one Panther in your sig?

I've explained it before, but I guess I can explain it again....

I like Panthers, but I like B-bodies more. I'm going to enjoy my B-bodies for the time being until they become unfeasible for daily drivers and then switch to Panthers. I think the Panthers are the best built sedan that Ford makes. So much so I have personally gotten friends and family into to 8 Panthers over the last decade, 2 of those brand new. That answer your question?

Edited by Armada Master

I've explained it before, but I guess I can explain it again....

I like Panthers, but I like B-bodies more. I'm going to enjoy my B-bodies for the time being until they become unfeasible for daily drivers and then switch to Panthers. I think the Panthers are the best built sedan that Ford makes. So much so I have personally gotten friends and family into to 8 Panthers over the last decade, 2 of those brand new. That answer your question?

And I suppose in about 30 years, when Ford is about to retire the D8 platform, that you'd be complaining about how Ford never marketed the D3/4/5/6/7/8 platform properly and that your next vehicle would be a D5 Taurus?

And I suppose in about 30 years, when Ford is about to retire the D8 platform, that you'd be complaining about how Ford never marketed the D3/4/5/6/7/8 platform properly and that your next vehicle would be a D5 Taurus?

The heavy D3/4/whatever will be done in sedan form in 2016 regardless due to CAFE, Ford has even said as much.

You might find me bellyaching about it when the only alternative is mass transit. FWD FTL.